Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty (5153 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ojemankind Thanks for your mail you can get it for 800k sir including the original custom duty sir
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by ojemankind: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks ...750k is my budget...can't we work around that?am ready
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ojemankind We can try maybe we can get it at your budget but the main amount to get it is that 800k,including the custom duty too sir
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Hugoboy: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please how much can you get a very clean and low mileage 2000 BMW 7 series 750il delivered to lagos. Thanks.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Ayodeb(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
I need 1997 Nissan Amera 1.6 Sri Hatchback, Manual
How much Can I get this from Cotonou? Urgent please!

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by motunroyin: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
hello,
please can i get a car wt my 300k? if yes let me know d type n model of d car
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2013
@motunroyin Thanks for the mail sorry sir you can't get any one for that budget sir
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by babestella: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls how much will land Acura MDX 05 model, full option with custom duty fully paid.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:55am On Jun 11, 2013
@babestella Thanks for your mail Acura MDX 05 goes for 1.3m this include the custom duty.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Manutd19: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2013
My budget is 600k.Which good car can i get for that amount from cotonou? Kindly reply asap.......type & model pls
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by chuqudy(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2013
Sir, can I get a toyota camry 2005 model or corrola 2005 model with 900,000 down to my house in Imo State.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by donbaly: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello, pls how much will it cost me to get a 2007 volkswagen passat 2.0 or R36 (all full option), with full customs clearance into lagos?
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Temmiezy: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls what is e price of toyota camry 2001. Pls I want de best price.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
@chuqudy Thanks for your mail...toyota camry 2005 1.5m,corrola 2005 1.3m
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
@donbaly Thanks for your mail...2007 volkswagen passat 2.0 goes for 1.7m,hope to hear from you
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Temmiezy Thanks for your mail,toyota camry 2001... 900k with the original custom duty
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by anawebtech(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
How much should i Budget including bringing down to Abuja of the following.

1999 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
2000 MAZDA 626 LX
2002 MAZDA 626 LX
2002 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
2001 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
All Auto
Godson: 07030160283
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by rhames(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
How much can u get any of these cars from cotonou:

Mercedes Benz ML320 1999

Ford Escape

Nissan Xterra

Nissan X-trail
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2013
@rhames thanks for your mail here are the price of the car you ask,

Mercedes Benz ML320 -850k

Ford Escape -1.2m

Nissan Xterra 2002-1.350m

Nissan Xtrail 2002-1.3m

Thanks hope to hear from you soon
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyota Corona 2002 Mode / Distress Sales 2010 Model Toyota Camry Le Toks Selling Cheap / Car Clearing Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.