Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

They Lied To You About Making Money Online. . . Seriously! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / They Lied To You About Making Money Online. . . Seriously! (1066 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / ATM Fee: CBN Lied To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Lied To You About Making Money Online. . . Seriously! by 2sexy(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2012
We all want to make money online; why aren't we making it?

We have been lied to.

1. Making money online is not a child play

2. Making Money Online is not for the faint hearted

3 Making money online is a BUSINESS not a hobby.

4. Making money online is not easy but it is simple. If it was easy , every should earn the dollars ,rights? But we aint!

5. Making money online is not for those without passion for it. If you don't like the money, go brick and mortar. Simple.

6. Making money online is about helping people to solve their problems,offer value ,gain their trust and approval. . .its about long term business.

7. You can only succeed online if you learn to focus on one business model at a time.

8. Learn to research and learn everything you can about a subject . . .that's the key to my little success.

9. Making Money online is about taking risk in what you believe. . . I did this recently.

10. Making money is no different from making it offline. . . The rules are the same. Stop dreaming!
Re: They Lied To You About Making Money Online. . . Seriously! by RogerOliver: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2012
Here is a free report on making money online. http://moneymakingopportunities1500..com/
Re: They Lied To You About Making Money Online. . . Seriously! by WebSolutnX(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
2sexy: We all want to make money online; why aren't we making it?

We have been lied to.

1. Making money online is not a child play
2. Making Money Online is not for the faint hearted
3. Making money online is a BUSINESS not a hobby.
4. Making money online is not easy but it is simple. If it was easy , every should earn the dollars ,rights? But we aint!
5. Making money online is not for those without passion for it. If you don't like the money, go brick and mortar. Simple.
6. Making money online is about helping people to solve their problems,offer value ,gain their trust and approval. . .its about long term business.
7. You can only succeed online if you learn to focus on one business model at a time.
8. Learn to research and learn everything you can about a subject . . .that's the key to my little success.
9. Making Money online is about taking risk in what you believe. . . I did this recently.
10. Making money is no different from making it offline. . . The rules are the same. Stop dreaming!

You are right on it. If it were easy as they say I wouldn't have been sitting on Nairaland for the past 5 hours now!

(1) (Reply)

Copper Cathode / Abuja Used Skoda Octavia For 280k / Making Money Online Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.