Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? (9341 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / My Encounter With Satan / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
Is God a d*ck or does he just have one?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by LogicMind: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
phxc: Is God a d*ck or does he just have one?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mavrick2012: If "God created everythin" dat mins he equaly creatd "satan".d foundamentalist argue dat God creatd satan clean but satan became "corupted",for goodnes sake how can satan 4m no where sudenly bcom curupted(wen "evil" existd nowhere in d whole univers),wat it mins is dat God depositd evil insid him(since satan couldnt hav conjure evil 4m nowhere),i.e God can deposit evil, God creatd evil,God contains evil,God is evil.to cut d whol story short,d concept of d origin of evil in satan is logicaly absurd,so i dnt believ in bot.

Ok the secret and the answer to you is that
There are two aspect of God..The universal aspect of God which some people call The Force or universal mind and the personal aspect of God.
The personal aspect is the Godhead(The Trinity) and the holiest of holies and knows no sin and is perfect in awareness, truth and all powerful.

The universal aspect God is the universal power which is available to all. All things have their being and power through the universal aspect of God. When we say all things are the work of God, we are rightfully referring to the universal aspect of God.
This universal aspect of God or universal power which all beings(man,satan, angels and fallen ones etc) have the power to tap into has no dark or light side.. its completely neutral .the difference between light side and dark side is the intent of the user.. good and evil basically is being smart or dumb while using the universal power..
The Force is where the Devil get his power from. He uses the universal power just like evil man use the tools of nature for evil purposes.
The secret is that Satan does not want mankind to recognize the personal aspect of God and is out to deceive the world like he did to 1/3 of the heavenly angels..his agenda is to dispose off the Godhead and be THE Godhead but he failed and was cast out of heaven
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
nyameke:
Ok the secret and the answer to you is that
There are two aspect of God..The universal aspect of God which some people call The Force or universal mind and the personal aspect of God.
The personal aspect is the Godhead(The Trinity) and the holiest of holies and knows no sin and is perfect in awareness, truth and all powerful.

The universal aspect God is the universal power which is available to all. All things have their being and power through the universal aspect of God. When we say all things are the work of God, we are rightfully referring to the universal aspect of God.
This universal aspect of God or universal power which all beings(man,satan, angels and fallen ones etc) have the power to tap into has no dark or light side.. its completely neutral .the difference between light side and dark side is the intent of the user.. good and evil basically is being smart or dumb while using the universal power..
The Force is where the Devil get his power from. He uses the universal power just like evil man use the tools of nature for evil purposes.
The secret is that Satan does not want mankind to recognize the personal aspect of God and is out to deceive the world like he did to 1/3 of the heavenly angels..his agenda is to dispose off the Godhead and be THE Godhead but he failed and was cast out of heaven
So God created a pure lucifer who just got evil from no-where? what a joke
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Daunashamed(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
Martian:
It's like trying to read the words of a ret@rd. I lyks ur swagz 2.
bro, don't you think a better defination for a retard here is someone who can't understand simple slang writting even a two year old would? Go get a job please.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Daunashamed(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
Kay 17: ^^^

LMAO!!!

God is wise, uh? God gave man freewill, but what about the sense of good judgment to use the free will? At least it would be used wisely.

If Sin is disobedience to God, and God hates sin, wouldn't a perfect creation be a robot??
and why do you have a conscience? Maybe you don't believe in that too?
Your second question, a sinless world was His creation, but like the auto-engineers would take a perfectly made car out for test to see if it meets their expectations, so did He(GOD) take them out to the garden for a test to see if the evil in them would override the good. You should the story I believe so you know what I mean. He gave them the power to choose between good and evil, wisdom and foolishness, obedience and disobedience like He has also given you and me, now its left for you to make your choice, not ignorant of the consequence of the choice you are taking. Wise up guys.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
Da-unashamed:

bro, don't you think a better defination for a retard here is someone who can't understand simple slang writting even a two year old would? Go get a job please.

No, you're the best definition of a ret@rd.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
Da-unashamed:

Wise up guys.

