Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. (18766 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Is It Good For A Mother To Support Her Younger Child Over D Elder In An Argument / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Reference(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
grin grin grin Forget about the risk for a moment. How on earth did she get up there. I hope a circus manager is watching this space. They could be a big hit abroad you know.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by begwong: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
fork adict: i just hope she is equally as hardworking in bed
no wonder u are a 'fork adict'
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by juman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
This is too risky. nigeria, a country-less country.

nigerian women are very hard working people.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Reference(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
cheesy grin grin This is really amusing, great promo for Jingling or whatever these Chinese bikes are called just like Raleigh in those days with a chasing lion. Wow. I was at Seme sometime ago. You ought to see what these smugglers do to their bikes. Nigeria is truly hellish.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by noiseless: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
Yet oil blocks are shared among the HAUSA-JANJAWIID, what a rotten country.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by ikhiaonose: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Wome3n are indeed hard working no doubt but must this one sit ontop sack of cassava on a bike to prove her hard work.She took a risk.The could make the journey twice for her own safety.I think God will always save her but I advise she stops that unsafe act.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Niseamaka(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
chaircover: This is what makes me laugh when DK and family come here and insinuate that Nigerian women are lazy gold diggers.

Go to Nigeria and you will see women like this working hard and taking all sorts of risks to sustain their families. Do you think that all those market women sit down and someone comes to supply them with goods? many of them are up at the crack of dawn going to the wholesale market, bush, farm etc to source their wares. Same thing at night. Go to any main road at 9pm and it is these women you will see with a baby on their lap selling all sorts of things. Surely they all cant be widows or single parents.

One old mama sells amala to the shop girls in my complex. The mama is about 60. When I engaged her one day, I found out that she makes all the food herself. She wakes up at 4 and rushes to the market, then comes back to cook. One day I did not see her, so when I asked her the next day she said that some people didnt pay her up the road and so she didnt have enough money to go to the market the next day so she couldnt cook. when I asked her how much she was being owed she said N800. I couldnt beleive it. Women like this are not alone. Many many women are sustaining their families. Kudos to them all.

Since when did endangering one`s life and the lives of members of the
public reclassified as hardwork?.Both the biker and his passenger are
lucky that Nigeria is a country where the rules of the road are neither
adhered to nor enforced.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Tropilo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
Agbesky: Pls don't mistake illiteracy for hardworking.... The so called hardworking woman must be enlightening

Now! Please, who is the illiterate?
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by oluoma1: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
This is not hardworkin is suicide and the woman is enjoying it.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by ziccoit: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
begwong:
ASSUMMING SHE'S YOUR MUM?

I wasn't borne with sliver spoon in my mouth. My mother would never engage herself in this "act of valor". She would rather walk a long distance for hours to stay healthy and alive than being a ghost rider.

You need to pay a visit to a general hospital and your orientation and the way you view the world will change. Ignorant kill more than disease. Do you know this kind of scenario is impossible where things work.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
Mehn, this woman get mind
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by antartica(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
fork adict: i just hope she is equally as hardworking in bed

After all the donkey work,a woman like that will be sexually numb.They have sex just because their partners in most cases are dead drunk with palmwine and wont be able to ward him off in that drunken mood when he wants it.Aswell as with the intentions to hae babies they can't fend for properly.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Mcleo007(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
Looks premeditated to me!
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by oiseworld: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
ziccoit:

Do you know for head or spinal cord injury that may arise from this, the investigations alone needed to carry out before any line of management is insistuted start from N120,000?

You fight to stay alive to fight another day is the way out not to fight and die.

if every body in the world thinks the way you do, then nothing would be achieved on earth. We definitely would be in the stone age. That woman and the okada ryder are just one of the suffering and smiling people in Nigeria today. Their are millions more, even in factories that do dangerious tasks as this. So don't be quick at trowing abuses.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Dawdy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
pls, dont mistake this stupidity for hardwork.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
ziccoit: This is not a hardworking woman but a stup.id, idi.ot, Moronic one. If only she knew sustaining an head injury or spinal cord fracture would paralyse her for life; she would think twice and opt for trekking than exposing her live to this great danger. N500k would not be enough to keep her alive while she would still remain paralysed. This is reality if only you understand me.

