Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

“I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh (30070 Views)

“I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma / I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes – Chidinma Chidinma / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 05, 2012
airmark:

You see your life? Oponu Agbari ojuku, omo ibo jati-jati.
At least i can c my life wella.4rm ur stupidity showcased in dis thread,ur mom must hv bn a great replica of tonto dike...a cheap slut!!.no wonder she gave birth to a demonic gollum like u
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 05, 2012
airmark:

You are MON (Mumu of Nigeria). Id!ot
Ode!...i wonder wch cesspit u crawled out from...u one-faced cursed beast!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by londoner: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2012
If I am not mistaken, Omotola's husband is half Igbo.
That is besides the point though. I dont see her castgating Yoruba men just because she did not chose one to be her husband.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Skoopy(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2012
osajojo: if ur husband or boyfriend isnt from EDO or Delta then u are really missing
you Wishwink
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Skoopy(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2012
peckhamboi: Interviewer: We just learnt that you will be getting married soon to your new boyfriend who happens to come from Benin, Edo state. Why are so many Nollywood female starts getting snapped up by Benin or men from Edo state?

Tonto Dike: First of all, it is nobody’s business where my fiance is from. That out of the way, yes Benin men are great and very understanding. They are not sitting and judging you unlike an Igbo man that will want to be poke-nosing in everything you do. You make your money and the Edo man is not interested in your personal affairs. If I keep waiting for an Igbo man I will just end up eternally single.
Judging from the question put to her, it implies she is standing tall in having boyfriends,''Getting Married to Your New Boyfriend''
kudos to her anyways, she doing real good what she knows how to do best.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/16552/25/i-cannot-marry-an-igbo-man-because-they-are-too-no.html
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by May5(f): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2012
Tonto is smart to prefer a Benin man over an ibo man. this is because people from that part of the country celebrate women a lot especially those who have succeeded in making a lot of money . they can do anything for money that why we have the highest no of them in Italy .for an average Benin man , is not about character but money. so tonto will be highly welcome as a good wife for a Benin man . wise choice girl kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by omar22(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2012
I dont know why all the oooh aaah, do we live in IRAQ or SYRIA where women have no right!

She gave an opinion who she cant marry and everyone decided to blow a blood vessel

Would people jumped on her if she had said she wont marry an hausa man!!!

People need to get a life!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by airmark(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
lalaosky:
Ode!...i wonder wch cesspit u crawled out from...u one-faced cursed beast!

grin grin grin
The likes of tonto dike is what your cursed land (ibo), produce to endanger our nation, Nigeria. It's time for u to skip-walk back to your tomb. Son of a b!tch.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by pafm247: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
whats my own biz with that ...smh
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Arosa(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
cantell: I saw this on her twitter page from a fan - [b]B[/b]itch* you no try oo, you're marrying a lazy arse benin man.lol

You are a dumb-fucck. lazy goat.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Afanna1: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
londoner: If I am not mistaken, Omotola's husband is fully owan from edo!
That is besides the point though. I dont see her castgating Yoruba men just because she did not chose one to be her husband.
Lol anything good is igbo!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by iiiyyyk(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
no doubt WAEC is complaining of poor results. people cannot comprehend simple sentances.

peckhamboi: Interviewer: We just learnt that you will be getting married soon to your new boyfriend who happens to come from Benin, Edo state. Why are so many Nollywood female starts getting snapped up by Benin or men from Edo state?

Tonto Dike: First of all, it is nobody’s business where my fiance is from. That out of the way, yes Benin men are great and very understanding. They are not sitting and judging you unlike an Igbo man that will want to be poke-nosing in everything you do. You make your money and the Edo man is not interested in your personal affairs. If I keep waiting for an Igbo man I will just end up eternally single.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/16552/25/i-cannot-marry-an-igbo-man-because-they-are-too-no.html

the bolded statement above simply means, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IGBOMAN AND NONE IS FORTH COMING, IF I CONTINUE WAITING, I WILL REMAIN SINGLE ETERNALLY. SO I HAVE TAKEN WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR ME SINCE BY DESIRE IS NOT AVAILABLE. simple.

on the part of igbomen being nosy. God forbid that i should marry a woman who cannot tell me the source of the monies in her possession.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by OneNaira6: 5:20am On Apr 06, 2012
#Afanna:
lol anything good is Igbo

For one.) Omotola husband is not something good,I don't even know how you acquaint that as something good; na wa ooo!!! na only you know and for two.) before you castigate londerner post as lie, you should have checked it first, londener's right, her husband is half igbo. Said so by omotola herself.

I might say we have talked about it because we joke about it. People say I look like an Igbo girl. They gave me names like Ugonma. Instead of calling me Omotola they call me Ugonma in the movies. [b]I don't have any problems with it because my husband is half Igbo. [/b]I don't see it as a slight on my person but as a continuation of who I am. I understand also that people think I'm Igbo because when I went to the market in those days people used to speak Igbo to me.
http://www.modernghana.com/movie/4595/3/sex-on-screen-my-body-moves-omotola-jalade.html
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
na wa o, see as you guys have turned the matter world cup. She no want Igbo guy now. She's there enjoying her life while you guys are giving yourselves unnecessary headache.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by olayinka1987: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
She only told the truth. igbo men are lousy noise makers.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by waxdude: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
olayinka1987: She only told the truth. igbo men are lousy noise makers.
olayinka1987: She only told the truth. igbo men are lousy noise makers.
angry s4u...smh
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Gloria3: 8:01pm On May 27, 2012
Tonto,u realy lack manner in speech, u dont check the gravity of statement b4 making them. I pity your new man n ur relatnship wt him.hope u wont distroy this reletionshp
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by sigistmund: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
pls who is the unlucky fool to stick his life for this goodfor nothig bitch
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Joliecoco: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Good for her, Igbo men are very controling and stuck in the 1940s ways. Benin guys are rconfident with themselves ,so they don't have time to be cheacking on their girlfriend only little boys do that.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2012
This post has been hidden.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Armaggedon: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Reminder
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nixiepie(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
LMAO see the irony cry. yooba demon grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Adelaide2: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto where at thou? Are you still married to a non-Igbo man? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bi0nics: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin angry grin grin

This is pure wickedness!!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
chuquiz:
why in the world did she single out an Ibo man?, Has she been dealt with?,

meanwhile,no true ibo mother would like the sight of a potential time bomb,thats if she's truly renowned for the off-screen antics we hear about.
Lol your head is there.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by GodIsFoolish: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
SMH
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bump
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by jamesfadairo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by opebiboy: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2019
okpo wey still get choice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo / Jim Iyke Meets Martin Luther King III (Photo) / Paul Okoye And Son, Andre Step Out In Matching Oufit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.