Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. (1405 Views)

Court Dissolves 34-year Marriage Over Controversial Children, Promiscuity / 8 Photos Of Your Kids You Shouldn’t Post On Social Media And Why!!! / Prosperity Breeds Promiscuity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 10:01am On May 19, 2013
angry Į̸̸̨ƭ has finally become an act τ̲̅ȍ be celebrated and •̸№t condemned in Nigeria where an unmarried couple announce the birth or conception of their illegitimate child referred τ̲̅ȍ as (Bastard) in the dictionary. In the past this was a shameful occurrence and was vehemently stood against by parents and society in general but what do we have today"Baby mama,baby papa" a term borrowed from decaying societies which have been through the developmental stages of economic growth τ̲̅ȍ provide social welfare and prosecute"deadbeat dads".
The so called celebs have chosen τ̲̅ȍ make Į̸̸̨ƭ an acceptable norm due τ̲̅ȍ wealth which may be temporary due τ̲̅ȍ their lack of foresight in managing their affairs.Thumbs up τ̲̅ȍ those Celebrities who have chosen τ̲̅ȍ do things the right way,such should be promoted.But whichever way Į̸̸̨ƭ is looked at Society plays a major role. When they take such kids τ̲̅ȍ church and are accorded the same respect as that shown τ̲̅ȍ a married couple,then why do they need τ̲̅ȍ get marriedBlame God?No!!And the cheap girls who let themselves be used,how many did Tuface marry?Yep!Only one baby mama,what happens τ̲̅ȍ the other baby mamasUnbalanced upbringing.
And now the social media which would go τ̲̅ȍ any length τ̲̅ȍ be the first τ̲̅ȍ broadcast and promote such news of immorality before the teeming youths who obviously see such norm as having"Swag".Well well having said all these all I can think is,And morality goes down the drain! Just a thought gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2013
you sound terribly bitter and very judgemental. You need to read the story about jesus and the harlot who was caught in the act by the way. Live your life and allow others live theirs. Wasn't Jesus concieved out of wedlock ? What would you have done if you were joseph ? Probably blow her cover and watch while she gets stoned to death. Just like the phariseea, you have abandoned the weightier matters of the law. What does it even take to prevent pregnancy huh ? A condom that costs just 20naira and does the fact that i use one make je better than those who didn't ? How old are you by the way and you need to think of a better way to infuse moralitu into the society if tnat's you are on about.
Going holier than thou will lead you no where trust me.

2 Likes

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 19, 2013
Guitarlife: you sound terribly bitter and very judgemental. You need to read the story about jesus and the harlot who was caught in the act by the way. Live your life and allow others live theirs. Wasn't Jesus concieved out of wedlock ? What would you have done if you were joseph ? Probably blow her cover and watch while she gets stoned to death. Just like the phariseea, you have abandoned the weightier matters of the law. What does it even take to prevent pregnancy huh ? A condom that costs just 20naira and does the fact that i use one make je better than those who didn't ? How old are you by the way and you need to think of a better way to infuse moralitu into the society if tnat's you are on about.
There goes Ɣ☺ΰя life down the draingrin I guess ‎u have kids all over town τ̲̅ȍ justify such immoral behaviour. You foolishly site the case of Jesus Christ being conceived by Mary of the holy spirit τ̲̅ȍ save the world and then tomorow ‎u would say all these kids been conceived by men and women who would rather •̸№t give up their freedom τ̲̅ȍ settle down, are sent for a purpose?You would have just kept mute if you had nothing tangible τ̲̅ȍ say than come here and write the foolishness of Ɣ☺ΰя hell accepted life!!Because you have scored 125 in JAMB doesn't make you a graduate.that's my word!gringrin What's wrong is wrong and should •̸№t be encouraged by social degenerates.

2 Likes

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by fyneboi79(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2013
Guitarlife: you sound terribly bitter and very judgemental. You need to read the story about jesus and the harlot who was caught in the act by the way. Live your life and allow others live theirs. Wasn't Jesus concieved out of wedlock ? What would you have done if you were joseph ? Probably blow her cover and watch while she gets stoned to death. Just like the phariseea, you have abandoned the weightier matters of the law. What does it even take to prevent pregnancy huh ? A condom that costs just 20naira and does the fact that i use one make je better than those who didn't ? How old are you by the way and you need to think of a better way to infuse moralitu into the society if tnat's you are on about.
From what I understand of the OPs intention is called "prevention is better than cure",so y the unusual angerI suspect ‎u r sharing children who would be a menace to society in the near future.
@Op pls preach on the gospel of morality shift and don't mind guitarlife who is obviously frustrated!