Says someone who believes jewish mythology is historical fact. You negroes are dumb.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
mkmyers45: So God created a pure lucifer who just got evil from no-where? what a joke

When you think evil and do what people term as bad things where does it originate from? No where or from your mind?

Satan as a creation of God used his free will mind to think evil..he sinned by thinking he can become the Godhead. That was his sin. When we also do not believe in the Godhead and sin we will also be condemned.. You are here to have a human experience and also make a choice..You either believe in God and by God I mean Jesus Christ as the Godhead or you don't and become your own god.. we all have freewill..
I think the reason why people get so confused and start blaming the devil or God sometimes for all their sins is that they think they have no choice but the truth is that Satan has no power over anyone..Satan wants both believers and non believers to think he is the cause of their problems..it is not Satan that makes us sin. It is us because we create our own realities as godlike creatures.. the only power Satan has is the power of deception..
When one decides to kill or steal it is a thought that originates from the mind of that person not Satan or anyone else..
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Jack65: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Da-unashamed:

but like the auto-engineers would take a perfectly made car out for test to see if it meets their expectations, so did He(GOD) take them out to the garden for a test to see if the evil in them would override the good. You should the story I believe so you know what I mean. He gave them the power to choose between good and evil, wisdom and foolishness, obedience and disobedience like He has also given you and me, now its left for you to make your choice, not ignorant of the consequence of the choice you are taking. Wise up guys.

Your analogy is silly! So god created evil, then created man, why did God create evil and then punish man for doing evil? If God is omnipotent, omniscience and benevolent as the bible claims then why did god creat garden of eden and place a particular tree there just to test adam and eve whom he just created, knowing that they are like children who doesn't even know they were naked. What kind of sick joke is that ? I mean would you leave a six months old baby with a sharp object like razor or knife even after telling the baby not to touch it. Use your common senses, start thinking for yourselves and not just repeat what you heard from your pastors.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
nyameke:
When you think evil and do what people term as bad things where does it originate from? No where or from your mind?

Satan as a creation of God used his free will mind to think evil..he sinned by thinking he can become the Godhead. That was his sin. When we also do not believe in the Godhead and sin we will also be condemned.. You are here to have a human experience and also make a choice..You either believe in God and by God I mean Jesus Christ as the Godhead or you don't and become your own god.. we all have freewill..
I think the reason why people get so confused and start blaming the devil or God sometimes for all their sins is that they think they have choice but the truth is that Satan has no power over anyone..it is not Satan that makes us sin. It is us because we create our own realities as godlike creatures.. the only power Satan has is the power of deception..
When one decides to kill or steal it is a thought that originates from the mind of that person not Satan or anyone else..
Anyway God created Evil so no yawa sha...The omnipotent created a pure angel that will rise against him.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by bankers: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
The Bible says it is only a fool that will say there is no God. thier portion is already prepared in the hell where there is no mercy but torment. very very soon they will depart from this earth and face the devil himself. what a wasted soul.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
bankers:
The Bible says it is only a fool that will say there is no God. thier portion is already prepared in the hell where there is no mercy but torment. very very soon they will depart from this earth and face the devil himself. what a wasted soul.

u are the fool that believes in a book that says angels are white and demons are black..
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
mkmyers45: Anyway God created Evil so no yawa sha...The omnipotent created a pure angel that will rise against him.
As above so below. Satan has already been condemned. If he wasn't able to win in heaven he won't win in any point I'm time...His thinking becuz of his ignorance was flawed frm the beginning..God is letting Satan play out his grand scheme..behind the chaos there is always order...

I don't know why you guys are so worried about satan tho...Satan basically means an adversary of God. You either just like lucifer become an adversary of God or you don't ..as below so above if you don't believe in God on this physical plane you won't believe in any other realm of dimension.. We as free will beings create our realities..You either as a Christian or non believer create hell or heaven here on earth using the law of attraction through your intent ...
The only sin punishable is the sin of unbelief in Godhead or Jesus Christ ..You are here to experience and become everything you wanna become and also make a choice that's it end of discussion ..don't worry bout what Satan or anyone else believes in.. worry about yourself
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
Imanuelle:

u are the fool that believes in a book that says angels are white and demons are black..
its ignorance of the mind that makes people utter stupid statements like that.. because of self hatred and ignorance by reading a line like that in the bible your subconscious mind associated angels being white to mean "white people" and demons being black to mean "black people" right ? Well I got news for your ignorant mind last time I checked " white people" and "black people" do not look like the colors white and black respectively..not even gonna waste my time to educate you..just free your mind from the illusions of this
world seek knowledge and stop living in the matrix ....
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Kay17: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
nyameke:

