Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty (5064 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2012
PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770,any car u get from cotonuo is #300,000 differece from lagos used car,best offer at cotonuo a car of your teast not accidental cars

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED call me on 08160061770
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Bkachy: 7:22am On May 24, 2013
Pls hw much for a clean corrolla 2004 model,automatic,power windows.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2013
@Bkachy Thanks for your post...You can get a full option and with the original custom duty for 1.380m that i assure you,you can call me on 08130380111 let talk better if you want too,Thanks and hope to hear from you soon
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Bkachy: 8:38am On May 24, 2013
That price is high oo,cant i get it for say 1.0 or 1.1....plsss
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:01am On May 25, 2013
@Bkachy thanks for your responds,just make it 1.2m and you will get a very clean one with the original custom duties.call me on 08130380111
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by bojokayode(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2013
How much can I get a camry 2007 XLE with papers complete?
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by travelxpat(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2013
How much for audi q7 2008 model with custom duty
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2013
@bojokayode Thanks for your post,you can get 07 Camry for 2.1 this includes the original custom duty too..You can call me if you want to talk on this 08130380111,thanks and hope to hear from you soon
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
@travelxpat thanks for your post,you will get Audi Q7 for 3.3m this include the original duty of the car,if you wanna talk more on this please you can reply here or call me on 08130380111,Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.God bless
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by needful: 3:22pm On May 25, 2013
Pls what is de prices of tiny light 1999, corolla 2003, toyota camry 2001. Pls I want de best prices. U can also email me on nneka2011@yahoo.com or okeyscc@yahoo.com
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2013
@needful 99 camry goes for 680k while 01 goes for 980k
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by meetvic: 6:03pm On May 25, 2013
How much will it take a Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 to land my door step? Auto transmission, full option
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2013
@meetvic thanks for your post,the Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 you will get it for 1.5m this price includes with the custom duty,if you want to talk more on this you can kindly send me a mail or call me on 08130380111,thanks and hope to hear from you.God bless
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Deyaa(m): 1:37am On May 27, 2013
How much can I get a 3 Row Honda Pilot 2005 Model (Fully-loaded),with Custom duties and all charges fully paid?
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by MovingTrain(m): 2:56am On May 27, 2013
Please how much can I get a 2010 Toyota corolla sports. Full option. Thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2013
@deyaa thanks for your post and sorry for the late respond i have been in cotonuo,the 05 pilot you can get it with the budget of ₦1,850,000 this includes with the original custom duty sir,for more information on this you can reply me here or call 08130380111,thanks and hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2013
@movingtrain thanks for your post you can get 2010 corolla sport for 1.870 this price includes with the original custom duty sir.for more information on this kindly reply here or call me on 08130380111,thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by MovingTrain(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2013
carmarts: @movingtrain thanks for your post you can get 2010 corolla sport for 1.870 this price includes with the original custom duty sir.for more information on this kindly reply here or call me on 08130380111,thanks
Thanks alot. Can the price go abit lower than that?? Alternatively, what can land me a 2010 Camry XLE. I am stuck with making a choice. please reply ASAP, thanks..
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2013
@movingtrain thanks for your reply...the 2010 Camry XLE is more costly than corolla and for the corolla 1.8m can bring it in,that is the best i can do.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by MovingTrain(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2013
carmarts: @movingtrain thanks for your reply...the 2010 Camry XLE is more costly than corolla and for the corolla 1.8m can bring it in,that is the best i can do.
I am looking forward to doing business with you. Will mail/call you soon. But how much really will land me the 2010 Camry XLE because its one of my options. Thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by ping2ping: 9:59am On May 28, 2013
@carmarts

How much will get me a Honda Odyssey 1998 with custom papers?
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2013
@ping2ping thanks for your post,if you have 900k you will get it including custom duty sir.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1yr Used 2005 Range Rover HSE +dvd+nav For Sale / Honda Pilot 2005 Model: Missing "Indomie" In The Exhaust / Black Honda Accord 2000 Series For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.