2 Likes

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 19, 2013
nony30: There goes Ɣ☺ΰя life down the draingrin I guess ‎u have kids all over town τ̲̅ȍ justify such immoral behaviour. You foolishly site the case of Jesus Christ being conceived by Mary of the holy spirit τ̲̅ȍ save the world and then tomorow ‎u would say all these kids been conceived by men and women who would rather •̸№t give up their freedom τ̲̅ȍ settle down, are sent for a purpose?You would have just kept mute if you had nothing tangible τ̲̅ȍ say than come here and write the foolishness of Ɣ☺ΰя hell accepted life!!Because you have scored 125 in JAMB doesn't make you a graduate.that's my word!gringrin What's wrong is wrong and should •̸№t be encouraged by social degenerates.
hahaahahaaa dude you see the problem you have is deep sitted. You need to suck this into your bran, there are a thousand and one ways to pass a message.
Condemning peeps out of your judgemental mentality is very low. Your type will conveniently leave the pharisees green with envy in their graves now.
What did Jesus tell the harlot huh ? How many sinners did he go , ' you are gonna die you rotten piece of shyte' on huh ?
I am more bothered for your helpless children. How do you intend to raise normal children who are not in anyway dysfunctional with such a primitive, vindictive and criticising attitude.
Learn to correct in love lest your kids suffer the same fate of unfortunate upbringing that has brought you to this bitter juncture.
-
-
-
-
'
To the other uncultured hater attacking me. Please do not get me started on you. Am begging you now o. Next time i promise you others will be doing the begging on your behalf.
-
-
- . -
At op, see we needed not to have stooped this low okay?
But, you left me no other choice. I hope we can find a way to get past this and become life long friends like my other one time sworn enemies on here.
Happy sunday.
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2013
Guitarlife: hahaahahaaa dude you see the problem you have is deep sitted. You need to suck this into your bran, there are a thousand and one ways to pass a message.
Condemning peeps out of your judgemental mentality is very low. Your type will conveniently leave the pharisees green with envy in their graves now.
What did Jesus tell the harlot huh ? How many sinners did he go , ' you are gonna die you rotten piece of shyte' on huh ?
I am more bothered for your helpless children. How do you intend to raise normal children who are not in anyway dysfunctional with such a primitive, vindictive and criticising attitude.
Learn to correct in love lest your kids suffer the same fate of unfortunate upbringing that has brought you to this bitter juncture.
-
-
-
-
'
To the other uncultured hater attacking me. Please do not get me started on you. Am begging you now o. Next time i promise you others will be doing the begging on your behalf.
-
-
- . -
But, you left me no other choice. I hope we can find a way to get past this and become life long friends like my other one time sworn enemies on here.
Happy sunday.
Next post pleasegringringrin No match!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by fyneboi79(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2013
Guitarlife: hahaahahaaa dude you see the problem you have is deep sitted. You need to suck this into your bran, there are a thousand and one ways to pass a message.
-
-
-
-
'
-
-
- . -
Happy sunday
‎u r unfortunately so stup!d to think you will bring ur crazy post here and be easily let off the hook!who do you think you areBetter respect yourself by contributing meaningfully to the topic or you just buzz off!
@ Op just ignore this frustrated low life who is obviously loafing through life!! Bring it on!

2 Likes

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 19, 2013
My preaching here is for pple τ̲̅ȍ do the right thing and •̸№t have a "baby mama".I don't remember calling any names but only made a generalized observation that gone are the days when out of wedlock pregnancies where hidden as an abomination as the social media and church hypes of such are getting alarmingly high in our society.Who are you in those days τ̲̅ȍ anounce τ̲̅ȍ the world that you were having a baby without a proper marriage ceremony?So you see my point when I say that things have changed negatively. Just a totgrin
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 7:31am On May 20, 2013
@nony, gimme a moment , i'll tell you what's wrong with your post. You'll notice i am the only one patronising your thread save for that other 34 year old fineboi.
That should tell you some is wrong with your post and since you seem so blind to that fact, people would rather leave you to wallow n your ignorance.
Lemme get a hold of a pc and i'll do justce to your initial post.
You seem like someone with good intentions but you are going about it the wrong way.
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2013
Guitarlife: @nony, gimme a moment , i'll tell you what's wrong with your post. You'll notice i am the only one patronising your thread save for that other 34 year old fineboi.
That should tell you some is wrong with your post and since you seem so blind to that fact, people would rather leave you to wallow n your ignorance.
Lemme get a hold of a pc and i'll do justce to your initial post.
You seem like someone with good intentions but you are going about it the wrong way.
Thanks for Ɣ☺ΰя contribution thus far and I will appreciate you actually doing justice τ̲̅ȍ the fact of out of wedlock childbirths on the rise.gringringrin But if you choose τ̲̅ȍ rather attack my approach then so be Į̸̸̨ƭ cos I'm •̸№t trying τ̲̅ȍ prove any point other than pass a message.
As for •̸№ posters,I don't mind. Views count.gringringrin
Thanks bro
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by honeric01(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2013
You can't help it, not even the whole 'pastors' in the world can, just work on perfecting your life, that's all.

