Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test (77255 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / NDDC Calling For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2012
jacup1: How genie is this and if it is as real as it sounds how come NDDC could not send us the site to the online slip themselves! Well if so will they assist us with transport? I would like to know plz send me info on debbiedvs3@gmail.com
No its not Real, its a Scam. They did not force u to apply. You see pple's comment from those that wrote test and u re asking if its real.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Oluesther(f): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2012
Thanks all. Atleast I have an idea of where the questions will be coming from - English, Maths & Current Affairs. Mine is on the 7th, 10am.
May God see us through.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by adeloveu: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2012
hi house, i just receive an sms from NDDC inviting me for an aptitude test @ RSUST, pH. Can somebody tell me the dirct to PH in live lagos Tanx. Dis my number. 07052201293
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by adeloveu: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2012
the NDDC message i got was for recruitment aptitude test in portharct april 9th. ICT CENTRE RSUT. Can some one direct me how to no the venue center . From. HP pls..... My number 07052201293
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by adeloveu: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2012
the NDDC message i got was for recruitment aptitude test in portharct april 9th. ICT CENTRE RSUT. Can some one direct me how to no the venue center . From. HP pls..... My number 07052201293 = RO Email;aderele1981@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2012
adeloveu: the NDDC message i got was for recruitment aptitude test in portharct april 9th. ICT CENTRE RSUT. Can some one direct me how to no the venue center . From. HP pls..... My number 07052201293 = RO Email;aderele1981@yahoo.com
I am totally ashamed that you cannot express yourself better. Nigerians will complain they don't get job, just imagine this dude that needs info and can't express himself in just a comment. Smh

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Ygeorge: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
It is just like a normal pen-on- paper obj exams. Be confident & take up some refresher reminders esp on current affairs , believing you will be able to do it successfully.
holypriest: can anyone tell me how the computer base test is like
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Beync(f): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
must one present the online slip before he or she is allowed to enter the venue? People that have written their own can you answer pls?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Fhiloh: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
guys pls forget about the online slip thing. They dont need it. I jst finished mine now. Its ws wonderful. Above average. Thank you Lord
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Beync(f): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Fhiloh: guys pls forget about the online slip thing. They dont need it. I jst finished mine now. Its ws wonderful. Above average. Thank you Lord
all the best dear
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by umunnao: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Remenber it is our duty to help those who lost there NDDC PHOTO CARD. contact us on 08185963879 OR email: kindredkingsley@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by njoku000(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
@fhlloh: thanks for updating us. Pls can u shed more light on d current affairs section; were they based on nigeria, africa or the world? Thanks again.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
umunnao: Remenber it is our duty to help those who lost there NDDC PHOTO CARD. contact us on 08185963879 OR email: kindredkingsley@yahoo.com
umunnao: Remenber it is our duty to help those who lost there NDDC PHOTO CARD. contact us on 08185963879 OR email: kindredkingsley@yahoo.com
House pls don't mind this guy, imagine him requesting me to pay 1k inside an account. Some guys are here to extort people. Becareful pls
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by castrokins(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2012
I just returned to my house in Calabar from the exams. I want to thank everyone of you especially the guy that posted directions to the campus, can't locate his post. The exam was generally not tough. they toggled about General knowledge, English Language, Computer with focus on MS Office Packages, Business Maths and a lil bit of current affairs (Nigeria). It was a long and very tedious trip. I have to turn into bed now. Thank you again.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by castrokins(m): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2012
For those asking, your pass to the exam venue is the invitation sms you received. The officials at no point mentioned the print out slip. Now, that's no longer a problem. However, you MUST present your original credentials as was stated in the sms. Good luck to those writing today.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 06, 2012
castrokins: For those asking, your pass to the exam venue is the invitation sms you received. The officials at no point mentioned the print out slip. Now, that's no longer a problem. However, you MUST present your original credentials as was stated in the sms. Good luck to those writing today.

