Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution (804 Views)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by harjala(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
Pls Pals diz topic is an Assignment given to us by dis Lecturer and d Course Title iz Military in African Politics and d Question z: Which of the Reasons given by the Coupists for the Overthrow of Regimes in any Part of Africa z Most Convincing with Explict Explanations....Thanks
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by achi4u(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
gadaffi should've answer this your question bettergrin
thank god ibb is still there to helep.
...guy grow up and consult your govt TEXT BOOK. :Dgadaffi should've answer this your question bettergrin
thank god ibb is still there to helep.
...guy grow up and consult your govt TEXT BOOK.
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by bphat: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2012
ar u an historian..*EKSU*..?
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by Mynd44: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2012
If you are a student of EKSU, then you are lazy infact very lazy. My 12 year old cousin can answer this.
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by harjala(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ mynd44 I bet U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt jsy understand what D̶̲̥̅̊ question is talking abt .all reasons U̶̲̥̅̊ cn give in dis world iz okay bt which is more convincing...U Do nt Understand Simple English...TO HELL WITH YOU aΠΘ UR 12 YEAR OLD COUSIN..._r reply is exasperating.....mtchewww...
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by harjala(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ Bphat....we go catch 2moro
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
I don't know which is more interesting the fact that you come to NL for answers that you should know or that we attend the same school.
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by harjala(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't know which is more interesting the fact that you come to NL for answers that you should know or that we attend the same school.
That we attend the same school is ur problem nt mine aπϑ the answer is nt just the common answer u cn jst give to any question U̶̲̥̅̊ cme across...so U̶̲̥̅̊ jst mind ur bizness fellow EKSUITE...
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by bphat: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
who br dis myns self .yu must be a jackass.yu fink is dat easy abi?mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Assignment....i Need Ur Contribution by kokoA(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ Poster

Research on Gideon Orka's coup in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Itshekiri And Ijaw People In Delta State / Allegations Of Huge Building Cost - Junaid Ibrahim, ACF Urge CBN Gov To Respond / More knocks for Jonathan over face-off with Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.