Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination (756 Views)

APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by Connoisseur(m): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2012
AP- Feelers coming from the white house indicates that President Barack Obama might have a change of mind regarding the president of the World Bank.

He believes that given the credentials of his nominee against that of Iweala, it would be foolhardy to choose the former. He opines that the excellent work of NOI as both Nigeria's finance minister and vice preseident of the world bank gives her a better hands on experience for the top job.

He hopes to meet with NOI to fine tune the issue of American interests and ways to protect them.
Re: Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2012
@Poster, why am I unable to find an AP source for this news of yours? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by nduchucks: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, why am I unable to find an AP source for this news of yours? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Its probably April where the poster lives. smiley
Re: Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by Connoisseur(m): 2:16am On Apr 01, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, why am I unable to find an AP source for this news of yours? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you need to do some dedicated search

link coming up soon
Re: Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by Connoisseur(m): 2:17am On Apr 01, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I take it you live @ the back of the world
Re: Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Apr 01, 2012
ndu_chucks:

oh! oh not that again. . . I should probably avoid nairaland the next 30 hours then. I can't stand many of the april fools day jokes.
Re: Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by agiboma(f): 2:31am On Apr 01, 2012
cant ppl grow up with this nonsense, come the fck on
Re: Obama Accepts NOI's Nomination by queensmith: 2:38am On Apr 01, 2012
lol- on an unrelated note; i dont care if she's made the president of the united nations, the woman still sounds like an idiot with her 1100 buses mshew

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And A World Without Oil / The Positive Side Of Nigeria's Problem / Nigeria's Bayero University In Kano Hit By Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.