Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Beware Of Expired Cigarettes In Circulation. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Expired Cigarettes In Circulation. (2032 Views)

Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? / Chain-smoking Toddler Gives Up Cigarettes / Beware Of Expired Cigarettes In Circulation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Expired Cigarettes In Circulation. by tedd(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
Just bought a pack of Dunhill Lights Cigarette and out of curiousity, checked the expiry date and discovered that it has expired. Its expiry date is April 2012.please be careful not to be a victim of lethal poisoning. If I was in a developed country I would have sued the company.
Re: Beware Of Expired Cigarettes In Circulation. by Nabilah: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
''The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young.''
Re: Beware Of Expired Cigarettes In Circulation. by anz0002: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2012
Using expired cigarettes is is more risky. It is better to go for electronic cigarettes. One can always find their fresh supply.

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Do I Get Rid Of Small Black Growth Like Mole Under My Eye? / Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. / Lower Back Pain Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.