I think the reason why people get so confused and start blaming the devil or God sometimes for all their sins is that they think they have no choice but the truth is that Satan has no power over anyone..Satan wants both believers and non believers to think he is the cause of their problems..it is not Satan that makes us sin. It is us because we create our own realities as godlike creatures.. the only power Satan has is the power of deception..
The simple question the whole world is asking is: why did Lucifer and man have the potential for evil, which the creator doesn't have or bequest on his creation?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2012
Kay 17:
The simple question the whole world is asking is: why did Lucifer and man have the potential for evil, which the creator doesn't have or bequest on his creation?
the whole world is asking or you are asking ? Even though I sorta talked about it a little in my earlier post
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by dekung(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
God created Man, Angels etc. He then created and installed a programme called freewill in Man and Angels including Lucifer. Freewill corrupted man and Lucifer and made them to sin against God, yet God is going arround blaming man and lucifer for sinning to the extent of investing heavily in a firey torture chamber where he will torture men and angels who allowed themselves to be corrupted by freewill. This God is a just and merciful God!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Daunashamed(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
Jack65:

Your analogy is silly! So god created evil, then created man, why did God create evil and then punish man for doing evil? If God is omnipotent, omniscience and benevolent as the bible claims then why did god creat garden of eden and place a particular tree there just to test adam and eve whom he just created, knowing that they are like children who doesn't even know they were naked. What kind of sick joke is that ? I mean would you leave a six months old baby with a sharp object like razor or knife even after telling the baby not to touch it. Use your common senses, start thinking for yourselves and not just repeat what you heard from your pastors.
suit yourself dude and go get a brain please cause I can tell you think with your butt!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Daunashamed(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
Martian:

No, you're the best definition of a ret@rd.
yeah! At least am a million times better than you whose 0.4GHz pentium II feeble brain processes information at a snail speed...grow up kid!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Jack65: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
Da-unashamed:

suit yourself dude and go get a brain please cause I can tell you think with your butt!

Hey no need to get angry yet! We are just having a conversation. If your faith cant handle the scrutny then that should tell you something.

My question is, if god is omnipotent and omnipresent then he should know that evil will turn back to bit him in the as$, so why create it in the first place? The same aply to free will, why give someone free will but then go on to create hell where you intend to punish that person for using the free will. Does it make sense to you, if you are inteligent you should be able to question your belief.

Don't fooled, god does not make sense. Food for thought: if god is willing to stop evil but not able then he is not omnipotent, if he is able but not willing then he is malevolent, if he is niether willing nor able then why call him god.?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Impulse80(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
We are all given free will(both humans and angels), to choose between good and evil. The only difference is that God forgives us when we wrong him but not so with the angel because if an angel who has seen the power and glory of the Almighty God rebels against him, then there is no mercy for that angel unlike the children of men who worship God in spirit. PS: @every well meaning christian in this thread; STOP TRYIN TO CONVERT ATHEISTS, YOU DO NOT OWE ANYBODY ANY EXPLANATION! This battle is not yours, you cannot fight for God because he is beyond human reasoning! What did it take God to bring saul(paul) on his knees?

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2012
nyameke: its ignorance of the mind that makes people utter stupid statements like that.. because of self hatred and ignorance by reading a line like that in the bible your subconscious mind associated angels being white to mean "white people" and demons being black to mean "black people" right ? Well I got news for your ignorant mind last time I checked " white people" and "black people" do not look like the colors white and black respectively..not even gonna waste my time to educate you..just free your mind from the illusions of this
world seek knowledge and stop living in the matrix ....

