Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Experiences With God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experiences With God (9572 Views)

My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experiences With God by modele2: 2:45pm On May 08, 2012
@ poster I thank God for you and may He be praised at your testimonies.

However i thought it necessary to add that loving God or being close to him is not all about surreal feelings or that of estacy,becos ur testimonies seem to imply that. Its not all milk and honey and floating feelings,there are moments of dryness and even in such situations,the love of God exists and could even be more prominent. I felt i had to say this so people would hear a more balanced outlook.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by Delafruita(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2012
i remember one schoolmate of mine who once made a scene when he said he saw angels descending.after 2 slaps,the angels vanish.its also amazing why cameramen and ushers never fall under anointing.why also do diff churches have diff modus operandi for falling unda anointing?i thut it was speaking in other tongues/languages
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 3:12pm On May 08, 2012
@tinnymerit. I know a way you can get God's attention. 1. Look for a day in which you are not going out and not busy. 2. Make sure you fast. 3. Lock yourself up in a room 4. Clear your mind, forget about everything and focus on God. 5. Thank God for all that he has done for you. 6. Ask God for forgiveness. 7. Pour out your heart to God and remember, no one can decieve God. 8. Make sure you cry like a baby, stoop yourself low before Him. 9. Admit you are a prodigal son who wants to come back home. 10. Tell Him how much you love Him. 11. Tell Him why you want Him back in your life. 12. After this, be silent and try to listen to his voice in your heart. And lastly if he forgives you, make sure you don't turn away from him ever again.

3 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by Insightful: 3:27pm On May 08, 2012
@Kwenu. I may not be able to explain your dream of sitting on the fence perfectly but i know sitting on the fence literarily means being neutral. In my dream when i found myself sitting on the fence which happened some years back, Someone actually came to me and explained a lot of things to me that there was really no fence, the fence is an illusion by the enemy to make you feel you are neutral and not in the devil's camp, it's either you are with Jesus or you are not. Remember the statement Pilate asked the crowd, what shall we do with Jesus, neutral we cannot be? One day that same question will be rephrased to be 'what have you done with Jesus?
He is a corner stone for some(those who believe and live for him) while He is a stumbling block for some (those who reject him)

There is no fence, no middle line it's either you are here or there. i have had many experiences of God and i have so much enjoyed the personal relationship i have with Christ, i'm not perfect yet in my imperfections He is refining me each day till He brings out the best in me.

3 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by adegbitown: 4:15pm On May 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

i said shut up
guy what are you? An aethist? If u dn't blive in wat she writes,stop reading. Logic does nt work with christianity.u either accept d truth or blive a lie. One thing i knw 4 sure is that evryone knws d diff. btw right and wrong. We just intentionaly do wrong most times because sin is sweet. so search urself brother..

