Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy (22605 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
^ Hey Fstranger!! Whatsap?
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by timbros(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2012
lol, na only Messi and Ronaldo sabi score goals?

Seriously, dis guy just dey destroy him future. Just wait make all dis children grow up. . .
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by andyanders: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2012
They should start caring out HIV txt on 2 Face. Since he is a raw person, same way the ladies and the babies will go. 2 face is a potential HIV carrier OR to be carrier. It is fun now but later, the result will show.

You guys call it fun,. I think he is enjoying his bad habit and will soon pay for it.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by kemiola89(f): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
yes o, nothing dey happen, carry go jawe na ur time
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by strangerf: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijasexy: ^ Hey Fstranger!! Whatsap?

Hey bud, whats going on? I am glad we are now good friends. Hows acada and dem boys? Take care okay. wink
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Umunede(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
2baba or 6baba is a fool. Is he d only star in naija?
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by desthan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
@umunede

oga live your life and let other live their. . . . stop hating.

the women wey dey go through the 9month sega are not complaining, 2baba is not coming to you for financial support so wetin come be your own.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by baslone: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijasexy:

I guess!
It takes two to make a baby! Don't know what these chicks see in Tuface though. Beats me!

He's young, handsome, wild, tall, humble, rich and has a big d^ick.

That's what chicks want.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by MissEZ(f): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
i am a little disgusted by this. Who in their right mind would want to marry someone who deliberately has kids all over the place. To each their own sha. Wishing all concerned best of luck

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by lepasharon(f): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
Did yall hear about iceprinces baby??
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by sirp2007: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
is like 2baba releases babies as often as he releases music
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Honadeadek(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
Dats is a bad news for Ann o
Anyway 2baba kno hw hin dey patch tins
Lols
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Fejok01(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
sorry to digress,pls how do you post a topic in Nairaland?
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Kusbaby(f): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
stagger: It is when those kids are all grown up and it is time to share inheritance that 2face will know the consequences of his actions.

Stupid randy he-goat!
one of his kids may even kill him in future.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Shakara123(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
Does this guy physically go unprotected with these ladies, or can we now make love via bluetooth in this era of hi-tech? I think he is trying to rush up the whole thing "before he reaches his menopause".

Please someone should tell this guy to stop and do some real thinking and planning else... No be him be the best in the world oh,yet we don see great arts leave the stage with nothing. He should ask, fame has it's pain.

Unfortunately,am sure most of those hailing him here are living responsibly. I am one of his fans and I love his talent, but 2baba, please have a good plan in place for your actions.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Finecat(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
The guy is an I diot! We blame Politicians for everything in Nigeria and we never look at the root cause of our problems. This guy is having babies all over the place, Babies that he won't be there to monitor and raise. Soon these kids will become Nuisance to our community causing all kinds of problems. Isn't this how some of the corrupt and wicked politicians got their behaviors? From lack of proper home training.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by dadicvila(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
ekitikan:

That your own dey come out from your pants when you see okuba aka money
haaa Izon!!!lol
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
emmatok:

This Pero is just too dumb.

She dumped her husband for TUFACE, and TUFACE dumped her for Annie.

Yet she continues manufacturing Babies for Tuface.

Just imagine that. Some women have no brain at all.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by metaldude(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2012
goldenval: 2baba abeg next time tell those hoes to save the future babies by swallowing the dam thing!.... If they can drink raw eggs what wouldn't them swallow to save those babies!
*Falls from 30 storey building*
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Jybz: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
@Naijasexy,am sure if 2baba comes nw u wunt hesitate!!!!!!!??
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
Fejok01: sorry to digress,pls how do you post a topic in Nairaland?
From the homepage go to the board you want to put the topic on e.g. If I want to create a programming related topic, I'll click on the programming board from the homepage. After getting to the board, under the pages listings in the format 1, 2, 3... A link Create A New Topic, which you're looking for, is located there.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by LeJeun3: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
SIZE SURE MATTERS!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by abujub(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
make una leave my guy alone, na so him want am!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
sally bonne: sadLike seriously,I just pity annie,only her knows her rson y she chose 2 get engage to 2face,cos if dis story is anytin bt true hmmmm I jst pity her,cos she shd b redy 2 share 2baba wit all dose women cos anytime he goes 2 visit his kids hw is she sure dt he won't do anytin wit their mothers 2 conjugate his visits.women sha na dem sabi wetin dem want,morals has been thrown 2 d gutters.mtcheeeeew,smh
So true
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by annexes: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2012
The guy Ω̴̩̩̩̥α real enterpreneur Ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ baby factory
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by HumanPsycho(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
Hell awaits you idiot! Cnt control your dick!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
stagger: It is when those kids are all grown up and it is time to share inheritance that 2face will know the consequences of his actions.

Stupid randy he-goat!
I agree. I smell doom for his family in the future especially Annie.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
Jybz: @Naijasexy,am sure if 2baba comes nw u wunt hesitate!!!!!!!??

Lol! I wouldn't oblige him. He is not my type.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by cynthiafred67(f): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ummmmm congratulations oga 2baba
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by beautifulzerah(f): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2012
emmatok:

This Pero is just too dumb.

She dumped her husband for TUFACE, and TUFACE dumped her for Annie.

Yet she continues manufacturing Babies for Tuface.

she's nt jst dumb bt infinitely dumb.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by dljbd1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
mehn...sowing seed everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] / Yemi Alade And Alexx Ekubo Shoot New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.