Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Prosperity Breeds Promiscuity. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prosperity Breeds Promiscuity. (777 Views)

The 10 Commandments For Financial Prosperity In A Harsh Economy / Court Dissolves 34-year Marriage Over Controversial Children, Promiscuity / How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Breeds Promiscuity. by kunyeo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
The more years I have spent in the Lord ,especially in a church setting, the more i have come to believe that the more prosperous you become the more the tendency of getting involved in adultery (especially for married men). There were guys in my church who were humble and faithful to their wives ,but with little change in the pocket,they begin to keep girls outside and in the end eventually fall away from the fate. There a lot of men that have fallen into this snare. Then I come to realize the truism of a Yoruba adage- ti a o ba ti lowo Iwa oniwa la a wu (if we are not prosperous ,we live a life of pretence) .What is your view about this opinion ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle a nagging sibling / Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? / Convicted Killer Caught Trying To Escape Prison In A Suitcase Carried By Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.