Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? (5752 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by mynat: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
immunno:

some people can just be inconsiderate and self centered angry
, @ poster no body holy pass!, but kicking her out is not the way out,cos u should bear the consequence of thinking with your D ;DICK!!!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Dorcasde(f): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
Mathew 7: 1-3
“And why beholdest the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considereth not the beam in thy own eye?”

John 8 :7
“Let him who is without since cast the first stone”.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Blackcat(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
If you do not love her. Please stop deceiving her and let her go.
However before you let her go make sure she goes back to school (she dropped out because of you), completes her studies at your expense, take care of the baby while she is studying. In other words give back the life you took away from her before you dump her or face karma later on in life.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Blackcat(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
Uuh and I forgot; stop fucking her!!!!!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by pmdaboh(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
[b]@Poster

You say the girl is not as educated as you would like, yet I notice that your writing skills (grammar and punctuation) need a lot of work.  Should I judge your intelligence on the basis of your inability to construct a complete sentence correctly?  If I use that to judge your intelligence by that criteria only (the way you speak and write), then I would be doing you an inservice.  Who said your religion is the better one?  Why does she have to be groomed to fit your bill?  Surely, you do not live in America, for that way of life went out years ago.  You have a right to your personal tastes, for we all do, but you DO NOT have a right to make someone feel less than you because they are not measuring up to YOUR standards.  As an educator, I can tell you, you need to learn how to write.  

I say  the girl is better off without you, for instead of pleasing God, she will have to please the "Almighty YOU" all of her life.  And who are you exactly?  Are your feelings any more valuable than her feelings?

Now you will always be connected to the "mother" of your child, but I suggest she move onto a MAN that loves her for who "she is" and not try to change her into something she is not.  Education, manners, and intellect are vital to our existence, communication, and socialization, but there are other things that shape and make us who we are.  Character, humility, kindness, and a heart (which you seem to lack), also mold us into the unique individuals that we are.  

Her lack of education and  faulty speech did not bother you when you were having sex with her, but now it does.   Amazing![/b]
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by BekinableG(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2007
if it is so u are not educated or u might have pass through school but the school did not pass through u.
why do i said so?
with ur faith u can move mountain why not accept her and then no more pregnancy 4now send her to school, when she is back do home training with her and see if she can not catch up. where u flowing well at English in ur secondary school days? believe if u mean u can change her to a hight class lady even more than u bros. environment can influence don't leave her in village don't be afraid of what ur friends may said it will not take time she will be as u want pls.
i have such but my own is not like ur's based on description, not that we i have an issues. we are just friends i m training her now she is perfect a little, why do i love her? she is courageous, she has respect, infact all the matrimonial compatibility. 4me to move with her does not means i don't see pretty girls, girls beg me cry4me, fight4me, but i stick to this girl people think she is not educated but now she is discovering her self
REMEMBER the greatest philosopher Aristotle, he once said
"men of substance are not dress with gold it is only when u scratch them that u will discover gold in them"

open ur eyes wash her tomorrow u will tell storys of the past when u people started.
chai!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by bionic: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2007
first, am not going to call names, cos there's absolutely no word, phrase that can descirbe your inhumaness(is there is word like that)
why do u men behave like this, she is not the kain of girl you, but she is the kind of chic your blokus will erect and penerate to the point of pregnancy.
you are totally in all ramifications DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!
your excuse is mediocre,lame and mundane, it just goes to defines the intensity of your weaknes and ineptitude.
anyway, you can get your ass of the chic, but if you dont take care of her and her baby, am going to curse you every waking moment of life.
BANZA!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS MEN LIKE YOU WHO MAKE IT DIFFICULT for other men.
just ctaer for them, am sure she will find somebody better than, and trust , you will regret ruining her life.ZULU
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by ndubest(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
@poster
well I willl not want to continue the tongue lashing

i think by the time you read this thread again you would have learnt your lesson

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by texazzpete(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
@All
You've taken turns to yab the guy, abi? Good!

Now can y'all get your asses out of the 'Games' section?

it's a wonder that the same moderator that wrote "Welcome to the world of computer, Internet, video, and board games. Xbox, PS2, Chess, whatever!" is the one converting a misposted romance post a sticky.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Kemitola(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2007
[size=8pt]Well, well, i will not others to abuse or curse you but i will remind you of repercussions of what you have done. If you have let the lady knows all her levels with you i agree she will have change but u keep all to yourself. If your parents are rich enough to send her to school to worth your standard why hesitating?

