Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Recipe For A Love Potion? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recipe For A Love Potion? (38410 Views)

Shocking: 19 Years Old SS3 Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Potion In A / Recipe For Sweet Relationship (cork's Report: 2010) / My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by sidnazious(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
some really crazy stuffs
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Stardust(f): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
grin Na wa ooooo.
I don lauf lauf lauf piss myself 4 here
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by adetina(f): 1:04am On Nov 10, 2007
aye, are these things 4 real?? wow.

ummm, i know some girlies that swear by this: they say to put some period into his spaghetti sauce, then after eating it, he will be yours 4ever. idk how true this is because i've never tried it, also idk how this would fare out 4 men since they don't have those. ew i know, sorry!! undecided

anyway, my own 2cents: won't u just try and woo her the old fashioned way?? sweet words, a few presents, real support, genuine actions, she'll fall eventually. if it is your face or body that u fear, well even some of the ugliest or fattest guys can attain girls of their dreams. keep yourself looking and smelling good AT ALL TIMES!!!
say if she doesn't go for u afterwards, then just accept that not everyone is capable of having everyone. get me?
if not appreciative of all u've done, then consider if she even deserves u. take all your efforts and splurge them onto another girl who'd be more that happy to have u.
buena suerte
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2007
At last i could share sum of the Love jazz that has been working for many people, for 15years since i started lecturing on this topic.

Now be careful with this or u'll end up attracting Gorrilaz and Apes.

1. Get garlics, as big as a horse's balls

2. One Nipple of a Restless Elephant

3. A Green Rat that is 19 years old

4.  A matured cock's sperm

5. A dead man's rib (remember he must still be fresh, like 2 days after he dies)

6. Then The person you want to Jazz (He's or her pic, if you cant get that one, Call the person's name 56 times)

Now take all this ingredients, go to Oshodi market, ask of Mama Isimaila(dont worry she is popular), she grinds anything grindable. Let her grind everything (yes, including the person's picture if available if not while she is grinding, just keep calling the persons name till she finishes).

After grinding them, Get the first edition of Better Lover, keep reading Page 5, then drink this substance every 15mins for 3days.

Bath Naked (yes stupid, bath naked or you dont want it to work??) Then on the 7th day, go get urself a farting cat. Snif the farts every 10mins.

Then go to her house, and U'll see the result, even her mum and sisters would fall for u.

You dont have to say a word when you get to the house O!!!!!!

Thank me later, My Account Number is 67200094799178 UBA grin wink
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by dablessed(f): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2007
Yeepa!!! Somebody heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppp me ooooooooooo!!! I am about to pass out, but iro nla, nairaland wont kill me with laughter,

Well done peeps! Lovely advice,

i like the one , to wash his butt in water and drink it, yuck!!!

Original poster, give us progress report o, she must be head over heels in love by now,
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Pip(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2007
After all this advice I think i will leave the love thing for a while
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by sog4mail(m): 3:32am On Nov 14, 2007
I Love you guys Recitations,You have really tried.

It's so interesting

How I wish I meet one of you guys online someday

to have a chat with you.

I am impressed with the recitations.

Keep working on it.

But I would advice you to be a part term comedian.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by tomX1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
Dear nairalanders,
Who says research doesn't pay. I've realy researched this love potion recipe and found several but most of the ingredients are hard to come by. However I've found one that is proudly Nigerian and designed for the average Nigerian guy or babe who wants long lasting love without stress.
All you need is a bowl of noodle (it works also with rice, yam and beans but I'm not sure of other foods).

Prepare a bowl of noodles in any form you find most appealing.
Do not use palm oil (it will neutralise the active ingridient in the potion).
Extract some of the water from the noodles just before it is actualy done. Save the water in a ceramic bowl.
Refridgirate the noodle (make it ice cold to preserve the freshness - the rest of the potion takes three days to make).
Now back to the broth (noodle water) you extracted,
put two petals of sun flower in the broth and heat it up until it boils. cover up the broth and petals for a minute so that the sunflower essence will infuse in the broth. Remove the petals.
Refridgirate the broth till the next day.
Heat up the broth on the second day until it just begins to boil. Gring one bitter cola and pour it into the hot broth and stir it in.
Put the broth back on fire and keep striring until it drys out to form a thick paste.
Scoop out the paste unto a flat saucer and let it dry out at room temprature. Be sure to cover it with a net to prevent insects getting to it. Let it dry for a day.
on the third day, bring out the noodles from the fridge and microwave it to make it hot and fresh (make sure its the same noodles from wich you extracted the broth).
Sprinle the powder you obtain from the broth on the food and be sure to eat the meal with the person you desire.
Thats all.
No incatations or crazy rituals.

Note that this will only work for some one who is already passably intressted in you enough to share a meal with you. It doesn't generate love it only amplify the existing feeling to mega propotions and its permanent. The portion works for both of you that ate the meals so only use it with someone you intend to spend the rest of your life with.

