Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You (6119 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
how much would land me a Toyota Camry 98 v6 xle? or a 96/97 Honda accord v6(bulldog). both must be auto with factory fitted ac.
my mail is adeniyi.savage@yahoo.com or whatsapp me @ 08024050148

pls provide pics if you can. thanks
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by martinz1: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
How much can I get. 2005 or 2006 nissan pathfinder, auto and everything perfect condition to lagos
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2013
@adeniyisavage,thanks for your mail,am sorry for the late responds you can get lexus rx300 for 2.3m this price include the custom duty sir,hope to hear from you sir,thanks
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2013
@martinz1 thanks for your mail sir,you can get 2002 model sienna for 1.2m while 2005 goes for 2m this price also include the original custom duty,thanks
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08056066326 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by angeljoy: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
well done bross,
please how much can I get the following cars, all should be with factory fitted ac:

1. 1998 mazda 323 wagon manual/auto
2. 2000 mazda protege wagon manual/auto
3. 2000 toyota corolla wagon manual/auto
4. 2000 opel astra wagon manual/auto
5. 1998-2000 golf 4 wagon manual/auto.

Cos of this cars will help me in planning.
thank you
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
@angeljoy thanks for your post and sorry for the late respond,here are the list of prices of the car you requested and this prices also include the original custom duty:

1998 mazda 323 wagon :550k

2000 mazda protege:850k

2000 toyota corolla wagon: 820k

2000 opel astra :800k

Golf 4:920k
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08056062776 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2013

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 2:15am On Jan 06, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you. Un serious buyers should not contact me please,Thanks again.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you. Un serious buyers should not contact me please,Thanks again.
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2014

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2014

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2014

grin

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by eniolatee: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
carmarts: PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED

Pls wats d gurant y of the custom papers... Or if I may ask, wats the difference btw lagos cleard cars and cotonou?
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
@enlolatee sorry for the delay in reply,if I do a custom paper for you,before we leave seme border to your destination I will show you custom office walk into any of them and confirm if the papers are original or not,before we drive out of seme.i don't pass through bush I pass through the seme/badagry road,because I don't do business because of money but because of tomorrow.

Secondly the different btw lagos and cotonuo is much,lagos most of the cars don't have original papers,and most of them are nigeria used cars and the mileage are been touched and the engineer washed,but here in Cotonuo we have over 200 million cars which you can choose from and make aa better choice and it direct from usa,uk,canada etc so none of them are been touched and they are cheaper than lagos cleared be careful what you buy in lagos.Am a dealer and I know much about lagos cars and cotonuo.hope this answer your question,thanks for your time
Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2014

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car grin

Re: Cheap Cars Sold In Cotonuo That I Grantee You by carmarts(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2006 Nissan Xterra 4WD For An Affordable Price / Extremely Clean 5months Used 2005 LEXUS ES330 For Sale Car Has No Single Fault / A Tiger Face Honda Bullet For Sale(price reduced) now 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.