What u guys of nowadays don't know is that "you will mould your wife-to-be/husband-to-be to worth your standard". Man, if you don't want fullest repercussion on your head in future, you better train her to worth your standard and don't say all those rubbish against her again.

What about the baby? When baby grow up and worth something good in life you will be calling for justice over him. I beg man, think twice ooo. cool

A word is enough for a wise!!!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by hafees: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2007
Now i started this trend to check the analytical capabilities of  Nigerians, but i must say many ppl have disapointed me. i could only obeserve venting of anger and curses instead of advice or seeking a way to support the imaginary individuals involved, we may all not have gone for training in counselling, but we should know how to look into issues and xray them. only Dorcas and Jintujinta can actually 'think through', and that excites me, even Seun the moderator disapointed me!

Now for the sake of argument, nobody thought the fact that the girl could have used the preganancy to tie him down, that however is not to say he has rights to even touch her! Pls check Dorcas and Jintujinta postings this is just a painted scenerio, i will post more to see how logical and unemotional, but analytical Nigerians can be.  Never attack people first before u actually know the situation sorrounding them. Good luck everybody!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
hafees:

Now i started this trend to check the analytical capabilities of Nigerians, but i must say many people have disapointed me. i could only obeserve venting of anger and curses instead of advice or seeking a way to support the imaginary individuals involved, we may all not have gone for training in counselling, but we should know how to look into issues and xray them. only Dorcas and Jintujinta can actually 'think through', and that excites me, even Seun the moderator disapointed me!

Now for the sake of argument, nobody thought the fact that the girl could have used the preganancy to tie him down, that however is not to say he has rights to even touch her! Please check Dorcas and Jintujinta postings this is just a painted scenerio, i will post more to see how logical and unemotional, but analytical Nigerians can be. Never attack people first before u actually know the situation sorrounding them. Good luck everybody!

May your scrotum catapult onto your forehead. grin
A secondary school girl used pregnancy to tie you down
did she bite holes in your condom?
or force your shrivelled blokus on herself?
when her folks sent her to the village why didn't you let her and her child be?
rather than deceive her into returning to your flea infested mattress.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Ezinwannem: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
you should even be talking mr. cuz u r da cause of the reason why she is a drop out, na wah 4 ppl ooooooooooo
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by pmdaboh(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2007
@hafees

Anyone that starts a thread for the sake of just starting one and evaluating Nigerian responses has a BIG ISSUE.  Why don't you put "real issues" on the thread?  Why not evaluate your responses to real life situations that come your way, and then I suggest you evaluate yourself as to how well you think you responded to them?  And if that bores you, why don't you just create some imaginery situations up and evaluate those as well--since you like to sit back and observe other people's behavior.   If that is how you get your kicks, then you need to GET A LIFE! cheesy

It is evident that you do not have anything to do other than waste people's time.  The "great analyzer" has proved himself to be very immature and foolish indeed.

But I am glad to see, at least, that you can construct a sentence correctly.  grin smiley
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Blackcat(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2007
more grease to you 'nwando' more grease to you.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
hafees:

Now i started this trend to check the analytical capabilities of Nigerians, but i must say many people have disapointed me. i could only obeserve venting of anger and curses instead of advice or seeking a way to support the imaginary individuals involved, we may all not have gone for training in counselling, but we should know how to look into issues and xray them. only Dorcas and Jintujinta can actually 'think through', and that excites me, even Seun the moderator disapointed me!

Now for the sake of argument, nobody thought the fact that the girl could have used the preganancy to tie him down, that however is not to say he has rights to even touch her! Please check Dorcas and Jintujinta postings this is just a painted scenerio, i will post more to see how logical and unemotional, but analytical Nigerians can be. Never attack people first before u actually know the situation sorrounding them. Good luck everybody!

Don't back down now that you know there are people that would actually castrate you for your acts.
Don't pretty it up like it were a tale by moonlight.
You have received your beating,just sit down and take it like a twerp
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2007
please i nid your advice fellow nairalanders: suppose you impregnated  a girl while she's still in school, making her drp out. till she had her baby you refused to agree you own the pregnancy,making her go through lots of stress. finally you went to her parent because she left lagos for village for a year and you need to see your baby where they are staying. she's back in lagos after disturbing her, but the catch is you don't love her even though she's very pretty.

again you are a graduate , while she's a secondary school drop out who sometimes misfires grammar, can not read properly nor write. she's however very nice though with typical women problem. the catch in she comes in weekend to stay, and do the you know,  my parents like her now and i don't want her anymore. already i have sent her to a fashion design institute to learn. both our religion and tribe are different, she's not also coping well with her new religion. i have hurt her many times, i can't bare to do it again. how do i let her go without hurting her again.

