Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Most Nairalanders Have Forgotten What The Old NL Looked Like. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Nairalanders Have Forgotten What The Old NL Looked Like. (656 Views)

'Our Successors Have Forgotten Us' - Former PDP Governors/Deputies,To Form Forum / This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nairalanders Have Forgotten What The Old NL Looked Like. by nduchucks: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2012
I venture to say that most Nairalanders, particularly the patrons of the Politics section, who are more prone to complaining and espouse rabble rousing, no longer remember what the old NL user interface looked like. This is the same thing they do when their politicians fall out of their favour - the complain, do nothing, and move on.

It is indeed true that it only takes 2 weeks to form a habit, and 2 weeks to break it. If you vividly remember the old user interface, tell us what you remember or miss. I bet you 98% of the people will not be able to answer that question. cheesy

I particularly like the friend feature - if someone's profile shows that they have more than 15 friends, I bet you that person is a hot babe, or pretending to be one.
Re: Most Nairalanders Have Forgotten What The Old NL Looked Like. by OAM4J: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
Such is life.
Re: Most Nairalanders Have Forgotten What The Old NL Looked Like. by olawalebabs(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Why won't I remember, The old interface have a counter that shows the number of post you have, the newest member that register, and your posters location. This new one is cool sha.
Re: Most Nairalanders Have Forgotten What The Old NL Looked Like. by Beaf1: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
What i liked most about the new NL is "knowing who is viewing a particular post"
Imagine a post directed at a person and him pretending not to be there cheesy Seun thanks. This has exposed some bigots nyash

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Has Not Signed 2012 Budget –okonjo-iweala / Gov T.A Orji Of Abia Has Been Confirmed As The First And Best Governor. / Traffic Flows Again On Mile 2-apapa Corridor .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.