Stupi.d woman, ode, dindinrin otondo.

U re. So stupid... U think. She wouldn't have. Prefered to use a. Van if she could. Afford it comfortably??

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by chucky234(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
This is certainly not hardwork but simply stupidity,the okada rider have the option of taking the load to its destination first then go back to take the woman instead they chose to risk their lives over bags of cassava.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
This is the kind of women a group of Nigerian men pray for apparently they plan to kill them one day.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by babsjnr(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
Speechless
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by gulfer: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
Tropilo:

Now! Please, who is the illiterate?
I tire o for the guy's English!
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by ziccoit: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
oiseworld:

if every body in the world thinks the way you do, then nothing would be achieved on earth. We definitely would be in the stone age. That woman and the okada ryder are just one of the suffering and smiling people in Nigeria today. Their are millions more, even in factories that do dangerious tasks as this. So don't be quick at trowing abuses.

Imanuelle:

U re. So stupid... U think. She wouldn't have. Prefered to use a. Van if she could. Afford it comfortably??

Let's assumed @osieworld was right that woman was trying to invent another automobile. And that I was silly as Imanuelle put it. God forbid " since Africans are crazily religious" that this woman sustained a major injury, she would be taken to a hospital for medical care. She would occupy a bed space and use already stressed resources meant for those who are unavoidably Sick. People would start contributing towards her medical cares. Her family might even go further to borrow on interest. Her children and husband would have gone through a hell.

She would have to be there wasting away the time she would have used productively. She might not be lucky to come out of hospital to resume her daily normal routine due to one disability or the other. Whatever the outcome, she might have succeeded in achieving the following:

1) Wasted limited hospital resources that would have been properly used making government put more money to buy in place of road construction, electricity etc.

2) put her relatives and immediate community to a serious finical embarrassment and chaos.

3) wasted a lot of productive hours on bed while in the hospital and the people who care for her too wouldn't be exonerated.

You people need to come out of your comfort zone. The only way to move ahead is to stay alive and healthy. This is not about poverty but ignorant pls.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Dats the niigerian spirit
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by crackhouse(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
The woman is on a suicide mission.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by dasparrow: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
It is well.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by tpia5: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
these pictures are fake and the people in them just posing for the camera.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by nigerbabe: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
begwong:
ASSUMMING SHE'S YOUR MUM? undecided
ASSUMMING SHE'S YOUR MUM?

thank you jare.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by oiseworld: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ziccoit, i didn't say she was inventing any kind of automobile, i meant if people always had to consider the risk all the time, we wouldn't even get out of our ed every morning. Nothing would be done, even in the science world. She has to feed her family and took a very dangerous risk by sitting on that bike like that. The end result is either she ends up in the hospital as you stated or be considered a brave and courageous woman. If their are no risk then their would be no courage,bravery and no survival. Moreover, people like us you and I are the ones who patronize this women and negotiate the profit out of the product. And she still has to sell to survive.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Beync(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
I blame he okada man. No right thinking man would carry a woman on top this kind of load.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Beync(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
I blame the okada man. No right thinking man would carry a woman on top this kind of load.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by chibaby5(f): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
Could only happen in a country lyk Nigeria undecided
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by chiswaggs: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
ismhab: See how poverty wants kill Ndi igbo.
u're suffering from inferiority complex. There are only two ways to make two unequal ropes equal. Either by cutting one or elongating the other. Putting out another man's candle will not make your's shine brighter, it'll only expose your inadequacies. Think and grow, leave Ndi igbo alone. Remember, you did not chose where you come from.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by chiswaggs: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
ismhab: See how poverty wants kill Ndi igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 25% Of Tested Men In Nigeria Aren’t Biological Fathers – DNA Report / Must A Girl Marry???? / Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.