Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy (22596 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by mukina2: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
According to news we are getting, Pero Adeniyi, one of 2Face’s babaymamas, has been delivered of a baby boy.

Reports say that the child delivery, which is the third for Pero and six for 2Face, was done a hospital in the United States of America.

2Baba, as the 2Face is also fondly called, has kept the child birth secret but a source scooped this gist to the press.

2Face is presently in the US with his wife-to-be, Annie Macaulay.

Source
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Sijo01(f): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
Next...!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by queensmith: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
Baby with one and engagement with another, tuface is living the life.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by duality(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
d!k on rampage

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by McGeorge1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
congrts mr 2baba... Can't wait to see this baby. But mr 2baba tell us when we'll be expecting the next. I know ure already unto it.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by goldenval(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
2baba abeg next time tell those hoes to save the future babies by swallowing the dam thing!.... If they can drink raw eggs what wouldn't them swallow to save those babies!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Silva79(f): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by laodedRay(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
2baba! Guy nothing do u ! Congrates man. In one of ur song u said"Delay is dangerous Make (Pedro) stop to dey act like mumu, b4 another girl go come dey claim say she's ur Boo( Annie). Now we understand! L.O.L!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
The day Nigerian men would learn to keep it in their pants....!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by eddytony(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
2baba u are too much congrant, living his life d way he knows best
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by jamace(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
duality: d!k on rampage
grin

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Immarnuel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2012
Nothin dey happen, 2face will soon be expectin a baby from his grandmother. Na your time
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by greentea1: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
yes, But mr 2baba tell us when we'll be expecting the next. I know ure already unto it.
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by emmatok(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
According to news we are getting, Pero Adeniyi, one of 2Face’s babaymamas, has been delivered of a baby boy.

Reports say that the child delivery, which is the third for Pero and six for 2Face, was done a hospital in the United States of America.

2Baba, as the 2Face is also fondly called, has kept the child birth secret but a source scooped this gist to the press.

2Face is presently in the US with his wife-to-be, Annie Macaulay.

This Pero is just too dumb.

She dumped her husband for TUFACE, and TUFACE dumped her for Annie.

Yet she continues manufacturing Babies for Tuface.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Phonon: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
He should name one of his sons Dickson, McBalls or Randy!

9 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijasexy: The day Nigerian men would learn to keep it in their pants....!

and u bring urs out to the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
^ Meaning?
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by emmatok(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijasexy: The day Nigerian men would learn to keep it in their pants....!

And some Nigerian women are too dumb.

They just turned themselves to baby factories with no benefits.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by ekitikan(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijasexy: ^ Meaning?

That your own dey come out from your pants when you see okuba aka money
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Lollysbride: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mc George: congrts mr 2baba... Can't wait to see this baby. But mr 2baba tell us when we'll be expecting the next. I know ure already unto it.
I agree with you.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by sallybonne(f): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
sadLike seriously,I just pity annie,only her knows her rson y she chose 2 get engage to 2face,cos if dis story is anytin bt true hmmmm I jst pity her,cos she shd b redy 2 share 2baba wit all dose women cos anytime he goes 2 visit his kids hw is she sure dt he won't do anytin wit their mothers 2 conjugate his visits.women sha na dem sabi wetin dem want,morals has been thrown 2 d gutters.mtcheeeeew,smh
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by jennyb2: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
perhaps pero tinks d more children she has for 2baba d nore committed he will be to her, see now! as for u annie girl i wish u all d best and i wish happiness does not elude u in nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2012
queensmith: Baby with one and engagement with another, tuface is living the life.
He really is. grin
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by plantation(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2012
"U fit use 2face do condom advert?"
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2012
emmatok:

And some Nigerian women are too dumb.

They just turned themselves to baby factories with no benefits.

I guess!
It takes two to make a baby! Don't know what these chicks see in Tuface though. Beats me!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
ekitikan:

That your own dey come out from your pants when you see okuba aka money

Lol. That's funny.
Evidently not the likes of Pero, but some of us still hold morals high, you know.

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by stagger: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
It is when those kids are all grown up and it is time to share inheritance that 2face will know the consequences of his actions.

Stupid randy he-goat!

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by afrodoc(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
2face....but no longer 2baba,now 6BABA!
may d 'ink' never dry up in ur pen! ise!

3 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by lekanfahd(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
Don't just know the reason why STARS can't manage their fame. 2baba or wateva he his called think he his having a good time but forget that all he his doing is bullshit and just pushing his future(and that of d kids) into gutter. This how it all start, too many kids with too little to share. At the end everything seems nothing then he go say him mama sister na winch.
Bullshit.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by ibi1: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
He isn't to be blamed oda Dan d loose baby factories of his who can't see beyond there noses
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by strangerf: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijasexy:

I guess!
It takes two to make a baby! Don't know what these chicks see in Tuface though. Beats me!

His deep pocket I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaywon Shows Off His Cute Son / Nigerian Rapper, Illbliss, Quits Music / Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.