Share your testimonies please.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by moyo9870: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
i think you should forget it.cos it is simply a futile searchjavascript:void(0);
Cry
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by segunpc(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2007
WELL, i'm a bobolawo and i've solution to this problem. Get me this items

1.one bag of rice
2.one native fowl
3.one sachet of maggi
4.ten kg of stock fish
5.one gallon of palm oil
6.one kg of salt
7.4 litre of kerosene
8.curry,thyme etc
9.plus 10,000 naira for finishing touches

u'll come back to thank me the following day cos it'll work like magic.
i've been tested and trusted.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by skipo87(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2007
a girl beside me is laughing rite now when it came to the mtn and glo card runs.girls will fall once u can take good care of them
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by sukieboy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
Go Suck her puzzy, she will love you 4 eva cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
I swear she will neva forget about you.

But take time to learn how to do it first oooooo
may u no go bite person pigin TOTO ooooooo
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by yimiton(f): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2007
Love portion!
These posts are so so funny! grin

Just love cooly and sincerly, you'll be loved in return.
That is actually all the potion you need.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by abrakson(f): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2008
una no go kill person for this site o. i laugh sotey belle pain me.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Daman1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by hilli666(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2008
Let whomsoever handling with the idea of delving into the occult be warned!!! It is better to earn the love of another, genuinely and honestly, no matter how difficult and cumberson the effort might be, than to evoke the mania that accompanies true and devine love (which man can never truly experice because devine love is of a higher spiritual substance than his species) Note I use the term Mania (as in madness) Before condecending to these primitive but effective occult practises, one should ernestly consider their true motives. Upon severe introspection, it is easily dicerened that the real reson one would like the other to fall in love with them, is purely upon lust or greed without considering the feelings of the other person. Now ponder upon this!! if you are willing to ignore the emotional disposition of such persons that you intend to enslave with love potion or other occultic remedie (trust me there are numerous), then do you truly love them? What if they were in love with someone else? would you sacrifice their happines for your own greed? we forget so soon tha hate balances love. It is the natural order of things, to now demand devout love with out its counter balance, is a deadly game with dire consequences. Many round the world are now paying the price both in life and in the life after. So beware and step with caution. As for those who mock the genuiety of such practises. you so called mordern man or sons of science. You should be thankfull that your own ignorace protects you. But lack of knowledge is not lack of understanding. There is a whole world out there. It was there before us, it is there now, and will be there long after we all are gone. Those of you who think that medelling in for fun or recreation should halt in their track immidiately. Exploring such occultic realms witout traing is like scuba diving witouth the right gear.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by bigrose: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2008
na wa oh
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by amylizzy(f): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
all these things are lies i'm not even listening to this bolonie
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by kayowalemi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
why u no first fall in love with the person and see if the person go fall for u? and if u think that one dey hard for you, do this:

buy your guy gifts most often
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by abujabooks(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2008
Don't mix with such things.

It will soon wear out. Would you like to be put in a trance yourself? Shakin my head,
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by penkyvip: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
[b]recipe for love potion
200g of understanding
300g of truth
350g of loughter
500g of open mind
370g of res roses
and 1million kg of God help prayer
mix it very well heat it and wait if it dosn´t work out take this medicine
GOD TIME IS THE BEST cheesy
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by NegroNtns(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2009
yeah, cook his favorite food and sit across and seduce him in my short skirt, my legs in carefree position
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by hackney(m): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2009
That will make me think you peed in the food ; might work actually,if you are all kinds of fresh/curvy (Not sure why i said that;hope im not a f**king weirdo). also ; thot u wia a Man
Anyway (phewww!!
You can try the following:
kick him in the balls and tell him you are Van Helsin
he will be all yours.

If its a girl, drag her by the hair out into the rain and punch her in the face while shouting:free IRAQ
Its the Tai-chi method

Or just do 46 back summersaults with water in your mouth and after the flips spit the water into a charging bull's face in spain then get on ur knees and shake hands with a mad dog in your village the same evening via maybe witchcraft.then find anybody whose name is polycap,give him a very loud knock on the head and make him recite the 7 times table.

Then get in touch ; FB1254827485 882658 ; first bank

I love Nairaland ; KAI !!!
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by teissys(f): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
To make a love potion;
* Wash the your armpits and use the water to make a delicious meal.
* Cut the fingernails of the man/lady you're targeting and grind it. Add that in the food you will prepare.
* Prepare a meal the person being targeted loves so much and cook using the water you washed your armpits
with and the fingernail powder. (While preparing the meal, remove all your clothes)
* When the food is ready dance around it naked and squat over the food and touch the food with your toto.
* Serve the food for your prey and play some romantic music in the background and the person in question is all
yours!!! grin grin grin
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by ITbomb(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2010
Okija what's your opinion on this
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Plutarch: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2010
Gamalin 20
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Playgal(f): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2010
@ginnex ur love portion sounds real. I know u googled it. Carlose, ur own is bad o. Haba is not by force. U want 2 kill our dear poster @doyin, yeah bt d poster stil needs d charm 2 wash his or ha dirty bumbum with. @POSTER, I KNOW AW IT FEELS WEN UR LOVE ISNT RECIPROCATED. Aw old r u? Are u up 2 30?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Two Ladies Die After Partying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.