Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin (639 Views)

I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You / I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You / Let Me Design A Top-notch Site For You,with Killer Sales Letters That Sells Itself Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin by xcellence919(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
Please i need some one that can help me design a module, component and a plugin, please this is very very important....
Re: Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
kindly state which cms or application the plugin/mod would work with cool
Re: Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2012
visit okeowoaderemi.com and use the Enquiry form i have developed Joomla Components and Module an example is okeowoaderemi.com/law?option=com_nilr its a simple directory component i did for a client

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin by xcellence919(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
plz send me how i can get to contact you guyz plzzzzzzzzzzzz........... dis is urgent.
Re: Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2012

(1) (Reply)

50% Off Master Reseller Hosting Plan (what!!!! ) / Web Design Company In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / 13 Things I Would Do If You Hire Me To Set-up Your Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.