Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Help About Nsk Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help About Nsk Passport (2350 Views)

I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. / I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA / Nsk Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help About Nsk Passport by olaremy2k: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
I have been a nsk passport holder since 2009,i need help about where i can travel with it to and information about the its usefuless in general
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
olaremy2k: I have been a nsk passport holder since 2009,i need help about where i can travel with it to and information about the its usefuless in general

What you have is a Souvenir, its not a travelling document and no country accepts that.
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by olaremy2k: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
justwise:

What you have is a Souvenir, its not a travelling document and no country accepts that.
...so whats its usefulness?
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by llbhuds: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2012
olaremy2k: ...so whats its usefulness?
I thought u knw its usefulness before applying for it right?
abi na dual citizenship u dey feel say u get?

my people die because they lack wisdom
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
NSK passport is actually not a travel document but just two countries(Austria&Slovania) USED to accept it as a travel document not until nigerians abused it. I know two friends personally who travelled to Slovenia with it back then. But now its no longer accepted cos of the abuse.
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by justwise(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
edwrad50: NSK passport is actually not a travel document but just two countries(Austria&Slovania) USED to accept it as a travel document not until nigerians abused it. I know two friends personally who travelled to Slovenia with it back then. But now its no longer accepted cos of the abuse.
which year did those two countries accepted NSK as a travelling document?
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2012
justwise: which year did those two countries accepted NSK as a travelling document?

Year 2007. Austria and Slovenia accepted it as a travel document... It only lasted for a few months.. I had d NSK passport and before it was delivered to my address, I made enquiries on how to go about travelling with it.. People doubted it as a travell document and I also doubted too. Not until I saw two friend who were brothers travell from lagos to austria with it. I didn't believe not until they got to Austria and called me. I also went visiting their Dad and he confirmed they travelled with the passport. I was one of those who doubted NSK as a travel document and I remember discouraging people from paying for the fee and telling them it was scam not until I got shocked with the news that my friends travelled with it.... Sorry my first post regarding where they travelled to was supposed to be austria and not slovania.
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by justwise(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
edwrad50:

Year 2007. Austria and Slovenia accepted it as a travel document... It only lasted for a few months.. I had d NSK passport and before it was delivered to my address, I made enquiries on how to go about travelling with it.. People doubted it as a travell document and I also doubted too. Not until I saw two friend who were brothers travell from lagos to austria with it. I didn't believe not until they got to Austria and called me. I also went visiting their Dad and he confirmed they travelled with the passport. I was one of those who doubted NSK as a travel document and I remember discouraging people from paying for the fee and telling them it was scam not until I got shocked with the news that my friends travelled with it.... Sorry my first post regarding where they travelled to was supposed to be austria and not slovania.

Lets get onething absolutely clear here, NSK passport is not a travelling document and has never been. NSK published adverts in the Nigerian press years ago explaining clearly that their passport was not a travelling documents. The Slovenian government web site has even had to post a statement online making clear that the NSK passport holders will not gain entry unless they have other valid documents.

Read the whole story here http://www.gla.ac.uk/~dc4w/laibach/nskpassport2008.html, some dodgy Nigerians are selling to people who think they can enter Europe with it.

Your friends did you not travel with NSK passport,
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2012
justwise:

Lets get onething absolutely clear here, NSK passport is not a travelling document and has never been. NSK published adverts in the Nigerian press years ago explaining clearly that their passport was not a travelling documents. The Slovenian government web site has even had to post a statement online making clear that the NSK passport holders will not gain entry unless they have other valid documents.

Read the whole story here http://www.gla.ac.uk/~dc4w/laibach/nskpassport2008.html, some dodgy Nigerians are selling to people who think they can enter Europe with it.

Your friends did you not travel with NSK passport,

Justwise, I once didn't believe just like u don't believe. I doubted discouraged people from paying the processing fee and told them it was nottin but scam. All we used to hear was that someone somewhere travelled with it and all I thought was dat it was all rumours not until 2friends who I knew personally and were family friends travelled with it. I could link u up with d friends that travelled with it and even give u their dads number who is an educated elderly man in his early 60's... @olaremy2k the passport is of no use now. You can't use it as a travel document. Slovenia and austrian govt advised the passport holder not to use it and they should apply to their embassy following the normal protocol with your nigerian passport. Drop the hopes of travelling with NSK passport
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by justwise(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2012
edwrad50:

Justwise, I once didn't believe just like u don't believe. I doubted discouraged people from paying the processing fee and told them it was nottin but scam. All we used to hear was that someone somewhere travelled with it and all I thought was dat it was all rumours not until 2friends who I knew personally and were family friends travelled with it. I could link u up with d friends that travelled with it and even give u their dads number who is an educated elderly man in his early 60's... @olaremy2k the passport is of no use now. You can't use it as a travel document. Slovenia and austrian govt advised the passport holder not to use it and they should apply to their embassy following the normal protocol with your nigerian passport. Drop the hopes of travelling with NSK passport

edwrad50 did you actually read that article? Ok if you don't believe that article, give me any official link where it stated that NSK passport has ever been used as a genuine travelling document between so so and so year before it was cancelled.

Let me believe that those 2 Nigerians lied to you because NSK passport has never been accepted as a travelling document, the group NSK has said it, they even remove the form online because people are using it to scam Africans mainly Nigerians.
They published a statement warning people that its not a travelling document, Slovenian govt did the same as well.
So how did those 2 of your friends managed to travel from Nigeria to Austria with something that no country accepts?

Many scammers have tried here, there are many links to it
https://www.nairaland.com/404905/nsk-passport-travel-promo-yahoo.com

https://www.nairaland.com/112615/nsk-passport

Read an account of this Nigerian who tried it https://www.nairaland.com/207496/nsk-passport-world-passport
Re: Help About Nsk Passport by olaremy2k: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2012
I really appreciate all ur comments...i think u guys are building a better future for us all...love u all

(1)

The Best Destination - Hawassa City / Ultimate Guide To Bank Statement For US Visa / China Unveils Maglev Train Prototype With A Design Speed Of 620km/hr(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.