Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Will You Buy Furniture Online? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Buy Furniture Online? (753 Views)

INTERIOR WALLPAPER AND 3D WALLPANEL / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / A Car OR A Piece Of Land: Which Would You Buy First, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
I am in the furniture business and also an active nairaland user. I would like you all to share your views on buying furniture online with your ATM card from a Nigerian Furniture website.
This topic has led to so many arguments.
so.....what do you think?

pls leave a comment.
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by eggy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
The major issue will be that of dimension and size....as i once bought a bed i saw via mail only for me to transport it home to find it was a couple of inches smaller that i had tot
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thanks for the comment......

A proper site would have all the dimensions laid out and handle delivery as well as assembly of the product. Also a return policy/system for dissatisfied customers...making it easy to return any piece of furniture.

Is that your only concern?
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by blank(f): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
I will if payment is by interswitch or bank deposit. I am currently looking for furniture sef.
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
@blank , thanks for the comment. And yes payments will be by both interswitch and bank deposit.
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by 9jabizinfo: 3:29am On Apr 05, 2012
could you please drop contact info here or email me at mamadu23@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2012
My email- remdean@yahoo.com
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by maclatunji: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2012
If quality of furniture and service is guaranteed!
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
Na wa o.

Free advert. . . sad cheesy
Re: Will You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
lol....its more of a survey

(1) (Reply)

Why Woment Put Love First / Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? / Looking To Make New Friends And Meet Some Of My 9ja People In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.