This is your story above.
Any intelligent person knows this is not a made up story.
You are a  bum and a bad liar.
what a great combination

my advice,let her go.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by ifyalways(f): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2007
the deed has been done and there is no reversal to it
fine you don't love the girl anymore,get her back to school.
take good kia of your baby.
try to help her make out something out of her life.
throw away your self pity attitude towards her,appreciate and respect her.
pray to be forgiven by her and God too.
pray that she finds love too.

wishing you the best.!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by mekoyo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2007
So far, this is the most reasonable post on this thread. Everyother person has only come to display his or her anger, as if that is what matters now. Stop pretending you all. How many girls have you all slept with? Did you plan to marry them? Have girls not aborted for you? Just because you were not a casuality, you all now came out ranting and raining curses, meanwhile you all are kettle calling pots black.

My brother, the deed is already done. Stop anyother immoral acts with the girl. If you don't love her, don't marry her. Dont marry for sentiments. If you are sure the child is yours, you have to be responsible for the child's up keep. Also, if you can help the mother, both for old time sake and for your child's sake do something.

Let this be a lesson for everyone sleeping apround, wether male or female, to protect himself/herself from ddiseases and unwanted pregnancy. Let it also be a warning to every fool who may want to tie a guy down wioth pregnancy, that it doesnt always work. Let it happen naturally. Dont push it, don't force it.

The guy is wrong that is what everyone here is trying to make him see.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by weebee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2007
@hafees where do i even start to advise you? Really I'm not here to condemn you but to let you know that whatsoever a man sows on earth he will definitely reap it somewhere, someday, somehow. I wont join those who asked you to marry her, send her to school bla bla bla, marriage is more than that its a long journey and for you to have somebody you can only tolerate with you could be like passing through hell here on earth. Since she is not in your 'class' and you dont love her, there is no point forcing her being a bitter pill down your throat. You will only end up maltreating her even more than you have ever done. Afterall you are educated and she is a drop out courtesy of you.

Imagine you talking about the mother of your child this way, somebody that carried that pregnancy for 9 good months with pains, sleepless nites, etc till delivery day, then she went through labour before the baby came; probably she had a tier and the pain of that is even more than labour pains; she could have died during this period but she survived and had the baby now she doesnt worth it anymore despite her good character as described by you. She even abandoned her religion to embrace yours in the name of love. I believe there is another educated spagetini sisi in the picture with good command of English language as if dat one put food for your table. You are not even sure weather that one has not aborted all the babies she has in her womb.

My friend judging by your words, you are heartless and you dont have any conscience. Can you just imagine a guy treating your own daughter this way, how would you feel? The most annoying aspect of this is the fact that you are still sleeping with her when she comes around on weekends, haba knowing fully well that you would soon dump her.

Abeg dont force yourself to marry her because you will always be ashamed of her and every lady wants her person to be celebrated and not tolerated. My prayer for the woman is that may she get another man who will love her for who is she and takes care of her so that she wont have any reason to remember all you made her to pass through.

Lastly, make sure for heaven sake that you always give this woman enough money to take care of your baby very well.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by sod4luv(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2007
ifyalways:

the deed has been done and there is no reversal to it
fine you don't love the girl anymore,get her back to school.
take good kia of your baby.
try to help her make out something out of her life.
throw away your self pity attitude towards her,appreciate and respect her.
pray to be forgiven by her and God too.
pray that she finds love too.

wishing you the best.!

hummmm, gud 1, @poster shey u hear sha?
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by hafees: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Nwando & Pmdaboh,

Guys u are taking things to the extreme, Daboh the gramarian, i hope its not a bad idea for a writer  to measure opinion to spice a work he is currently working on. For a female u are far way too beligerent your ladyship pls u can breath easy now. you will notice i refuse to insult you, it comes with my upbringing.

For Nwando, the man without any iota of patience and with a venom of response, u can rest your case. whether my scenerios are real or not, the truth is my write up has elicited diverse responses that i desire, and the fact that u said it sounds like the story of my life makes me happy, it just further confirms that i am good at this genre and i have added a new fan. Like i said, more of these situations will come, lets see how we can put our brain to use instead of our emotions.

once again thank you, hoping to see more response
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Dreloaded(f): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
You say the girl is not as educated as you would like, yet I notice that your writing skills (grammar and punctuation) need a lot of work

This is exactly what I was gonna say myself.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by hotchic1(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ poster

You knew she doesn't belong to your class and you went down on her.

|Do you realise that you are the major cause of this gurl's problem,if you didn't impregnate her,am sure she wouldn't drop out of school

And now you want her to learn everything,you refer to her as a burden to you now.

