Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. (21446 Views)

Photos: 8 Things You Did Not Know About The Late Chief Oladeinde Fernandez / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by acidtalk: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
This man rocked the Nigerian Super rich club and was rumored to be the Head of the "ogboni confeternity group" all over the world. Meaning is was too rich and influential to be ignored.

He was believed to be amongst those who single handedly nomited Royal fathers, Chieves, Policians and even governors at a point in Nigeria.

When the likes of Adenuga, Dangote and Otedola were still hustling on the streets on Nigeri, Otunba Chief Oladeinde Fenandez had a private Yatch, A Private jet, Mansions scattered all over the cities of the world, and was believed to even own a private Island in Brazil.

He was a close ally to so many western and African Presidents. And that so him having multi billion contracts from various countries such as Minning and drilling licenses, Construction ostrictly government structures amongst many others.

People still believe even though Dangote is rated as Forbes Africa's Richest man, he is no where close being near rich as Oladeinde Fenandez.

A man who paid over a €100,000,000 in settlement to his estranged wife after their divorce suit and a mansion worth over €50,000,000.

The question is "Where on Earth is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez"? Nigerian's truly richest man.
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
He's in Lagos...
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by opokonwa(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
Dining with Shymmex
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by egift(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Chief Oladeinde Fernandez
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Jakumo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
Old Chinese saying tell us "Never ask rich man where money come from."

Other Chinese saying remind us never to seek fish by climbing tree, or ivory in the mouth of a dog.

Mr. Fernandez spends some months of the year in Monte Carlo, where his mega-yacht, named after the Yoruba goddess of rivers, is moored. Those nubile French beach wenches can be very demanding, but Chief always makes calendar time for them while there.

The mega-wealthy flit accross time zones in corporate jets, so the actual current location of Mr. Fernandez could vary by thousands of miles within a single hour, therefore best practice would be to assume that the Big Masquerade is where he damn well pleases to be at this time ha ha ha.

4 Likes

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Bellfun(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
Wow!..rεmεmbεrεd reading about Dele Momodu meeting him somewhere i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ Scotland some years ago...he,Dele Momodu went flat,as in 'dobale' for the man!!..just guess what followed...

2 Likes

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
There is difference between "was" and "is". Arthur Nzeribe who happens to be my kinsman was once the richest man in Nigeria. Same as Fenandez but change is the only permanent thing on earth.

7 Likes

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
The real bad boys move in silence.. He is a mason hence the connections...

Look at the necklace again and tell me it's a coincidence..

1 Like

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by ayobase(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
Abagworo: There is difference between "was" and "is". Arthur Nzeribe who happens to be my kinsman was once the richest man in Nigeria. Same as Fenandez but change is the only permanent thing on earth.

refreshing my memory!
Longest time though!
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
9jaganja: The real bad boys move in silence.. He is a mason hence the connections...

LOL grin
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by acidtalk: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
Abagworo: There is difference between "was" and "is". Arthur Nzeribe who happens to be my kinsman was once the richest man in Nigeria. Same as Fenandez but change is the only permanent thing on earth.
Believe it or not,Fenandez might not be making noise like this small boys of today, he is far richer than them all.

1 Like

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Wallie(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
Not to pour sand into anyone’s garri but most of the people you think are super wealthy are not! Just because someone blows a few million dollars doesn’t make the person the wealthiest!

A divorce case in the Western world truly brings out the true/perceived worth of an individual. You have to recognize that the woman is trying to get the most money she can, which will mean that she will reveal every source of income she knows the guy has.

Are there people out there that are truly worth more money that Forbes accounts for? Yes. Almost everybody listed is worth more because income that’s not publically listed is not taken into account.

For example, any income from any of Dangote’s businesses that is not listed on the stock exchange is not taken into account.

Also, exactly when did Dangote break the $2 billion threshold after umpteen years doing business? When he got listed on the stock exchange. Why do you think companies go public?

My point is you can only become 13 billion dollar rich by “including” other people’s money into your wealth! You have something that people think is valuable and they invest in it! People are investing in you because they believe you can return value for their money. NOBODY in Nigeria, either dead or alive, is richer than Dangote.

For Fernandez to be sued for $300 million by a woman that has being with him since the 80s means that the number is a high approximate value of half his wealth, which includes properties, yachts, bank accounts and businesses. PERIOD. As an attorney, you shoot for a very high number to scare the guy into settling! Or are you going to say someone that knew him that long wouldn’t be privy to businesses he owned?

Even people that steal billions of dollars end up deceasing the loot significantly due to ongoing expenses because they don’t know how to replenish that kind of money. They also have to be careful where they invest the money; otherwise, people will start asking questions.

7 Likes

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^^^^ thank you for lecturing them! for those that said bad boys move in silence, i think it applies to dangote and not the one taking photos with animals,sailing across the world in yatchs,changing private jets,buying mansions and islands!
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by violent(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
Fenandez, Harry Akande, Sanusi Dantata, Micheal Ibru, all reigned as kings in the 80s and 90s. The world doesn't belong to them anymore. The word on the street is DANGOTE, go figure! That dude's net worth will smoke all em old monies combined together!

