Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 (2267 Views)

Pilgrim1 Is Still On Nairaland / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by mamaput(f): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2007
Seun, I hope you do this,

for catholics

as a catholic i only have to say this.
do not speak for me.
everheard of freedom of speech.
dose the bible you read not tell you to turn the other cheek.
but now you are shouting an eye for an eye.
like almost calling an internet fatwa
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by seun001(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
mamaput:

as a catholic i only have to say this.
do not speak for me.
everheard of freedom of speech.
dose the bible you read not tell you to turn the other cheek.
but now you are shouting an eye for an eye.
like almost calling an internet fatwa

easy now,ehnnn wink
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by smile4kenn(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2007
nawa ohhh, nairalanders, same behavior
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2007
smile4kenn,abeg calm down.
You should be able to take differences of opinion like a man grin
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by JeSoul(f): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2007
Pilgrim,
   I'd like to say while I don't post a lot, I've read your well versed, wise and always on point contributions to many many topics here esp in the Religious forum.
   Abeg you get one fan for here! ride on sister and continue to speak the truth - which you always back-up with scripture and as you've noticed people don't like hearing the truth!
    neways, you should consider this topic an honor! you've achieved notoriety - of the most honorable kind as a christian! disliked for speaking biblical truth! grin

@Poster- ever heard of freedom of speech & expression?
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by cgift(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2007
JeSoul:

@Poster- ever heard of freedom of speech & expression?

I tire! And the guy say hin be journalist
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by smile4kenn(m): 4:38am On Nov 13, 2007
@cgift

E don do for una ohhh
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by cgift(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2007
smile4kenn:

@cgift

E don do for una ohhh

u say wetin? u 4 remember ur calling before u begin misyearn grin
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by pilgrim1(f): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2007
@JeSoul,

JeSoul:

neways, you should consider this topic an honor! you've achieved notoriety - of the most honorable kind as a christian! disliked for speaking biblical truth! grin

Lol. . . my dear sister, you've really encouraged me! cheesy I'm blessed by those lines and will quietly continue to share what little I have learnt. Many blessings to you!
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by smile4kenn(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
na wa ohhh.

pilgrim1, no comment
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by alexis(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2007
Since we are in a democratic country - let us vote.

For me - pilgrim.1 should not be banned. She is a deposit of knowledge and an icon of wisdom. I have learnt so much from her posts.

If you want smile4kenn to be ban instead, show me a grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by pilgrim1(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
alexis:

If you want smile4kenn to be ban instead, show me a grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by alexis(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
lol - I was only joking oh!

No one should be ban.
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by pilgrim1(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
alexis:

lol - I was only joking oh!

No one should be ban.

Lol. . . grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by smile4kenn(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
na wa ohhh
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by smile4kenn(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2007
where is pilgim
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by pilgrim1(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2007
smile4kenn:

where is pilgim

My darling. . . I just dey kampe! cheesy Loads of things kept me busy all this while; but I'm grateful to be alive and still have some time for the Forum!

How body?

Merry Christmas. . . Happy New Year! cheesy
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Bobbyaf(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2008
@ smile4kenn

I think you lack the ability to know whats good and whats right. I am a journalist to be. I have been studying journalism for 3 years now and i was taught never to insult other people's religion or feelings.

I am afraid that what you call insult isn't really. If expressing oneself freely on an open forum is considered an insult, then whats the point of having a public forum? The truth is an offense Jesus said, but its not a sin.

i was taught never to write what am not sure of or never seen before.

Al that is noble of you, but have you confirmed if what Pilgrim has said is true or not? As a budding journalist isn't it a part of your job to thrash out truth from fiction?

Now in Nairaland, i can see munprofessional criticizing of nairaland. while growing up, i sued to be very religious and so, but later am no more religious, i do follow my friends to mosque, to hindu temple and to other churches. i don't criticize. i always ask god for the grace to follow the good path and forgiveness.

And what do you expect to achieve from all this following of your friends who have at least made up their minds about what they believe? Obviously you haven't sorted out what is true. You need to know what you believe and live it out in your life. Let them follow you to what you believe, and not the other way around.

But while must you criticize catholic church, if you don't like catholic's way of worship, then don't criticize because there are faithfuls you need to respect their feelings. have u heard of religious crisis?

Someone has to let those faithfuls know that what they are apart of is not what Jesus approves of. Thats why Jesus said the "truth is an offense but not a sin" While I agree that there are ways to deliver truth, it must not be done in an un-compromising manner. When Jesus rebuked the pharasees and saducees, and called them white-washed sepulchres, he did it in love. To them it didn't sound that way, because they preferred living a lie.

Well seun, i still stand on my plead to bann pilgrim1, but if she has apologized, thats not enough because she has to send a personal apology to the hundreds of million catholic faithfuls worldwide, lol,

What a task!
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Ganjaseed: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2008
Voice like that of Pilgrim1 must not be silent in this forum. Why will Pilgrim1 be banned for not succumbing to the Idolatry system of the Catholic fraternity. I think this poster should rather be banned for treath of freedom of speech.
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Carlosein(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
Ganjaseed:

Voice like that of Pilgrim1 must not be silent in this forum. Why will Pilgrim1 be banned for not succumbing to the Idolatry system of the Catholic fraternity. I think this poster should rather be banned for treath of freedom of speech.

well ganjaseed here is freedom of speech for you wink

Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Carlosein(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ganjaseed,
in case you don't understand, i mean you should stay away from the "puff-puff"
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Ganjaseed: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Carlosein
Do you have any reason why I should stay away, besides the photo you pasted is a man with cigar and not good ganja weed, I will answer you if you specifically mention good ganja weed.

Cheers.
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Carlosein(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2008
stay away from the weed man and keep in touch with reality!

sorry bout the picture mix-up, i see you noticed (it takes one who does to lipsrsealed)

here's to you ganjaseed, the real deal.

light up man and enjoy!

Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 17, 2008
@Poster When Seun Kon turn to God wey U dey report person to ham, make i ask you? shey truly Pope Nah Born Again grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2008
Please anyone who is interested in knowing the truth about Catholism should please check on the following links that I am about to attach:

most of them are about a former "Jesuit" catholic extremist who became a Christian and testified about the nonsense in Catholism ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0112/0112_allinone.asp

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/alberto.html

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/18040.txt

http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/world/readfile?fk_files=226166

I pray that God will minister to your hearts even as your check it those links out,

Please the Lord is coming soon, let us get ready for Him,

Nairaland owner and administrator (Seun) , please do not stop anyone from exposing the truth about islam, catholism, atheism, unbelieve in God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Really A Just And Fair God? / Contact Number For Redemption Resort / Could Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Probably Be An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.