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by coolotunba(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2012
@Temilolaoluwa: Thanks for such an inspirational post. I have not posted anything on Nairaland for a very long time. The love of the Lord surpass all understanding. I was once living a nice moral life. But let be known that even the most nice and moral person still commit sin and morality is not christianity. I am grateful to God for His love and I am craving for more everyday. Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by Koleman(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2012
@Temi thumbs up. I feel ur style. Dnt be discouraged. Do the right thing.
Re: Experiences With God by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2012
tinnymerit: sincerely,i av lost my first love with God and i know it.But i av been trying to reconnect again but the spiritual gift(s) are still in existence in my life.Actually, i lost my first love due to my former pastor setting me up,i av rated the man so high and i dont believe he can do such to me,it was because of that singular Bleep up that i walked away from God.I av been praying and trying my human effort to get connected but to vain.kindly teach me how,av seen the vision of hell twice and i dont want to end there because its a no go area for any human being.Thanks.
Tinnymerit...please try as much as possible to build up the gap you have created...i want to paint this picture in your mind that God so much want you back more than you want him back..an evidence to that is the revelation of hell you saw....know this clear...that God is still interested in you...he want you to be connected back to him..ask for the forgiveness of your sin sincerly.tell him you are sorry..please study isaiah 1 vs 18..come let us reason together..saith the lord..though your sins be as scarlet..they shall be as white as snow.....isaiah 44 vs 21-24....isaiah 53 vs1 to 5 then 54 vs 7.study the whole of hebrew..have you not read it in the scripture that if my people that are called by my name shall humble themselve and forsake their wicked ways ..then will i hear their prayer from heaven and i will heal their land...(can't quote it well)..humbly go to him and tell him you are sorry...claim his word..tell him you are sorry and you are back now...look for someone you can pray together...who you trusted God's grace on his life...ask for restoration from those verses i listed above...the lord will surelly restore you in Jesus name..i will also advice you retreat yourself..stay in the room alone and pray and study his word...listen to messages.....love to hear from you.....
@ralphjoe...
Not only women fall under anointin..but i want to tell you something that caused that...dont you think women have a tender heart more than men and can easily burst into crying when something happen to them...dont you think we find more women in a prayer meeting than men...dont you think with this kind of heart they can easily be able to fall under anointing than men and i want you to know that have seen men who have fallen under the anointing before...men that mean it that they wont fall..standing in a right and firm position to prevent fall but been fell under the power of the holy spirit..and did you know most people fall under a deliverance program and ladies are much into spiritual warfare than men..dont misquote me please......and in regards to getting message from God...it depends on your location..is the gift of prophecy.have seen several males like that who do give messages.....i am a male and i do give message in my fellowship...thanks
Re: Experiences With God by santagelo25(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2012
@temilolaoluwa,yomitiroro,insightful and other God-fearing fellows,i am truly impress with your post.I feel challenged.We need discussions like this in this forum.Can i get your e-mails?
Re: Experiences With God by TheSaintz: 6:41pm On May 08, 2012
temilolaoluwa, please dont stop
no matter what they say or do, someone out there needs these words
its the final hour so the devils rage is more
please dont get discourage if its only the haters that keeps posting
just know that there are those out there that dont have the courage to post but
are strengthen to live right becos of your post

Please try not to be distracted by them because if the devil cant defeat you
he will try to distract you
please just keep it coming,

