Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

A Drunkard And The Priest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Drunkard And The Priest (870 Views)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench / A Drunkard @ The Bar / Papa Ejiro And The Priest: Lwkmd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Drunkard And The Priest by angelsing(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
A man who smell like a beer nd female lipstick plastered all over is shirt sat down beside a priest in a bus reading a newspaper, he turned and ask the priest wat causes Arthritis?. My son, it is caused by wayward living, sleeping wit prostitute and drinking beer."oh! My God". The drunk man returned to his paper. The priest thinking aboout wat he had said , touched the man and apologized. I am sorry, i didn't mean to come on strong. How long have you had Arthritis?."i don't have it father, i was just reading here that Pope has it.
Re: A Drunkard And The Priest by Kuulnomsy(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2012
Hahahahahaha, nice one cheesy cheesy, but our Catholics members won't like it. wink

(1) (Reply)

Which Poster Do You Want To Meet And What Will You Ask Him? / Jokes,jokes,jokes,jokes.jokes. / See Sense! Mai shayi don suffer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.