Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

UK Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visa (853 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Visa by chelseabmw(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2012
Hey Guys
A friend of mine just graduated from the university last year though he has not gotten his result yet.He intend to travel to England by July.He does not have any source of income yet(Fresh Graduated) but he wants either a tourist visa or a visitor's visa.Please what document does he need and what are the requirements.Please tell me what he needs to know.Thanks
Re: UK Visa by collinsfbi(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2012
chelseabmw: Hey Guys
A friend of mine just graduated from the university last year though he has not gotten his result yet.He intend to travel to England by July.He does not have any source of income yet(Fresh Graduated) but he wants either a tourist visa or a visitor's visa.Please what document does he need and what are the requirements.Please tell me what he needs to know.Thanks

England Visa? Tourist or visitor's visa? Ok ooooo

@Justwise, where are u? Your pple need England visa ooo? Either tourist or Visitor's visa?

Gbamm over and out
Re: UK Visa by chelseabmw(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i believe u are home sick
Re: UK Visa by collinsfbi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
chelseabmw: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i believe u are home sick

I will take this as april fool mind you wake up. Since your friend has no source of income as a fresh graduate, no tie to his home country, his chances of getting a tourist visa is very limited. Does he has family member who reside legally in UK and bears same surname who can vouch and use his/her credility for invitation and supporting documents? Without this, it might be very hard and pls tell your friend not to try use fake docs as the outcome may not be pleasant.

Gbamm over and out

(1) (Reply)

I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. / American Travelling Issues / How Can I Submit My S A Visa Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.