Remain Bless

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by tinnymerit(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2012
@temilolaoluwa and ayodeji4love,thanks i really appreciate your advices and brotherly and sisterly love.i will work on those things you analysed and emphasised on.tanks i appreciate.On the last days we will not found wanting in the new jerusalem.
Re: Experiences With God by Luvlee(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2012
I dnt knw hw to describe d feeling of knowing God and loving Him bt truly it's d best thing that has happened to me. For all those saying negative things it still won't change who God is or mke Him not to exist. He is truly real, jst open up ur hrt to d Holy spirit if u wnt to experience all dat u read here He is an intelligent spirit He knws where He is weclome(this is for d doubters, jst try it)
Re: Experiences With God by Nobody: 12:05am On May 09, 2012
tinnymerit: sincerely,i av lost my first love with God and i know it.But i av been trying to reconnect again but the spiritual gift(s) are still in existence in my life.Actually, i lost my first love due to my former pastor setting me up,i av rated the man so high and i dont believe he can do such to me,it was because of that singular Bleep up that i walked away from God.I av been praying and trying my human effort to get connected but to vain.kindly teach me how,av seen the vision of hell twice and i dont want to end there because its a no go area for any human being.Thanks.
Christianity is a personal journey,there is no excuse for missing Heaven...forget about everybody and attach yourself to God - you were priviledged to have seen hell..repent while its still early.,nobody knows the day or time the son of man will come.
Re: Experiences With God by Nobody: 12:12am On May 09, 2012
temilolaoluwa: @tinnymerit. I know a way you can get God's attention. 1. Look for a day in which you are not going out and not busy. 2. Make sure you fast. 3. Lock yourself up in a room 4. Clear your mind, forget about everything and focus on God. 5. Thank God for all that he has done for you. 6. Ask God for forgiveness. 7. Pour out your heart to God and remember, no one can decieve God. 8. Make sure you cry like a baby, stoop yourself low before Him. 9. Admit you are a prodigal son who wants to come back home. 10. Tell Him how much you love Him. 11. Tell Him why you want Him back in your life. 12. After this, be silent and try to listen to his voice in your heart. And lastly if he forgives you, make sure you don't turn away from him ever again.
The Holy Spirit is using you greatly; i've just sent a 'friend request'.,please accept.there are some topics i'd like you to enlighten me about...GOD IS WONDERFUL!
Re: Experiences With God by 4Forty: 12:39am On May 09, 2012
My dear sis temi, i thank God 4 using u 2 minista 2 me 2night. In these last days our seem 2 be waxing so cold but am gonna heed 2 ur words n others 4rm my sis n bros in Christ here insha Jehovah my life wil not remain d same. Pls people keep me in ur prayers. I know his coming is so close n i cant afford 2 be left behind . Jesus i love u with all my heart soul n body.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 2:41am On May 09, 2012
I'm so happy and grateful to everyone. I also thank you all for the encouragement in which you have given me. To be sincere, i was already getting discouraged. I thought so many people had turn their backs on God, n that only few wants to listen. But now i realise that so many are still on God side. Thank you all again for your encouragement. I would say that i didn't do a thing, that all these was part of God's plan from the beginning. I never knew anything about blogs, but still, He used my post to reach to the heart of many. All glory be to the Almighty God. For those who need my email. Lilbabegurl@ymail.com Have a wonderful day.
Re: Experiences With God by Victor31(m): 3:59am On May 09, 2012
@tinnymerit: Just to corroborate with what temi has said, i'd like to add a few points here and i believe the Spirit of God will further explain to u beta.
Firstly, u need to understand that God wasn't lost, u're the one who got lost. So, God didn't loose u but u lost him. And for a man to regain his lost first love, he needs to do the BASICS he did to get his first love initially and EVEN MORE.
God has many ways of teaching us how to so much value and cherish our relationship with him. So if the basics(repentance, confession, fasting and prayer, sobbing) doesn't provide the expected result(s), my dear brother, then be ready to do more. Be ready to forgo and forget urself at the basement of the cross, be ready to wait on him no matter the cost, be ready to die with him @ the cross.
The way he chastises vessels unto honour in his hands differs from the way he does with the remaining vessels.
He loves u so dearly and u need not break his heart any further. He is even more eager to have u back in his arms. What a loving father...
Re: Experiences With God by Victor31(m): 5:03am On May 09, 2012
Can u sing this song whenever u feel discouraged on a mission?
Why should i feel discouraged,
And y should d shadows fall
Y should my heart be lonely
And long for heaven & home
When Jesus is my portion
My constant friend is he
His eyes is on d sparrow
And i know he watches me

chrs
I sing because i'm happy
I sing because i'm free
His eyes is on the sparrow
And i know he watches me.

Stanza 2
Let not ur heart be troubled
These tender words i heard
And resting on his goodness
I lose my doubts and fear
For by the path he leadeth
But one step i may see
And i know he watches me

chrs

stanza 3
Whenever i am tempted
Whenever clouds arise
When songs give place to sighing
When hope within me dies
I draw the closer to him
From care he sets me free
And i know he watches me.

Sis temi, u ain't even started so, give no room for discouragement.
As it was said by God through his prophet Zechariah unto Zerubbabel that "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house: his hands shall also finish it", in thesame vein i prophecy also as an oracle of God, that by the Spirit of God which has laid this foundation through u, shall thou be fulfilled. You won't miss ur place of destiny in Jesus Name.
Thanks for the privilege to write this.
temilolaoluwa: I'm so happy and grateful to everyone. I also thank you all for the encouragement in which you have given me. To be sincere, i was already getting discouraged. I thought so many people had turn their backs on God, n that only few wants to listen. But now i realise that so many are still on God side. Thank you all again for your encouragement. I would say that i didn't do a thing, that all these was part of God's plan from the beginning. I never knew anything about blogs, but still, He used my post to reach to the heart of many. All glory be to the Almighty God. For those who need my email. Lilbabegurl@ymail.com Have a wonderful day.
Re: Experiences With God by adetunrayo(f): 12:46pm On May 09, 2012
Note, pple that hate God or anything that is God's are really missing a lot. To luv God and b his child is the greatest thing that could ever happen to a man. For me, he is my everything and my all.My God, how great, mighty,marvellous , gracious, merciful, wonderful u are. !I will cling to the old rugged cross and exchange it someday 4 a crown!