1 Like

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by ektbear: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
That picture is pretty cool.

1 Like

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by naptu2: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
Tower Fernandez
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by SEFAGO(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
Funny I that picture was from an article from the Ovation I think? I remember reading an article like 7 years ago. I still odnt believe this guy exists- I was just talking to my friend about him a week ago. There is no picture of him and he has been the ambassador/UN representative for like 4 countries the guy nah winch lipsrsealed

However he was just recently listed on forbes as africas millionaires to exist based on his company petro innett.

The way the guy "supposedly" made money is pretty interesting/ballsy. If only other Nigerians took opportunity like he did instead of traveling to the West to hustle.
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by strangerf: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^^

He made his money in the west hustling . . . like most Nigerians. He was just luckier than the rest. smiley

You dont know shyttt. Mercer county baby!!!
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by SEFAGO(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
^ Really how? What I read was different and he did not make his money in America or UK
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Olalekan0(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
If his wife could sue for a paltry one hundred million euros,then i strongly doubt this man's as wealthy as by-standers think.

Rupert Murdoch paid his enstranged wife over a billion pounds. Even Michael jordan paid Anita so much more than that and so did steven spielberg and Lionel Richie
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by bittyend(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
Olalekan 0: If his wife could sue for a paltry one hundred million euros,then i strongly doubt this man's as wealthy as by-standers think.

Rupert Murdoch paid his enstranged wife over a billion pounds. Even Michael jordan paid Anita so much more than that and so did steven spielberg and Lionel Richie

You need to leave Planet X and come back to Planet Earth. This guy outsmarted the judicial system, that's why he didn't pay that much.

Some Nigerians are so dumb, they just make up conjectures in their head and think they make sense.

This guy's money is longer than Michael Jordan and Rupert Murdoch's money put together.

2 Likes

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by strangerf: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

You need to leave Planet X and come back to Planet Earth. This guy outsmarted the judicial system, that's why he didn't pay that much.

Some Nigerians are so dumb, they just make up conjectures in their head and think they make sense.

This guy's money is longer than Michael Jordan and Rupert Murdoch's money put together.

Giving him too much credit. All he said was that they werent married and truly they werent married in the UK. No biggie. Any average person would have pulled it off.

1 Like

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by seleroms: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Bro you are GOOD AND HAVE EYES for details,hmmmmmmm i thought i was the only one that notice the all ...... One ...
9jaganja: The real bad boys move in silence.. He is a mason hence the connections...

2 Likes

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Olalekan0(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

before i descend on you,Pls did you just call me dumb or you were refering to other nigerians who were unable to "outsmart" the judicial system?
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by violent(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

Are you okay? I ask this cos it does appear that you may need to lay off whatever pipe you must be smoking!
Tell us in plain words, how much exactly is Fenandez worth? I do hope your answer to this will not be some sort of silly argument on how many private jets or private island he owns, many small hedge fund traders on wall street already own much of those toys.
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by doofanc: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
I remember reading about him in ovation magazine. What i say there was mind boggling
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Brixtonyute(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
That's the King of Lagos, there was none before him and there will never be one after him.

Made man, even forbes will never know his worth.

Chief Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Olalekan0(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
violent:

Are you okay? I ask this cos it does appear that you may need to lay off whatever pipe you must be smoking!
Tell us in plain words, how much exactly is Fenandez worth? I do hope your answer to this will not be some sort of silly argument on how many private jets or private island he owns, many small hedge fund traders on wall street already own much of those toys.
pls tell him! Most nigerians in their gullibility and desperation to eulogize every one they perceive as rich so as to benefit from his largesse,think taking pictures in a friend's or a rented yatch and abandoned aircrafts are a measure of wealth.
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Brixtonyute(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
Olalekan 0: pls tell him! Most nigerians in their gullibility and desperation to eulogize every one they perceive as rich so as to benefit from his largesse,think taking pictures in a friend's or a rented yatch and abandoned aircrafts are a measure of wealth.

You sound bitter, and stop posting comments through your arse.

This guy is stupidly rich. He made his money from Nigeria, Angola, and Equatorial Guinea. Give respect where it's due, and stop being a loner.

No one told you to be broke and miserable. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by bittyend(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
Olalekan 0: before i descend on you,Pls did you just call me dumb or you were refering to other nigerians who were unable to "outsmart" the judicial system?

Descend on me? Fam, you're a joker! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you been slapped to stupor before?? I guess not! lipsrsealed
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by pcicero(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
Brixtonyute: That's the King of Lagos, there was none before him and there will never be one after him.

Made man, even forbes will never know his worth.

Chief Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez!!!

Were you not the one asking who the Igbos and Yorubas are on another thread? How come you now know so much about Chief Deinde Fernandez? I pity those who had time to respond to you
Re: Where On Earth Is Chief Oladeinde Fenandez? Nigerian's Truly Richest Man. by Brixtonyute(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
pcicero:

Were you not the one asking who the Igbos and Yorubas are on another thread? How come you now know so much about Chief Deinde Fernandez? I pity those who had time to respond to you

I just googled his name when I saw the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari / Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.