Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Stop Twisting Tb Joshua’s Words – You Will Regret It! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Twisting Tb Joshua’s Words – You Will Regret It! (856 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Please, Can Christians Stop Twisting The Bible? Isnt That The Job Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Twisting Tb Joshua’s Words – You Will Regret It! by NicolasN: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Different write-ups about a prophetic message from Prophet T.B. Joshua regarding the need to pray for the leader of an African Country are being circulated on the internet. Rather than present the message in the exact manner in which it was given, some jobless people have taken it upon themselves to present to the public misleading stories therefore creating unnecessary worry and anxiety for some people who believe that the message might concern them. Some newspapers have also allowed themselves to be cheaply used to propagate these rumours. I strongly believe that a newspaper of repute will always do its own personal findings whenever news reaches its desk instead of filling the pages of their newspaper with false stories, all in the name of money. One of the ambiguous stories in circulation is that Prophet T.B. Joshua stated that the death of the leader would occur 60 days from the date (February 5, 2012) that the prophecy was given whereas the prophet never mentioned any date or name while giving the message. I was following The SCOAN Sunday Live Service on Emmanuel TV when the prophetic message was given by Prophet T.B. Joshua himself and I can categorically state that the prophet did not say that the situation is unchangeable. The message I have for these rumour mongers is that whatever evil they are wishing to happen to their president will also happen to them. With regards to the misinterpretation of the prophetic message, the perpetrators should let the message of Psalm 105:15 sink into their minds. Psalm 105:15: “Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.”
To confirm the accurate words spoken by the man of God TB Joshua, Please check on his Facebook page, TB Joshua Ministries or tune to Emmanuel TV (www.emmanuel.tv). You can as well check for updates about any prophecy given by Prophet TB Joshua on the official website of The SCOAN www.scoan.org

Source: http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2012/04/03/prophecy-about-an-african-leader/
Re: Stop Twisting Tb Joshua’s Words – You Will Regret It! by buzugee(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nicolas N.:
Different write-ups about a prophetic message from Prophet T.B. Joshua regarding the need to pray for the leader of an African Country are being circulated on the internet. Rather than present the message in the exact manner in which it was given, some jobless people have taken it upon themselves to present to the public misleading stories therefore creating unnecessary worry and anxiety for some people who believe that the message might concern them. Some newspapers have also allowed themselves to be cheaply used to propagate these rumours. I strongly believe that a newspaper of repute will always do its own personal findings whenever news reaches its desk instead of filling the pages of their newspaper with false stories, all in the name of money. One of the ambiguous stories in circulation is that Prophet T.B. Joshua stated that the death of the leader would occur 60 days from the date (February 5, 2012) that the prophecy was given whereas the prophet never mentioned any date or name while giving the message. I was following The SCOAN Sunday Live Service on Emmanuel TV when the prophetic message was given by Prophet T.B. Joshua himself and I can categorically state that the prophet did not say that the situation is unchangeable. The message I have for these rumour mongers is that whatever evil they are wishing to happen to their president will also happen to them. With regards to the misinterpretation of the prophetic message, the perpetrators should let the message of Psalm 105:15 sink into their minds. Psalm 105:15: “Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.”
To confirm the accurate words spoken by the man of God TB Joshua, Please check on his Facebook page, TB Joshua Ministries or tune to Emmanuel TV (www.emmanuel.tv). You can as well check for updates about any prophecy given by Prophet TB Joshua on the official website of The SCOAN www.scoan.org

Source: http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2012/04/03/prophecy-about-an-african-leader/
TB Joshuas words aint about the only thing that will be twisted. the lord will twist his neck around if he dont repent from being a belligerent and loquacious charlatan
Re: Stop Twisting Tb Joshua’s Words – You Will Regret It! by NicolasN: 3:36am On Apr 04, 2012
[b]WHAT YOU WISH HIM WILL HAPPEN TO YOU! [/b]God can no longer give you time to repent - YOU SINNER - your judgement has come!
Re: Stop Twisting Tb Joshua’s Words – You Will Regret It! by buzugee(m): 4:14am On Apr 04, 2012
Nicolas N.:
WHAT YOU WISH HIM WILL HAPPEN TO YOU! [/b]God can no longer give you time to repent - YOU SINNER - your judgement has come!
ISAIAH 5 VS 50[b] Woe to those who call evil good (you better repent Nicholas N before the lord brings wrath on your pugnacious self )

(1) (Reply)

Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? / 'special' Thanks Giving Service Chelsea Supporters. / Christians In Kad Storm Mosque, Eat Ramadan Breakfast Wit Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.