@poster. dont ever be discouraged, continue whatever God has put in ur heart to do.
@all Atheist in the house, God is real and will 4ever be real with u or without u.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by girlsupersonic(f): 8:46pm On May 09, 2012
God bless the poster. I had an aunt like that too, who used to make fun of we Christians but now she is a Christian too and she regrets all those time she wasted, she had a supernatural experience and i thank God for her. The thing is you cant use science or logic all the time especially with God because He defies them all the time. My pastor said it is better to beleive in God and realise He doesnt exist than to not believe only to die and find out He does, your own don finish be dat lol Logic is one thing but someone created that brain youre using.
Re: Experiences With God by Ptolomeus(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2012
Victor 3:

So if the basics(repentance, confession, fasting and prayer, sobbing) doesn't provide the expected result(s), my dear brother, then be ready to do more
Flagellation to bleed too?
Re: Experiences With God by Victor31(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Flagellation to bleed too?
Not at all.
Secularly, u'd agree with me that to mend a broken heart or relationship by thesame guy who broke it pretty badly, it's gonna cost you more than just walking up to the girl and wooing her again which was what you did to get ur broken relationship underway. The girl needs to be more convinced than she was when you first approached her, she would like to know if u could be entrusted with her heart and stuffs like that. Not all girls would give you that second chance but God is a God of second chance.
Moses had to fast for another 40 days to get another copy of the Lord's commandments after he broke the first copy in anger. He paid again what he paid to get the first one,,,, but if after 40 days, God didn't show Moses anything, what do you think would have happened? From my experience, Moses would have continued fasting till God would answer because" If you have been experiencing God's presence, being caught up by His Spirit, nothing would matter to you than being in his presence. Words can't describe what His presence is like, you just need to experience it to know what it's like. Now if all of a sudden you lost it( his presence, his touch, Spirit, flame and fire), you'd go extra mile to have His presence back cos it'd have become an integral part of you that you just couldn't survive without.
For someone who has been hearing God's voice to suddenly go deaf to his voice because he betrayed God, he'd have to do more for God to trust him again.
The basics brings you into the temple, but doing more brings you to the altar(Holy of Holy) where God can trust you again and re-commission you.
Thanks.
Re: Experiences With God by Ptolomeus(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2012
@Victor3
But ... specifically, to tears and other sufferings that you listed, plus it would be wrong to add the self-flagellation?
The flagellants whipped their bodies to leave them open wound to get to God ...
Also you talk about fast ... not a bad idea to fast for 40 days ...
But it would be wrong to add to what you stated, self-flagellation and fasting for 40 days?
That is my question.
Re: Experiences With God by Victor31(m): 2:41am On May 11, 2012
Ptolomeus: @Victor3
But ... specifically, to tears and other sufferings that you listed, plus it would be wrong to add the self-flagellation?
The flagellants whipped their bodies to leave them open wound to get to God ...
Also you talk about fast ... not a bad idea to fast for 40 days ...
But it would be wrong to add to what you stated, self-flagellation and fasting for 40 days?
That is my question.
I think it was temi who used the word tears while i used sobbing. The tears she meant wasn't wear and tear stuff but the salty droplets rushing down our cheeks when weeping and she said that because even Jesus was a weeping priest, he knows how humbly we become when we weep cos he once did. So weeping goes a long way in turning God's face to your side provided it comes from a contrite and repented soul.
Flagellation doesn't just add up because why would you cut your skin to get God's attention? To get God's attention is a matter of heart renting(kjv) and not skin tearing.
A particular case of moses, he was instructed by God to fast and God said he would visit Moses but God never did until the 7th day because that was when he saw Moses heart before him. Had Moses ended on the first day or the third, he would have missed the divine visitation. Sometimes, God expects us to leave the basics and do more because deep calleth unto deep. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Experiences With God by Ptolomeus(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2012
Victor 3:
I think it was temi who used the word tears while i used sobbing. The tears she meant wasn't wear and tear stuff but the salty droplets rushing down our cheeks when weeping and she said that because even Jesus was a weeping priest, he knows how humbly we become when we weep cos he once did. So weeping goes a long way in turning God's face to your side provided it comes from a contrite and repented soul.
Flagellation doesn't just add up because why would you cut your skin to get God's attention? To get God's attention is a matter of heart renting(kjv) and not skin tearing.
A particular case of moses, he was instructed by God to fast and God said he would visit Moses but God never did until the 7th day because that was when he saw Moses heart before him. Had Moses ended on the first day or the third, he would have missed the divine visitation. Sometimes, God expects us to leave the basics and do more because deep calleth unto deep. Thanks.