Thanks a lot for this, God bless you real big. Wish you success. What did you score if i may ask? I heard the score comes out immediately. That's very nice of you to have come that far.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by adeloveu: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2012
Hello house are u guys i, m travellling from lag to ph on the 9/11/12 pls can some one help me locate and direct me fm ph to the venue pls .07034484051.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by adeloveu: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2012
Dozieson: are u guys travellling from lag to ph or u ar based there?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2012
adeloveu: Hello house are u guys i, m travellling from lag to ph on the 9/11/12 pls can some one help me locate and direct me fm ph to the venue pls .07034484051.
ƍø and look for bus coming to port harcourt. You can ƍø to Iyana-ipaja(they ave agofure bus there, iyare motor e.τ̅☺.c) you can also ƍø to mile 2, they have agofure there. You can also ƍø to Jibowu, yaba and take a bus there. When you get to rumuokoro, take a bus going to mile 3 and drop at UST gate. Or if they drop you at waterlines, ph, you'll take a bus too from there to mile. Or Ikoku and drop at ust gate.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by adeloveu: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
hello house, i just receive an sms from NDDC inviting me for an aptitude test on 9/11/12 @ RSUST, pH. Can somebody who is go there frm lagos to Hp pls call me so that will can go 2getother my number,0802887473
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
adeloveu: hello house, i just receive an sms from NDDC inviting me for an aptitude test on 9/11/12 @ RSUST, pH. Can somebody who is go there frm lagos to Hp pls call me so that will can go 2getother my number,0802887473
Do u have credit in English?
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
slimmy05:
Dude get the hell out of here. You sound illiterate and stupid.
Lwkmo, I think NDDC dey find staff, them don jam!!!
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by u3fine(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
adeloveu: hello house, i just receive an sms from NDDC inviting me for an aptitude test on 9/11/12 @ RSUST, pH. Can somebody who is go there frm lagos to Hp pls call me so that will can go 2getother my number,0802887473
See grammar na. This one na syntax error
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by embee3(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2012
u3fine:

Come on guys!!! This could be a typographical error. You know how it is with our brains having a conflict and contradicting with our hands while typing. Must you insult him/her for such an honest mistake

Anyway, For those that are yet to seat for the test, you have nothing to worry about. It it an aptitude test not an academic test. The questions are quite chip. Just the elementary things.

I am more concern about the crowd because definitely, NDDC do not have the capacity of employing over 5,000 job seekers. God help us all.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by afokstoomuci(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2012
Computer,Current affair,math,english(comprehision)dont waste time answer 1 question cos ur computer is time 30min for 58 question.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
afokstoomuci: Computer,Current affair,math,english(comprehision)dont waste time answer 1 question cos ur computer is time 30min for 58 question.
Dude its not 58 questions, its 50 questions for 30mins. Well i dint mine today 8am, got 32. Keeping my finger crosed. Pls what do you guys think would be the cut off mark. Intimate the house if you have an idea pls. Thanks a lot. God bless us all.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mistake.. I did mine today 8am
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by njoku000(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
The test was ok. I was a bit unhappy when I logged in and understood that the test was for admin assistant. I thought it was for the maritime training which I applied for at that same time, I didn't even remember I applied for admin assistance also. The test was simple maths, english, current affairs and a little knowledge of MS office package and also on using the typewriter. I scored 33. The highest I heard som1 say he scored was 38. Anybody who scored higher or know of som1 who did? Also, did they say when successful people would be contacted? Does any1 know if canditates for the maritime training have been called for either test or screening? Som1 in the house with relevant info on any of these questions should please answer me. Thanks.
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by adeloveu: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
I live in lagos i, am going on 9/11/12 from lagos to Hp anybody that is go fm lagos pls call me my 08028807473 so that we can go 2other ...thank
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by aniekannah: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
njoku000: The test was ok. I was a bit unhappy when I logged in and understood that the test was for admin assistant. I thought it was for the maritime training which I applied for at that same time, I didn't even remember I applied for admin assistance also. The test was simple maths, english, current affairs and a little knowledge of MS office package and also on using the typewriter. I scored 33. The highest I heard som1 say he scored was 38. Anybody who scored higher or know of som1 who did? Also, did they say when successful people would be contacted? Does any1 know if canditates for the maritime training have been called for either test or screening? Som1 in the house with relevant info on any of these questions should please answer me. Thanks.
wao! My broda! U've been a relief to my worries! I kept on reading 'i got sms' when mine is no wher to b found....
So not for the training program? I vry much ok nw.... Thanx.
Lets keep our fingers cross in anticipation of the training programme.... I wish u and all those that attempted the test the vry best...
Re: NDDC Calling For Apitude Test by Fhiloh: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2012
i scored 30. I jst dont kno their cut-off mark. Lets pray God to help us o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.