Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Interview With American Consular What Should I Go With Or Expect From Them - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interview With American Consular What Should I Go With Or Expect From Them (920 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With American Consular What Should I Go With Or Expect From Them by Harrizon(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hey house,
                  Pls i will be having an interview with American embassy for visiting visa, what should i go with or expect from them?

Thanks in advance for responses

Chau!
Harrizon
Re: Interview With American Consular What Should I Go With Or Expect From Them by bowa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2007
For you to have been called for interview,it two ways things.It's either for clarification of some facts or to hand you over to the local authorities after discovering an attempt of forgery in your document.i wish you the best,i believe you will come back with testimonies if you have a plain heart.Best of luck
Re: Interview With American Consular What Should I Go With Or Expect From Them by Harrizon(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2007
Bowa,
           It seems you did not get me, I just applied and i will be visiting the embassy for the first time on the 16th of this month not that av been there and they call me again.
So how does it normally be cos av not been there before?
Thanks for your response

Cheers
Harrizon
Re: Interview With American Consular What Should I Go With Or Expect From Them by vikiviko(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2007
Interview in the US embassy is sometimes crazy, because you might just be asked 1 dumb question .

Look Good and Composed, the ladies sometimes fall for handsome young men, just joking.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe To Introduce $100trillion Note / Virgin Nigeria Cuts Fares For Easter / Advice Need On Uk Visa Re-application Based On Prevous Refusal Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.