Either way,am sure this aint the first tym you'd b hearing the word karma is a bitch,your sisters and daughters will definitely share from this if you don't get your head together,make use of your brain and treat her like a lady and not as a dog.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Ndipe(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
The nerve to criticize your son's mother's grammar, while overlooking the errors in your discourse!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
hafees:

@Nwando & Pmdaboh,

Guys u are taking things to the extreme, Daboh the gramarian, i hope its not a bad idea for a writer to measure opinion to spice a work he is currently working on. For a female u are far way too beligerent your ladyship please u can breath easy now. you will notice i refuse to insult you, it comes with my upbringing.

[b]For Nwando, the man without any iota of patience and with a venom of response, u can rest your case. whether my scenerios are real or not, the truth is my write up has elicited diverse responses that i desire, and the fact that u said it sounds like the story of my life makes me happy, it just further confirms that i am good at this genre and i have added a new fan. Like i said, more of these situations will come, lets see how we can put our brain to use instead of our emotions.[/b]once again thank you, hoping to see more response

who is a man?
Thunder fire your testicles grin
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by wakagirl: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2007
Imagine when some people can do, this guy obviously contributed to her not continuing her education and now he is 'higher' than her. You see why someone has to think very well before falling a victiim.

Well obviously you no longer love her and i am sure you will treat her like a rag if you should go ahead and marry her against your wish. You have done her harm and God will judge, its better anyway to leave the poor girl to find love that subject her to ill treatement. If she has gone to school with another man's money and care and you come accross her later as a banker or a doctor i am sure you will not be asking this question you would ask people here to help you beg her to come back.

Great lesson for the girls, you see what some guys can do? Learn and use your head.
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Babybee(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
Did u not know she doesnt share same religion and watever with u before u impregnated her. U said the pregnancy wasnt yours and u went ahead so see your so called child shocked ! she even dropped off school cos of u and now you open ur mouth to call her a drop out shocked How cruel is that, now u dont love her anymore.
I think you've done enough harm to her life, just let her go in peace, whichever way u want to say it, just say it cos if u dont, u'll do more harm and it will never stop. No matter how old she is, i believe if she is strong willed, she can go back to skool and sort herself out. That will be a good place to start again.
God help you
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by spoilt(f): 3:01am On Nov 21, 2007
you didnt know her spoken grammer was bad when you were doing the deed? spare us your rants!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by Nwaka77: 5:35am On Nov 21, 2007
Agh! Na wa for you Hafees! undecided
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by obiokule: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2007
I feel you need to here from a older woman who has been in this young Ladys shoes,SOOOOOOOOO! Here I go, when a Young  Lady makes LOVE to a so called Man SHE is what they call nesting as to make a home ect, SHE IS NOT THINKING THAT ALL IT IS SEX!!! As do the SO CALLED MEN, for MOST of these guys are JUST Thinking with thier LITTLE HEAD ( that one down in thier pants!) you see our lord only gave them enough BLOOD for one or the other. (the head on top of your shoulder is  where the sweet words come from when sex is needed) And should tell you to think twice befor you lay with a Young Lady!  I brought up 8 boys to look at a ,young Lady as thier sister or Mom , and to remember that some day they could be a dad too, and would they like for some one to do that to thier Little Lady?   So as far as I can see YOU NEED TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE YOU CHOSE TO EAT FROM!! You see I am over 60 it took me some time to fined a good man who could bring up my son as his own along with the other ones! Rember that if you dont step up some one will and you will never have the joy of your Baby ,and the baby will LOVE and CARE for someone  who  hopefully will  be a REAL DAD, FATHER  to  the  baby! A lot to think about!  to all of you out there'' when you poke in fun the joke is on you '' You be come the JOKER WHO HAS LOST OUT ON A PRECIOUS LIFE WITH YOUR BABY !!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? by micklplus(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2007
yeah, na wah for hafees !!! imagine !!
Good talk obioku-le !!!!!

Hafees, always remember say GOD DEY !!! KARMA DEY and infact it wont be funny when the repercussions start coming.
Best of luck.
cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Story Behind The Cheating Wife , A Bank Manager(+18) / Am I Still A Virgin? / Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.