Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

“I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh (30093 Views)

“I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma / I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes – Chidinma Chidinma / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by aljharem(m): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2012
bashr8: pls show me where i bashed bini people? hia which kind accusation be that one, i never bashed bini peeopl and i dont have anything against her either after all she said the truth, we are nosy when it comes to relationship, marriage and family matters.

But you have something against the yoruba ? angry
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bashr8: 4:45am On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem:

But you have something against the yoruba ? angry
against nairaland yoruba warriors that are always talking trash yes, against yorubas i see everyday especially in enugu no time
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bokohalal(m): 4:52am On Apr 04, 2012
bashr8: suit yourself, comparing edo and igbo wont even be fair on the edos so i wont go there with you before they start calling me a tribalist , delta igbos alone can cancel out twice whatever edo have produced talkless of imo or anambra.

That is true. I heard of the Iwebelua brothers.Edos have not graduated to that level.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Decryptor(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2012
osajojo: if ur husband or boyfriend isnt from EDO or Delta then u are really missing
Yeah. that explains the reason why my boss from Edo caught my friend on top of his wife of 9 years and didn't bat an eye-lid. He was the one dying of guilt while she wanted them to continue by sayin " Don't worry, he won't mind;My husband is not like that".
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Decryptor(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2012
Aringarosa: Can someone pls tell me who is Tonto Dike?
A pros.titute and a junkie who escaped from the asylum where she was being rehalbilitated and while she was escaping, ran into a movie location set and the producer took keen interest in her thus her entry into Nollywood
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by 9janinja1(f): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2012
no body cares ... you need to strangle yourself with a telephone wire. not die of-course.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by UncleJJ(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2012
IBO BOYS JUST PISSED A SEXY ATTRACTIVE STUBBORN EGOCENTRIC - TONTO DIKEH, WONT DATE YOU NOSEY JEALOUS LOW SELF ESTEEMED SCHNOOKS.

I GUESS THE IGBO MAN'S WEAKNESS IS THE REASON ALL SUCCESFUL IGBO WOMAN HAVE "POSTER" HUSBANDS !!!

HA -- EDO/DELTA MAN NO SEND. AND THATS WHAT TONTO NEEDS - SUPPORT AND NOT A PULL HER DOWN KINDA OF FELLA.

GO AND CONTINUE MARRYING YOUR VILLAGE GIRLS. cool
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by OneNaira6: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2012
UncleJJ: IBO BOYS JUST PISSED A SEXY ATTRACTIVE STUBBORN EGOCENTRIC - TONTO DIKEH, WONT DATE YOU NOSEY JEALOUS LOW SELF ESTEEMED SCHNOOKS.

I GUESS THE IGBO MAN'S WEAKNESS IS THE REASON ALL SUCCESFUL IGBO WOMAN HAVE "POSTER" HUSBANDS !!!

HA -- EDO/DELTA MAN NO SEND. AND THATS WHAT TONTO NEEDS - SUPPORT AND NOT A PULL HER DOWN KINDA OF FELLA.

Maybe if you bothered reading the whole thread before replying, you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself like this.

The girl in question did not say any of what is accused of her.
http://twitter.com/#!/Tontolet/status/187059068219834370

you really should try reading everything before jumping into sh1t.

BTW: Tonto is a prostitute, no and about that. Una can have her, any non-igbo man can marry her. Igbo men will even pay una to have her, we actually don't mind. There's one more running around waiting for husband which we'll gladly give away, Cossy Orjiakor una can have her too. We'll give am away, free of charge. No problem or wahalla on our part.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by pastormmadu(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2012
Of course i knw u cnt mari an igbo man aftral u r wise enuf 2 knw dat no igbo man wil condone or tolerate ur arogance and irresponsible atitude...so go 2 benin or delta wre ur lifestyl doznt mater 2 ur husby, its nt part of igbo culture...i knw u cnt marry 4rm ur ikwere origin because u knw hw lazy, timid and bakward ur ppl cn b...anyhw, enjoy, bt i knw dat any of my kinsmen dat introduce u as a wifd 2 b must b excomunicatd, so b wise and enjoy wre weird lyf is celebratd
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
pastor mmadu: i knw u cnt marry 4rm ur ikwere origin because u knw hw lazy, timid and bakward ur ppl cn b...

