Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

G-SUMMIT Web Design Workshop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / G-SUMMIT Web Design Workshop (1121 Views)

Register For The Emerge Technology Summit 2015 / Are You Planning A Website Design Workshop? / World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS): Hope for Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G-SUMMIT Web Design Workshop by sylvelity: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2012
You've probably seen some amazing website layouts on the internet and wondered how you could ever learn the same skills?
Imagine if you could create your own "amazingly realistic" model website in few minutes, and get a lot of visitors on it.

You might have considered learning this skill at one time or could have even gone for training but yet you still don't get it. The best word to it is that you took a step without knowledge. Well you don't have to regret over anything, because it is not a mistake to make a mistake, but it will be if you repeat.

If thou be willing and obedient, yeah shall eat the fruit of the soil (Bible). Definitely, if at all you will be willing to get over the past or your imagination it can only happen by making a very good step to the ever rated best trainer on Website Design and other Computer Trainings/businesses.

Even better, if you know all the tips and tricks to save yourself time, money and frustration. Now you can turn your dreams into reality and learn step-by-step on how to create Professional Websites like http://www.graphicspalace.com/gsummit using Photoshop and Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS.

WHAT KIND OF WEBSITE WOULD I BE ABLE TO DESIGN WITH THIS METHOD?

This method of Designing Websites have been proven to be the most popularly used methods. The assurance is that you will be able to design A Professionally looking Static, Dynamic, etc. Website.

WHY PEOPLE ARE SO SCARED OF HTML AND CSS ON WEBSITE

People think HTML and CSS are programming language or code so they dont want to get involve with anything like code. Lol. I know many great graphics design who keep telling me this same reason that why they dont want to get into web design.. But i will show you how Simple HTML and CSS language is. mind you it not a programming language it just a markup language to structure a website. but with the help of photoshop and dreamweaver you will not write complex code to great a professional website it.

WOW! I LOVE THAT, WHAT DO I DO NEXT?

GSUMMIT WEB DESIGN WORKSHOP
Date: 7th April 2012
Venue: 9, Imam Street Amukoko Orile Lagos
Time: 10am Prompt

SEMINAR FEE

N2000 only

THINGS TO COME WITH ON THAT DAY

You must come with your Laptop it not just a seminar but a practical workshop.. by the end of the day you will be able to design a website..

SOFTWARES WE WILL BE USING THAT DAY.

1. Photoshop
2. Dreamweaver
3. WAMP Server

PAYMENT METHOD...

Go to www.graphicspalace.com/gsummit to register today

(1) (Reply)

Resolved! / What To Do If Google Disapproves Your Adsense Application / 500 Internal Server Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.