Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Methods Can Be Employed Effectively To Liberate Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Methods Can Be Employed Effectively To Liberate Nigeria? (568 Views)

" I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Methods Can Be Employed Effectively To Liberate Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
The poverty situation in Nigeria is becoming so alarming, and the gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria is widening day by day, and no lasting solution has been found to work.

The most painful part of it all is that this issue of poverty, unemployment, penury and economic hardship in Nigeria has affected every sphere of Nigeria - leadership, religion, education, family values, social values, relationships, marriages, politics, etc.

So, my fellow Nigerians, can we constructively and diligently discuss some of the practical ideas government and individuals can apply to help uplift Nigeria from this present state of unemployment and poverty?

(1) (Reply)

SSS In Fresh Manhunt For Sylva / Fed Govt, Others To Study Osun Job Scheme / How We Can Accomplish Our Dream:wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.