Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis (3669 Views)

Cheapest Flight To St Kitts And Nevis / St.kitts And Nevis (visa Free) / Live And Work In St-kitts And Nevis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis by usherroyal(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
Is there any direct flight from nigeria to saint kitts and nevis without transit visa? If there is, which of the country transit visa needed to be obtain. I have someone who will be visiting there for tourist. Wayforward and important information are welcome from the experience nairalanders or people residing there currently. Any other contributions are welcome.
Re: Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis by Theyjih: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2012
C-1 transit (USA), that i know of
Re: Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis by akinope1: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
There is no Route you can pass without transiting in 2nd country before getting to St.Kitts matter of fact there is no airline that would fly from Africa to st.Kitts direct . if you like to get transit visa or not you must still transit in one or 2 countries for sure .
Re: Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis by zerocool(m): 4:47am On Apr 11, 2012
It is not easy flying to St. Kitts.. Sometimes, especially if you don't go throught the U.K or U.S, the transit is in two countries and the journey lasts for 3days.
Re: Flight To Saint Kitts And Nevis by Daovris: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2012
Best wish for you !
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/pet.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? / Nigerian Students Studying At University Of Aberdeen/rgu / Report: Over 9,000 Nigerians Trek Through Forest Into Canada From U.S (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.