Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? (749 Views)

Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? / Tribal Mark On Your Child. Don't Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? by stillme(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2012
What will you do when you come back from work and find out that your mother-in-law have put tribal mark on the faces of your children against your will?
Re: Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2012
This is difficult because I hate marks.
Re: Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2012
stillme: What will you do when you come back from work and find out that your mother-in-law have put tribal mark on the faces of your children against your will?

Dude, this question has been asked countless times in this same section, it pays to use the "search" function, before starting a thread. Still, I'll respond.

If my mother-in-law did that while I was out, she would regret ever being born. I would hold her down, and brand every inch of skin on her face with a red-hot branding iron, then throw her out of my home for good. I would then wait for the police (if they're called) to come arrest me. No one messes with my kids.

You yourself haven't given your own reaction to such a scenario.
Re: Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
^^ Well said.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

(1) (Reply)

A Wasted Generation / How Many Kids Do Desire To Get And Sex?????? / Real Family Palaver-whats Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.