..... coming from a PASTOR MMADU? shocked shocked shocked
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by BUSHMAN1: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
she did say that she d be waiting forever for an ibo man, that says it all, we (ibo men) are not interested, besides i do not know who she is

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
This her point of view meanwhile I've noticed she's always involved in controversy declarations, anyway this is her choice
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by waxdude: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
Decryptor: A pros.titute and a junkie who escaped from the asylum where she was being rehalbilitated and while she was escaping, ran into a movie location set and the producer took keen interest in her thus her entry into Nollywood
shocked
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bashr8: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
UncleJJ: IBO BOYS JUST PISSED A SEXY ATTRACTIVE STUBBORN EGOCENTRIC - TONTO DIKEH, WONT DATE YOU NOSEY JEALOUS LOW SELF ESTEEMED SCHNOOKS.

HA -- EDO/DELTA[b][/b] MAN NO SEND. AND THATS WHAT TONTO NEEDS - SUPPORT AND NOT A PULL HER DOWN KINDA OF FELLA.

if you think tonto dikeh is sexy and attractive then you have never been to igbo land grin meanwhile which one be edo /delta man again . i hope ur not lumping delta igbos into that your edo deltaethnic group. secondly we are happy the left overs especially the loose ones will be taken by other group ,its a good thing so no need attacking your comment. as long as we continue to take the best brought up of igbo chicks all is well wink
but my question is dis , if igbo men are marrying igbo women and yoruba and edo men are aldo marrying igbo women, who is marrying yoruba and edo women just curious.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
Should all threads need to end up with some ethnic comparisons or bashing? Tonto Dikeh is free to choose what she wants and the smarter would be to ignore all these useless generalizations
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by omidhe(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
i support tonto fully,is her choice,she dosnt like and igbo man,so? Who is dat dat said she is an igbo gal? She isnt,she is frm Rivers. Even if she was an igbo gal,it is her choice to say no to an igbo man. We all knw dat wat she said abt ibgo men is to an exent the truth. Me for one,i dnt like igbo men,same reasons with her.hey! Dat is her colour,she didnt bleach,she jus love-vendor h
er skin wit gud cream n soap.if she smokes,so Bleep what?
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by ak47mann(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
all this women wey dey claim i dont like igbo i dont like igbo is it by force to like igbos? if igboman bleep and go u will hate anything igbomen,but the time they capture another igboman their story will change again women get problem sha......just that i cant leave without them sad
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by noiseless: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
Well you just said she is not Igbo but rivers, wont it be wiser if you become mad at carlloti who said "this is coming from an Igbo gal"? As for you, saying you don't like Igbo men just like her that's your business, but then she doesn't dislike Igbomen like you, but she couldn't just get the one the would be ready to put up with her lifestyles and it doesn't mean she doesnt like them. So please sister calm down.... things like this only happens to celebs and they understand the cost.
omidhe: i support tonto fully,is her choice,she dosnt like and igbo man,so? Who is dat dat said she is an igbo gal? She isnt,she is frm Rivers. Even if she was an igbo gal,it is her choice to say no to an igbo man. We all knw dat wat she said abt ibgo men is to an exent the truth. Me for one,i dnt like igbo men,same reasons with her.hey! Dat is her colour,she didnt bleach,she jus love-vendor h
er skin wit gud cream n soap.if she smokes,so Bleep what?
Well you just said she is not Igbo but rivers, wont it be wiser if you become mad at carlloti who said "this is coming from an Igbo gal"? As for you, saying you don't like Igbo men just like her that's your business, but then she doesn't dislike Igbomen like you, but she couldn't just get the one the would be ready to put up with her lifestyles and it doesn't mean she doesnt like them. So please sister calm down.... things like this only happens to celebs and they understand the cost.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by doublecross(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
why dont tonto go ahead and marry a fulani man. that one no go send am at all. even if she naked for one of her movies. stupid girl she is.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by akpanbaba: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
The way you people are talking about Edo men points to the fact that Edo men are comfortable with bad products.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by akpanbaba: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
Dike means great warrior so EDO MAN is a great warrior and he is entitled to Toto
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by HighChief4(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
akpanbaba: The way you people are talking about Edo men points to the fact that Edo men are comfortable with bad products.

