Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 (9107 Views)

Facebook To Charge $2.99 (almost NGN500) Monthly, Starting From 1st November / 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland / 3rd Mainland Bridge To Be Closed From 1st Of July? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by joelala(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
No 1 indeed....well wouldn't blame dem anyway, we are use to "suffering and smiling" guess the international observers were deceive by our usual style.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by vanstanzy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
This is great news. Now how leaders (market women) wont be deceived anymore with the former index.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by Gudme: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Nigerians are suffering and smiling how can we b happy
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by Gudme: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
Nigerians are suffering and smiling how den can we b happy
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by olsmade(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
Nigerians are not smiling anymore o grin
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by theviper1: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
the fear of boko haram,economic hardship and other security issues are enough to drop our happiness to a heart attack level. and for those of us calling the president sme ugly names,take ur lessons fro SA where the youth leader Malema called Zuma a dictator and lost his privilages of attending ANC functions.u may be dropped frm NL for such krazy languages. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by mufc009(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
Demdem: This is a good development. Hopefully when next we are asked to choose our leaders, we will allow our brains to work and not our emotions.
Na 2015 we go no whether naija people get sense.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by mufc009(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
Demdem: This is a good development. Hopefully when next we are asked to choose our leaders, we will allow our brains to work and not our emotions.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by fortyfeet(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

What do you expect when you have a useless man as a president ?
in the land of the blind, one eyed man becomes the head. if your president is useless, then you must be a waste. idiot.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by Leyelyzo: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
floriana: so now one cannot call a person that is goofing perpetually and has proven to be a retard by its name because of exposure? Whatever happens to the time tested cliché of calling a spade a spade. Sorry o. I will not call Jonathan retardeen again.

Hun but you can call him Azikiwe Jonah Ebele (AJE). Hope he wont witch hunt you
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by SisiKill1: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Otuabaroku:

Oga,can you for once pass your passage across without using the bolded word. I have realized that people that are quick to use derogatory words on other people, lack self worth, they can only compensate for that by pulling other people down by their derogatory statements. Please desist from this as it is not good, more especially with level of presumed exposure you have had. Thank you in anticipation.
And after he's done that, he can also pass his message across too...right?
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
Otuabaroku:

Oga,can you for once pass your passage across without using the bolded word. I have realized that people that are quick to use derogatory words on other people, lack self worth, they can only compensate for that by pulling other people down by their derogatory statements. Please desist from this as it is not good, more especially with level of presumed exposure you have had. Thank you in anticipation.

Its only sychophants who wont call a spade a spade.

Retardeen Jonathan by his actions has shown he is the most clueless person to ever hold a political post, extremely m0r0nic and retardeed fellow.

Statements like

"Lets pray for criminals to come and confess"

"We have to live with terror"

"SouthWest can not be left in the hands of rascals"

Are only befitting of a reetard.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by najoke: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
fortyfeet:
in the land of the blind, one eyed man becomes the head. if your president is useless, then you must be a waste. idiot.

if he is a waste, this means u r,,,,,,,,COMPLETELY ROTTEN!! grin
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by lastcenter: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
I figured i was trapped so i headed to the mountains. I'm wondered for. This trip is one in a million. Get your bags ready get social. My god seeing you there on a year to year basis is like woooowwww...
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
cogitoErgo: Were we really happy before? its like they are just getting the data and analysis correct!
That's when people were living according to Fela assertion, 'Suffering and Smiling'. People are trying to face reality now coupled with the Boko Haram troubles, one would expect the country's people to fall short of happiness.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by bakila: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
Jakumo: I am definitely NOT happy to hear that Nigerians are 100 times LESS happy than they were just last year. What in the phuck happened ?

32 naira during holidays and bombs.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by bluejeff(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
NTA no go gree report this one 4 a.m express.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by chuqudy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

What do you expect when you have a useless man as a president ?

I wonder what the index would have been if buhari, atiku or ibb had won the elections. The answer = 1101st in happiness. I prefer Jonathan than any other Nigerian. He must rule till 2019 or Nigeria will break.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by iceprincezamani: 1:38am On Apr 05, 2012
Men somebodi lied at first how did we arrive at number one in d first place mtcheeew fake reports
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by lastcenter: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
Can a leader run away with money when he is on the [DJ]mountains....?(saturday night hours ROOOF ON FIRE!!(LOS)
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by Afam4eva(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
I don't believe all this index anymore because they're not accurate. How can a nation jump all the way from number one to 101. It's not like we experienced a war in this few years.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 08, 2012
afam4eva: I don't believe all this index anymore because they're not accurate. How can a nation jump all the way from number one to 101. It's not like we experienced a war in this few years.
Are you joking!?Nigerians are at war within!
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by meyyo(m): 4:50am On Apr 08, 2012
Nigerians are bunch of hopefull and incurerable optimist,we were once happy up to early eighties not anymore after that it is Fela`s music suffering and smilling probably that is what was mistaken for happiness.
Re: Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 by dasparrow: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
AIYELE: MATERIAL STUFF cant make you happy am a 9jer to the bone living in Denmark i know the system from A to Z I know the Dane from head to toe, therefore i can confirm that Nigeria are far happier than the danish people. yes the system is very good in Denmark but 1000 of them are still unhappy.A population less than 6mil where lots of the teenager and senior commit suicide every year because they are not happy.In our own Njer even though say the government dey fu..k up we are still happy to be 9jer. The RESEARCHER MUST BE SICK..... which life oyinbo people get abeg person wey dey live with cat and dog without no family how can dey be happy?

LOL @ living with cat and dog. It's not just in Denmark. Americans are very miserable too. Their misery started after 9/11 and after their economy crashed. Lately, the whites have been taking out their frustration on blacks. First some hoody wearing young black male got shot and killed. And then this past friday, 2 white males decided to shoot at black pedestrians who were just walking on the street minding their own business in Tulsa, killing 3 and injuring 2. So, these western nations are becoming scary and they do not have that family support like we have in Africa. They have started taking out their misery on each other in the form gradual civil unrest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! / 5 Nigerian Secret Societies You Should Know About / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.