Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently (1384 Views)

Needs Visa Urgently / I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently by oraclefemi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hello Nairaland members , please is there any one that can help me in acquiring a cyprus visa, i would like pots from Nigerian living there and also if they could tell me what the best procedure for getting the visa ? THANK YOU
Re: I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently by chiboyz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
I can get you one within 24hrs but it will cost you N2billion
Re: I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently by bowa(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hi friend,it's very possible for you to get cyprus visa.The good thing is that my company[INSIGHT CONSULT LTD] IS A REPRESENTATIVE OF SOME SCHOOLS IN CYPRUS LIKE Kimon college,Americanos college and others.If you're really serious about it,you can give me a call on 07030138190.wish you the best.you can as well visit my askbowa..com.
Re: I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently by oraclefemi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
chiboyz thanks and thats very funny , see i am laughing , rolling on the floor and still laughing , yes very dumb of you . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently by ponmile72: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2007
hey man i can get you the visa ,which will cost you cheap but if i may ask what are you intending to do there?or do u wanted to go and hustle,
Re: I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
The Cyprus Embassy is at my area IDDO Leventis Building 6th floor,
Infact there Application form is Free and there visa fee payment is just 2500 naira,
But u must have what you are going to do there,
Re: I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently by kheme(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
um, you have to be specific, NORTH cyprus or SOUTH cyprus

(1) (Reply)

Cheep Ticket / Urgent Netherlands Student Visa / Good News For Travellers.nigeria To Kosovo Europe Is Free Visa For 90 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.