Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Need Urgent Help! Info On The Best University To Study Msc In Computer In The Uk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Urgent Help! Info On The Best University To Study Msc In Computer In The Uk (595 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / With An HND Degree, Where In The USA Or Canada Can One Study Msc Accounting/mba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Help! Info On The Best University To Study Msc In Computer In The Uk by abusadiq24(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2012
Pls my great nairalanderz i need an urgent help!
I want to know the best university in the uk(england) to study msc in advance network technology or advance internet n web tech. I have second class lower (2.2) in bsc computer science with a cgpa of above 3.2. Pls i need your assistance with all the info as i want to get the admission for the september bath. Tanx n god bless my nairanderz
Re: Need Urgent Help! Info On The Best University To Study Msc In Computer In The Uk by abusadiq24(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
Moderator pls kindly take this topic to the front page. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Statistical Packages Training & Consultancy / Osun-state Uni, Leadcity Uni, Unilorin Admission 2012/2013... / Please Can Some One Help Me With Electrical Engineering Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.