Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You (6117 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 4:44am On Jun 05, 2013
@boyebodu thanks for your post..budget like 1.350m sir
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by chelseabmw(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2013
03 infinti fx35
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 2:28am On Jun 06, 2013
@chelseabmw thanks for your mail,you can get it for 2.4m sir
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Edithamazoya(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2013
How much can I get a golf 3 or 4. saloon or station wagon. All expenses included. I would appreciate if I can get that of Audi A3
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2013
@Edithamazoya Thanks for your mail sir,here are the price of the car you ask of : golf 3 station or station wagon is 550k,golf 4 700k Audi A3 750k,hope to hear from you sir
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by chelseabmw(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2013
carmarts: @chelseabmw thanks for your mail,you can get it for 2.4m sir

you guarantee i can get a clean one for 2.4m rite?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
@chelseabmw Yes a full option
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by chelseabmw(m): 2:48am On Jun 08, 2013
ok good....what about 08 camry and 06 Accord?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Ayodeb(m): 4:50am On Jun 08, 2013
I need Nisan Almera d hunch back type, used as taxi cab here in Akure. Not sure of d year but 199.......
How much can i get it from cotono?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by StarboyMichael(m): 5:26am On Jun 08, 2013
What will it cost me to land 2003/2004 Toyota Corolla from Cotonou to Abuja
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by heykay7(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Gudmrng, pls I need a rav4 2011 model, like hw much will that cost me.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
@chelseabmw Thanks again for your mail...08 Camry you can get it for 2m,while 06 you can get it for 1.8m this include the custom duties sir
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ayodeb Thanks for your mail and sorry for the late respond...1998 ₦ 800,000,
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Starboy Michael Thanks for your post and sorry for the late responds 03/04 toyota corolla goes for 1.4m this include the custom duty
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
@heykay7 thanks for your post and sorry for the late respond Rav4 2011 goes for 4.1m including the custom duty
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Make:
Toyota
Year:
Condition:
Used

Leather seat,automatic gear,v6 engine,reverse camera,dvd system,navigation system,cruise control,factory a.c,power windows,electric mirrows,alloy wheel n i also have other colours of this car at a negotiable price.

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by chelseabmw(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
carmarts: @chelseabmw Thanks again for your mail...08 Camry you can get it for 2m,while 06 you can get it for 1.8m this include the custom duties sir

Will call you on monday....tnx
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by drnonny: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
pls, nissan altima 2005, 2007 and 2000 models from cotonou to lag is hw much?

Also hw much does it cost to land hyundai elentra 2009 and 2011 models to lagos?

Urgent response needed. thanks
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by OlaBolof(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2013
Hello Fred, pls how much will get me these cars to lagos including ur agency fees?

1.2006 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport (full option and very very high grade with low mileage)4 cylinder

2.2003 - 2004 Mercedes Benz CLK 320 (Full option and very very high grade with low mileage)4 cylinder

3. 2006 Toyota Solara SLE (4 CYLINDER) full option with low mileage

4. 2005 - 2006 Chrysler Pt Cruiser touring (convertible)4 cylinder

Pls they should all be automatic not manual and not right handed converted to left.

Pls email details to ola_pianos@hotmail.com or call 08077497933.

Thanks.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
@chelseabmw Thanks sir i will be expecting your call sir
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
@drnonny Thanks for your mail...Please here are the price of the cars you ask and this prices include with the original custom duties

Nissan Altima 2005 - 1.5m

Nissan Altima 2007- 1.7m

Nissan Altima 2000 - 600k

hyundai elentra 2009 -2.7m

hyundai elentra 2011 - 3.2M
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Ayodeb(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
carmarts: @ayodeb Thanks for your mail and sorry for the late respond...1998 ₦ 800,000,
a guy bought one from akure automat for 550k.
I tghout it will be cheaper in cotonou.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ Ola Bolof Please check your mail for the details of the car you ask me,Thanks and hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ayodeb sir sorry you can not get it at that price ask your friend the one he bought is a Nigeria used not direct TK,or the car is accidental even the car you are talking about don't have custom duty,that is the amount you can get it sir,sorry
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Hugoboy: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please how much can you get a very clean and
low mileage 2000 BMW 7 series 750il delivered
to lagos. Thanks.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by MMBL(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
how much is Toyota avensis 06/07 from cotonou to Lagos, reply to my e mail drbobbykay@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by oluwatomiwa(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
How much for extremely clean Carina E 99, low millage with original custom paper to Lagos?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Ayodeb(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
carmarts: @ayodeb Thanks for your mail and sorry for the late respond...1998 ₦ 800,000,

Am sure you got it wrong! This is what am asking for. Give me the price please. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos - Used Clean Hyundai Sonata 2000 Excellent Condition - N650,000 / Mack E7-400 Engine. Very Clean. Excellent Condition / Toyota Yaris Oooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.