Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

.NET C# Desktop Application Job - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / .NET C# Desktop Application Job (1531 Views)

I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job / Bored To The Core. Will Build Your Desktop Application For Free. / Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.NET C# Desktop Application Job by remoranger(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
DESKTOP WEBSITE APPLICATION
My Client runs various poultry farms in different locations and is interested in a central data collation point that he can access from anywhere.

Currently his data is stored in excel sheets and is categorized in Years, Months, Dates, produce, numbers e.t.c He is interested in his various staff from different locations inputing this data from the desktop application and it is automatically updated to a database online preferably MYSQL where he can view this information online. It will also be helpful if he has a data display app too on his desktop where he can have the central data online displayed on this desktop application.
So the application will be

IMPUTING DESKTOP APPLICATION
for his employees

ONLINE DISPLAY WEB APPLICATION
(preferably written in php) for him to view from anywhere

DESKTOP DISPLAY WEB APPLICATION THAT DRAWS DATA FROM THIS ONLINE DATABASE

Of course, should you choose to develop this project, we will further clarify by sending you the current excel datasheet for planning and development, I would also sketch a project concept and email to you.

I am interested in the Project Cost and Duration Implications from your end. I am also very interested in samples of desktop applications you have previously developed, emailed to me for evaluation.

Please send a mail to info[at]webexco.com

Have a Nice Day.
Re: .NET C# Desktop Application Job by ifylistic(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
I'd love to work on the project with you; I am a Java web component developer, but i specialize on desktop development too. Apart from Java, ASP.NET could also be used for the project cause of its user friendly capabilities in building windows/web application.
You can give me a call or send me a mail to discuss further on the specifications . I have done desktop jobs using Java , my cv would be sent to your box too.
phone: 08030620938, ifychukwuma@yahoo.co.uk
Re: .NET C# Desktop Application Job by abbyode(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2012
I already sent u an email.
Contact me on abiodunode@aol.com or 08074995488.
Re: .NET C# Desktop Application Job by avosoft: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
hello, i sent you an email, did you get it?

(1) (Reply)

MFI : Get the Mobile Banking APP For Microfinance Institutions In Nigeria / Label & Barcode Generator / Free Programimg And Database Design Just Free (mysql,sql) Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.