Unless you don't believe this bible saying:

'in the last days, iniquity shall abound, many shall be lovers of themselves'.

3 Likes

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 20, 2013
honeric01: You can't help it, not even the whole 'pastors' in the world can, just work on perfecting your life, that's all.

Unless you don't believe this bible saying:

'in the last days, iniquity shall abound, many shall be lovers of themselves'.
Thank you Sir.grin more like Į̸̸̨ƭ!

1 Like

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by fyneboi79(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2013
Guitarlife Guitarlife Guitarlife!!! How many times did I call ‎u? Don't forget the saying"Whom the gods want τ̲̅ȍ kill they first of all make mad".
A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 20, 2013
fyneboi79: Guitarlife Guitarlife Guitarlife!!! How many times did I call ‎u? Don't forget the saying"Whom the gods want τ̲̅ȍ kill they first of all make mad".
bros haba !!! ontop this anonymous play. abeg ooooo.
seriously this issue ain't as hard as you are taking it okay. can't a man just catch some fun on here again damn!!! cool cool cool
one love my bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2013
Hahahahaha, @ Guitarlife and fyneboi79 ‎u two sef!!gringringrin Discuss
The matter on ground and stop the cat and mouse stuff.
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 22, 2013
Let's go guys!
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by fyneboi79(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2013
Guitarlife: bros haba !!! ontop this anonymous play. abeg ooooo.
seriously this issue ain't as hard as you are taking it okay. can't a man just catch some fun on here again damn!!! cool cool cool
one love my bro.
gringrin Just playing around with ya.

1 Like

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 25, 2013
fyneboi79: gringrin Just playing around with ya.
angry welldone!

1 Like

Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by fyneboi79(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2013
nony30: angry welldone!
You are welcome.This thread still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ exist so?
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2013
fyneboi79: ‎u r unfortunately so stup!d to think you will bring ur crazy post here and be easily let off the hook!who do you think you areBetter respect yourself by contributing meaningfully to the topic or you just buzz off!
@ Op just ignore this frustrated low life who is obviously loafing through life!! Bring it on!
Right in the face!
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2013
fyneboi79: You are welcome.This thread still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ exist so?
The message will keep coming τ̲̅ȍ you night and day!
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2013
fyneboi79: Guitarlife Guitarlife Guitarlife!!! How many times did I call ‎u? Don't forget the saying"Whom the gods want τ̲̅ȍ kill they first of all make mad".
Tell Į̸̸̨ƭ τ̲̅ȍ them!
Re: How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
nony30: angry Į̸̸̨ƭ has finally become an act τ̲̅ȍ be celebrated and •̸№t condemned in Nigeria where an unmarried couple announce the birth or conception of their illegitimate child referred τ̲̅ȍ as (Bastard) in the dictionary. In the past this was a shameful occurrence and was vehemently stood against by parents and society in general but what do we have today"Baby mama,baby papa" a term borrowed from decaying societies which have been through the developmental stages of economic growth τ̲̅ȍ provide social welfare and prosecute"deadbeat dads".
The so called celebs have chosen τ̲̅ȍ make Į̸̸̨ƭ an acceptable norm due τ̲̅ȍ wealth which may be temporary due τ̲̅ȍ their lack of foresight in managing their affairs.Thumbs up τ̲̅ȍ those Celebrities who have chosen τ̲̅ȍ do things the right way,such should be promoted.But whichever way Į̸̸̨ƭ is looked at Society plays a major role. When they take such kids τ̲̅ȍ church and are accorded the same respect as that shown τ̲̅ȍ a married couple,then why do they need τ̲̅ȍ get marriedBlame God?No!!And the cheap girls who let themselves be used,how many did Tuface marry?Yep!Only one baby mama,what happens τ̲̅ȍ the other baby mamasUnbalanced upbringing.
And now the social media which would go τ̲̅ȍ any length τ̲̅ȍ be the first τ̲̅ȍ broadcast and promote such news of immorality before the teeming youths who obviously see such norm as having"Swag".Well well having said all these all I can think is,And morality goes down the drain! Just a thought gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls / Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn't Believe In God? / Who Cooks Better; Today's Girls, Or Our Mothers' Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.