Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer (41515 Views)

Weilongda Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth Factory&manufacturer(Canton Fair) / WeiLongDa Brand China Painting Booth price/Best car Oven Factory & Manufacturer / 15 Years WeiLongDa Brand Made In China Big Car Paint Booth Factory in Guangzhou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
hello,our website: www.gzwld.com. Please have a look.
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 05, 2013
smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
wink wink
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Rolland926: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
What is the cost of having one up and running in Lagos. Inbox me. Rolland9262@yahoo.com
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2013
hello,my friend,please check your mailbox,thanks a lot.
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2013
smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2013
smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2013
smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
am interested in this but not interested in any Chinese monkey biz...I want to see what am buying on 9ja soil!
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 15, 2013
Welcome to visit our factory. We are located in Guangzhou city,only 30 minutes far from Baiyun International Airport by car. our website: www.gzwld.com.
smartchoice: am interested in this but not interested in any Chinese monkey biz...I want to see what am buying on 9ja soil!
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 15, 2013
If you want to see our spray booth in Nigeria,I can introduce you to our Nigeria customer to you. You can go to our customers' place to see our spray booth there. Attached is one of our spray booth in Nigeria. Please have a look.
smartchoice: am interested in this but not interested in any Chinese monkey biz...I want to see what am buying on 9ja soil!

Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
where is this located?
scola2008: If you want to see our spray booth in Nigeria,I can introduce you to our Nigeria customer to you. You can go to our customers' place to see our spray booth there. Attached is one of our spray booth in Nigeria. Please have a look.
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
I have always suspected you to be a fraudulent person now it is CONFIRMED! IS YOUR SMILE THE RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION?

scola2008: smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I don't understand why you talk like that. Did I offend you? I don't know you at all. Do you even know me? Did you visit and inspect our factory before you said those words? Did you do business with me and our factory before? If not,why you say I was a fraudulent person? Just judging by my smile Icon? Just because I didn't reply to your answer? Do I have responsibility to tell you where my customer is? I just tell those people who are friendly and sincere. To be honest, I have never seen a person from Nigeria who is rude like you. You are the first and the only one. The Nigeria people I have seen and worked with are very friendly and good. That is why I made an advertisement here because I like to work with your people.You can leave your email,then I will send one of our Nigeria customers' contact to you.
You can call him to verify who is Scola Zi and go to his place to see our spray booth. I don't want to expose our customers' contact information in the internet. I think if you were our customer,then you also won't to be bothered by others many times.

The spray booth photo I sent two days ago is from our Nigeria customer. I have been working in Guangzhou WeiLongDa Electromechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd for over 3 years. Our factory has been manufacturing spray booth since 2000.Please call our factory tel if you want to talk with me.our international export department tel: 0086 20 36869698. Tell the operator that you would like to talk with Mr.Scola Zi. Welcome to visit our factory to know more about us. Thank you.

If you are a polite and qualified person,you should admit your falut and apologize to me. No one wants to be smeared by others. The one who respect others will be respected by others. Thanks for your understanding.

smartchoice: I have always suspected you to be a fraudulent person now it is CONFIRMED! IS YOUR SMILE THE RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION?

Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
smiley
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Our Nigeria customers
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
not yet convinced where are they located in Nigeria?
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 17, 2013
If I convince where they are located,will you apologize to me in this forum? I need your promise.
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2013
I will do even better and erase my posts....
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
I don't need you to erase your posts,but I need you to apologize in this forum if I convince we are a trusted Chinese spray booth manufacturer and we have customers in Nigeria. Please leave your email or you send your email to my mail box: wld@gzwld.com. Let me give you
one of our customers' contact so that you can visit his place to see our spray booth and verify my words. Thank you.
smartchoice: I will do even better and erase my posts....
Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
our warehouse

Re: WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
post the address here and am willing to go with my camera...no Nicodemus biz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership / Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.