Not really, but they seem to be the last hope for Nollywood stars that have no other viable option.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Afanna1: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
Omotola j Ekeinde and Stephanie okereke are both married to edo state men,they are both well behaved !
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by ak47mann(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
everybody claiming igbos are bad but looking at it we live a beautiful life we get on well we are blessed baby that why every tribe in nigeria and africa want us by all means smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyEVEN WHITE PEOPLE all want to work with us,what a beautiful life in existence, we are shining cool
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'm Edo, and I wouldn't marry a chain smoker who everyone in the industry will be snickering at me because they've tapped it as well.
Though it would be even more diabolic if she acted all reformed just for the sake of getting a husband and then flipping the script immediately after the wedding like some women do.

Let her just maintain her true "interesting" self all the way through.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by iiiyyyk(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
Actually no real igbo man can marry a daft like tonto dike. she knows it well, that's why she can never in her widest imagination expect an igbo man to marry her.

she want a man that will give her the privilege of answering a married woman at the same time allow her to be playing around, which no igboman will acept

an igbo man does not marry because of a woman's money or fame, we marry for the real purpose of marriage which is family and home. which she cannot provide, hence no igbo man can stoop so low to marrying tonto dike.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
#Afanna:
Omotola j Ekeinde and Stephanie okereke are both married to edo state men,they are both well behaved !

Never thought about that. . .no wonder! That explains an awful lot. These men are very tolerant, and 'understanding' to say the least.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
pro01:

Never thought about that. . .no wonder! That explains an awful lot. These men are very tolerant, and 'understanding' to say the least.

Dont go there dude. Omotola is more responsible than the most responsible ibo actress in Nigeria. Ok.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 05, 2012
alj harem:

you are not far from the truth
I no low lifes like him so am close to d truth
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 05, 2012
naijasexy: It's very surprising, the comments I see here about Edo people. So because some people from Edo state entertain promiscuity, EVERY SINGLE person from Edo state is/ has the tendency to be loose?
Wow! You guys on here are something else.
Why castigate the poor girl? She has found love where she chose to. She had decided to favor an Edo man over an Igbo men, what's the wrong in that? Is she not allowed to have preferences anymore?

The same thing she has said about an Igbo man, another would say about an Edo man so why all the vituperative remarks?
May God deliver Nigerians. You guys are way too judgmental.
God shud deliver u cos u r d 1 byn judgemental...we r not agenst her choosin edo ova igbo buh her crackhead insultin another tribe....
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 05, 2012
shymmex: This sums up why all on the Igbo men on NL act like bytches with tampons on.. Hmmmm

NL has shown me that Igbo men have a lot of feminine traits in them. They're always bytching!!

My dear Igbo girls, we Yoruba men will accept you - leave those Igbo faggits men alone. lipsrsealed
Ur rant up dia shows bigoted and useless(wont curse yoruba) u&ur cursed family are!...devil reject!!!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 05, 2012
bisi16: Stupid, bleaching, drunk ass, chimney smoking slot of Nollywood is ranting. Untop battle wey she don loose yrs ago. No Igbo man will take a slot 4 a wife.. She knows that, so she's acting like she's the 1 rejecting.. She's even an olodo sef (as in oju eja confam). After hw many yrs, she still dey tiaun 4 film. Iti!!
*falls down 4rm 3rd mainland bridge*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] / Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour / Omoni Oboli And Her 3 Sons Rock Matching Outfits To Celebrate 58th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.