I'm looking for the best way to reach God.
And I'm following your reasoning for doing it better.
I understand that if the tears (the sob) that transmits pain brings us closer to God, flogging and very prolonged fasting could serve in the same direction.
If our cheeks wet and salty stir God, I suppose I would bleed to flagellate ourselves, and fasted for 40 days. I understand that the same function of moving God.

On another note: what would happen if we go to god smiling, happy?
That would produce the opposite effect? That is, God does not hear us if we are happy?
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 5:47pm On May 12, 2012
Seeking the face of God and smiling in this situation can only mean 2 things. It either you're pretending or you don't feel bad about what you did. Trying to get the attention of God is not like getting the attention of men. You have to be sincere, if you want his attention
Re: Experiences With God by ATMC(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2012
Logic Mind: nobody is listening to you
u r listening nd i'm listening, dt makes two of us
Re: Experiences With God by ATMC(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2012
d easiest way to get back to god is to apply jesus' teaching in luke 17, if ur bro offends u, go to him nd 'rebuke' him nd if he 'repents', forgive him...sometimes when pple offend us, we'll do well to forgive them nd move on but there r times when forgiveness is hard, at such times apply luke 17 principle ok...go nd talk things over with, all dt may be required for u to regain d joy of ur salvation may be a sincere apology from him. Try nd talk things over with him, don't forget to tell him d effect of his action on ur spiritual life nd above all pray for wisdom as u go. U'll be fine ok
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 3:52am On May 13, 2012
Two days to valentine. Everybody were already preparing for valentine, but as for me, nothing at all. So many people asked me how i was going to celebrate it. But i simply told them that i'm not a valentine freak. To me valentine was rubbish, it's during those times that girls take in the most. But secretly, i wanted to celebrate it but no lover. Although that's my fault, because i'm never satisfied with what i see. On valentine day, in the middle of the nite at about after 12. I woke up and i couldn't sleep again. A voice in my heart said, ''why not celebrate it with God''. That very moment i began to declare my love for him. This i did for a very long time, till i slept off. I dreamt of waking up from slumber, and thanking God also. Me, my mum, sisters and brothers went to visit a friend in our area. I told my mum that i wanted to go home to pick something. As i was about getting home, an helicopter crashed right in front of me. It was smoking badly, and i ran back both with the people that was walking with me. While running, i still looked back to check if there is a chance of saving the pilot. I saw his hand struggling, but immediately, the hand stopped and drop. I felt a cold shiver ran through me, i knew he was dead. I kept on running cos it seems the helicopter might blow up. As if i knew, i heard a very loud noise from behind and i didnt bother to look back. As we we were running, we met a woman who was crying with agony. Unfortunately, her car has been hit by a burning substance, which also affected her. The people with me carried her. I remember going to another neighbour's house to shelter myself. I told him about the incidence, and he called my mum. As i left there, i find my self in the mist of disabled people. Some deaf, dumb, and all kinds of disability. They were looking for people who will help them. As i was watching them, i woke up. I was very scared to the extent that i was shaking and sweating. That whole day, i was never myself. Seeing a man give up the ghost, i survived two accidents. Worse part was that the dream seem very real to me. I understood what that dream meant, God was trying to show me the extent of His love. The fact that so many people are disabled does not mean God has abandoned them. He loved them equally and he never left their side or our side. I am not trying to discourage you from celebrating valentine with your loved ones, but what i mean is that remember to celebrate it with God.

