Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? (3012 Views)

Mynd44, Do These Words Mean Anything To YOU / Does Good Friday Mean Anything To You? / Does Good Friday Mean Anything To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? by NEDUIFYY78: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2012
Happy easter to all catholics
Re: Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2012
JESUS IS THE BEST GIFT TO MY LIFE & FAMILY. THE ONLY NAME ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME
Re: Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? by mizne1: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2012
I think it is mourning ancestors[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? by Imaeyez(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? by Jodach(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2012
REDEMPTION, FREEDOM, PEACE; These and many more, they mean to me. If you don't have Jesus in your life, you're old-fasioned.
Re: Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? by ea7(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2012
DeCleff: Easter celebration is in remembrance of tie death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, which consumated salvation for humanity. But its unfortunate that almost 85% of the world's population are not saved. While we have the seat warmers in church, the muslims, the hindu and pagans etc, with different beliefs. But the truth must be told that Jesus Christ died for everybody and not just for the christains. Therefore its important for everyone to take advantage of this Easter celebration and make it meaningful by accepting the GIFT OF SALVATION THAT JESUS CHRIST MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL MEN. There's no salvation on the judgement day as some religions teaches. God bless you all.
I watched a tv show once. A girl was kidnapped by assasins and was to be executed. She didn't want to be saved. The people who came for her said this 'let's save you first and then see if you stll want to die'. Christias claim that jesus died for everryone but will still burn them if they don't accept him, whose attitude is more admirable here huh?
Re: Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? by pazienza(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
991: The crucifixion story of Jesus Christ is mythical, based on pagan religions and makes no sense. There is a complete absence of evidence for the events described, no authors mention the phenomenal events that supposedly occurred at the time of Jesus' resurrection and there are no records of Jesus being crucified in the first place. This is despite there being multiple historians of the time who kept extensive records of events in that era especially of unusual events and the misdeeds of rulers.
The only records we have are those written by Christians themselves, the Gospels. And within each of those gospels nearly all details of the crucifixion and resurrection are different. Very important details such as Jesus' last words are so different that it appears they are simply being made up by the authors. The earliest Christians did not know simple details such as where Jesus was buried.
Most the details of Jesus' death and rebirth are similar to the existing myths surrounding god-men in that era. The similarities to the Christs of other pagan religions are shockingly detailed,
in conclusion, the stories of Jesus were simply pagan stories with new names.

I like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Gospel Musicians And Their Type Of Music / Enenche Attacks Adeboye, Oyedepo Etc, Say's I Love The Evil Of Prophet Tb Joshua / This March Will Be The Bloodiest Month In The Near History Of Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.