Oya dey go heAven make i dey see u..
U re sooo dumb... DAt u can't even seek for d truth..
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by dekung(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
Sorry peeps, where in the monotheistic texts (Bible, Torah and Koran) was the concept of freewill first used. Was freewill written in any of these texts or was it just another extra biblical concepts coined by contemporary christians.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Kay17: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
Since Adam and Eve were imperfect, God would have also been imperfect, since the creation is a reflection of the creator. That accounts for the conflict in instructions. God gave incestuous Adam and Eve the free will to do whatever they liked including eating the tree of knowledge. Also due to the noise and confusion in God's head, he gave a conflicting order to adam and eve not to eat from the tree of knowledge and obey him forever.

My view.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2012
Imanuelle:

Oya dey go heAven make i dey see u..
U re sooo dumb... DAt u can't even seek for d truth..
Lol look at this dummy.. see the problem with some of you atheist and ignorant Christians is that you refuse to think and seek knowledge..
There is actually a lot I wanted to say on this thread and answer questions but sometimes I'm just like is not even worth it...
It is only out of ignorance that you re asking me to go to heaven like heaven is supposed to be in the sky ..Like I said in an earlier post, All is mind or mental/spirit ... as above so below. As within so without..your inner world or mental state creates your outer world..heaven basically means bliss.. when you create and manifest heaven in your life you experience happiness, joy graditude, prosperity , well being ,abundance etc ..hell basically the opposite of these things.,sorrow sickness hatred poverty etc Heaven and hell is real and they are not in the sky contrary to what u,ve been told.. Every experience that you've ever had or manifested in this world began in your head as a thought.. The poor is not poor because of fate. There is nothing Like fate they create it all in their mind consciously or subconsciously..everything has cause and effect through the law of attraction..if a man thinks thoughts of poor or lack he will manifest those in his life..And so will a rich man that thinks thoughts of wealth abundance and prosperity etc..like attract like... All is mind son..Your mind has power over life and death and everything else...Jesus said with faith/belief you can tell a mountain to move and it will...your thoughts create your world good or bad..
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2012
Kay 17: Since Adam and Eve were imperfect, God would have also been imperfect, since the creation is a reflection of the creator. That accounts for the conflict in instructions. God gave incestuous Adam and Eve the free will to do whatever they liked including eating the tree of knowledge. Also due to the noise and confusion in God's head, he gave a conflicting order to adam and eve not to eat from the tree of knowledge and obey him forever.

My view.
well that view is flawed..there is few stuff that you said in your earlier post about why the evil nature in Satan and man and this one that I will answer you tomorow... have an appointment so can't really write right now
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2012
Da-unashamed:

yeah! At least am a million times better than you whose 0.4GHz pentium II feeble brain processes information at a snail speed...grow up kid!
Hmmm Certainly Jesus will talk back this way?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 1:05am On Apr 08, 2012
Impulse80: We are all given free will(both humans and angels), to choose between good and evil. The only difference is that God forgives us when we wrong him but not so with the angel because if an angel who has seen the power and glory of the Almighty God rebels against him, then there is no mercy for that angel unlike the children of men who worship God in spirit. PS: @every well meaning christian in this thread; STOP TRYIN TO CONVERT ATHEISTS, YOU DO NOT OWE ANYBODY ANY EXPLANATION! This battle is not yours, you cannot fight for God because he is beyond human reasoning! What did it take God to bring saul(paul) on his knees?
where in the bible are we told we had free-will? you are a fool! God is not beyond human reasoning or then why do follow what you will never understand?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 1:05am On Apr 08, 2012
dekung: Sorry peeps, where in the monotheistic texts (Bible, Torah and Koran) was the concept of freewill first used. Was freewill written in any of these texts or was it just another extra biblical concepts coined by contemporary christians.
Hmm i wonder
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Kay17: 1:08am On Apr 08, 2012
nyameke: well that view is flawed..there is few stuff that you said in your earlier post about why the evil nature in Satan and man and this one that I will answer you tomorow... have an appointment so can't really write right now

Sorry, forgot to add Satan who god wired to rebel and a snake given the free will to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Christians Pray For Some Enemies to Die? / What Does It Mean To Work Out Your Salvation With Fear & Trembling In The Bible? / Legion Of Mary Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.