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by Victor31(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2012
temilolaoluwa: Two days to valentine. Everybody were already preparing for valentine, but as for me, nothing at all. So many people asked me how i was going to celebrate it. But i simply told them that i'm not a valentine freak. To me valentine was rubbish, it's during those times that girls take in the most. But secretly, i wanted to celebrate it but no lover. Although that's my fault, because i'm never satisfied with what i see. On valentine day, in the middle of the nite at about after 12. I woke up and i couldn't sleep again. A voice in my heart said, ''why not celebrate it with God''. That very moment i began to declare my love for him. This i did for a very long time, till i slept off. I dreamt of waking up from slumber, and thanking God also. Me, my mum, sisters and brothers went to visit a friend in our area. I told my mum that i wanted to go home to pick something. As i was about getting home, an helicopter crashed right in front of me. It was smoking badly, and i ran back both with the people that was walking with me. While running, i still looked back to check if there is a chance of saving the pilot. I saw his hand struggling, but immediately, the hand stopped and drop. I felt a cold shiver ran through me, i knew he was dead. I kept on running cos it seems the helicopter might blow up. As if i knew, i heard a very loud noise from behind and i didnt bother to look back. As we we were running, we met a woman who was crying with agony. Unfortunately, her car has been hit by a burning substance, which also affected her. The people with me carried her. I remember going to another neighbour's house to shelter myself. I told him about the incidence, and he called my mum. As i left there, i find my self in the mist of disabled people. Some deaf, dumb, and all kinds of disability. They were looking for people who will help them. As i was watching them, i woke up. I was very scared to the extent that i was shaking and sweating. That whole day, i was never myself. Seeing a man give up the ghost, i survived two accidents. Worse part was that the dream seem very real to me. I understood what that dream meant, God was trying to show me the extent of His love. The fact that so many people are disabled does not mean God has abandoned them. He loved them equally and he never left their side or our side. I am not trying to discourage you from celebrating valentine with your loved ones, but what i mean is that remember to celebrate it with God.
I think your interpretation ain't enough,,, God showed you that not only to tell u how much he loves the dying souls and the disabled souls, but he showed you your commission to the dying souls and the disabled souls. You need to know the meaning of the dying and the disabled souls. You have lots of grounds to cover and the earlier u start the better.. Save the dying and the crippled world.
Your commission, your committment, your call.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 9:11am On May 14, 2012
@ victor3 thank you very much. I think i get a clear picture of that.
Re: Experiences With God by temilolaoluwa: 11:12am On May 14, 2012
I wanna give you more
I wanna share my life with you
more then money can pay for
allow me to give you more
I have so much to say
the day that i see you face to face
more than an army would fight for
allow me to give you more

These were the words of Jmoss in his song (give you more). I got captivated with two things. If there is an opportunity of seeing God in his fulness, so many people would fight just to see him. They wouldn't mind killing or committing a lot of attrocities just to see him. Ofcourse God is a merciful God and he would still forgive them, and that will be after they see him. Even those that don't believe him would sieze the opportunity to see him. And secondly, what would i do or say if i were to see him face to face. Will i run to hold him close or just stand and stare, will i turn back and walk away, will i hold back because of shame. Dear readers, tell me, what would you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's This You Will Never Die Prayer? / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? / Christians, Beware Of Little Sins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.