Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. (846 Views)

I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures / Pls Did Anyboy Knw How To Get Modolva & Armenia Visa / I Just Got Admssn Letter From France So Iwant To Knw How To Apply For An Hostel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by faithedu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
Please...I nid help on how I can get @least 3months accomodation before I can go to the embassy
Re: I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by pdesmond1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
faithedu: Please...I nid help on how I can get @least 3months accomodation before I can go to the embassy

Why don't you ask the School to get you an accommodation, as far as you have completed the necessary requirements and have paid your tuition am sure they will gladly get you professional help regarding accommodations. Hope that helps.
Re: I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
@pdesmond,
hw far na,,,i mean abt ur stuffz. Quite sm dayz!

@op
i think sch should provide that..
Plz which sch in france? Are they teach in eng?
Re: I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by pdesmond1(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2012
Demaejy: @pdesmond,
hw far na,,,i mean abt ur stuffz. Quite sm dayz!

@op
i think sch should provide that..
Plz which sch in france? Are they teach in eng?

Everything is alright, will let you know once its Visa time.
Re: I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
p.desmond:

Everything is alright, will let you know once its Visa time.
Ok
All shall well....
Re: I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by faithedu(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
The school provided me with some list of accomodation but am nt getting it...so I just nid some1 that can apply for me..and its urgent...pls lemme knw if you can assist me in any way
Re: I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2012
faithedu: The school provided me with some list of accomodation but am nt getting it...so I just nid some1 that can apply for me..and its urgent...pls lemme knw if you can assist me in any way

check this link out,u may find answers there or if not ask ur question there cos student in france are contributing there....

https://www.nairaland.com/920792/should-study-paris-province/2
Re: I Just Admission Letter From France But I Don't Knw. How To Apply For An Hostel. by pdesmond1(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2012
faithedu: The school provided me with some list of accomodation but am nt getting it...so I just nid some1 that can apply for me..and its urgent...pls lemme knw if you can assist me in any way

You have to choose among the ones the school provided for you, you can change over to another accommodation after you have settled down and gotten acquitted to the environment. That's my sincere advise to you.

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant Stole Dead Mother’s Identity To Enter Britain / What To Expect At Interview With The US Embassy Lagos / Dubai Visa Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.