Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

God Has Given Me The Gift To Pray For Your Healing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Has Given Me The Gift To Pray For Your Healing (890 Views)

Jesus Is Healing Through Our Website, Get Your Healing Now / Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney / God Has Given Me Quadruplets: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Given Me The Gift To Pray For Your Healing by jesusweb4healin: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
do you desire to be healed of your sickness, deliverance and looking for a child. l'm here to help you free of charge. it's a work and gift Jesus has given me and he wants me to use the gift to help a lot of persons.i'v helpd in d healing of a girl with staph virus, a woman who had suffered since 1990 got healed this year from poisonous bondage all because of this new gift he has given me.

go to http://jesusweb4healing.com and you would see everything for yourself. Tanx and God bless you. I'm a catholic priest.
Re: God Has Given Me The Gift To Pray For Your Healing by jesusweb4healin: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
leave your post with us.
visit our website and see what God is doing on the life of others
Re: God Has Given Me The Gift To Pray For Your Healing by jaydude(f): 10:45pm On May 21, 2012
on the registration page,der is a question asking to go for confession after posting. aglicans do not go for confession, or do you mean confessing to jesus christ directly?

(1) (Reply)

Kedi Therapy The Solution To Your Health Problem / ... / Woman Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins Belonging To Two Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.