Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns (4611 Views)

Goodmorning Guys In The House Pls 300k Cash Now Wat Can Invest It In / I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by Wazoblog(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2012
If you are looking for a safe place to invest your $100 kindly give it to this reliable exchanger in Nigeria. They have an E-currency Investment program where you can get up to 10% of your returns monthly.

They are doing very well and they are still one of the leading e-currency exchangers in Nigeria. They give out returns from all their e-currency transaction deals every month.

Check their website here: http://nairaexchangeservices.com/?page_id=91
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by santakris(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
All of una com de post all dis ontop 15k. @ poster becareful and mak una open ur eyes wella.
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by lowisz: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
Guy open Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя eyes, becareful lots of scammers here, ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ people who like taking advantage of jjc like Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥, if Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ like Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ Ca̶̲̥̅n̶̲̥̅̊ go ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ buy those ebook na your luck be that, but if Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ re Я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ǎ̜̣̍ℓℓƔY determin den send ♍ƺ a mail Lowis84@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by lowisz: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
Guy open Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя eyes, becareful lots of scammers here, ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ people who like taking advantage of jjc like Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥, if Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ like Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ Ca̶̲̥̅n̶̲̥̅̊ go ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ buy those ebook na your luck be that, but if Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ re Я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ǎ̜̣̍ℓℓƔY determin den send ♍ƺ a mail Lowis84@yahoo.com I will teach Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ all Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ nid †̥ know for free
Re: I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
market4dollar.com are scammers. I paid for 30$ and the just made away with my money and refused picking my calls. Dont ever buy from this scammers!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men's Uk Suits, Senator Suits & Native Wears (Latest Picture Collections) / UBA Bank Network Problem, Anybody?? / How To Get Lottery,sports Gambling And Gaming Licence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.