Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (6112 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by moderattor: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2012
TB Joshua just prophesy that CNN will show a bus with up to 45 passengers have a terrible accident.
And its caused by just one evil person in that bus.
If i can concentrat here all those things will not happen - TB Joshua
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by nsstories: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2012
Does this man ever see anything good?? angry

1 Like

Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by Image123(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2012
Even if it happened doesn't certify him a true man of God. Satan is the god of this world and can orchestrate things. Infact this are the kind of on-point prophecies i've been expecting to hear from one of his popularity, not all those 20naira prophecies we've been seeing that even atheists can do.
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
what kind of prophecy is that? is that how God speaks?

1 Like

Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by OmoPastor(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
shocked

with all due respect to the MOG, i think he can do something about the prophecy.

Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by SisiKill1: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
nsstories: Does this man ever see anything good?? angry
Lmaoooo!!!
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by vb0mb(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
moderattor: TB Joshua just prophesy that CNN will show a bus with up to 45 passengers have a terrible accident.
And its caused by just one evil person in that bus.
If i can concentrat here all those things will not happen - TB Joshua

where did you get this cramp story? You can lie o!
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by mcnepow(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
I dey wait ooo
Them neva show d news??
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by goldenval(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
Smh to this poster!, man of never said it is today. May God have mercy upon your life.
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by nsstories: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2012
goldenval: Smh to this poster!, man of never said it is today. May God have mercy upon your life.

Now the day is over, he never said it was today. OK, when did he say it would happen then? Hmpf! angry
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by Whymee: 4:03am On Apr 09, 2012
The ratio of bad news to good news is always higher,
CNN as we all know will have nothing to tag news if there are no, earthquake, fire explosion, plane crash, bomb explosion, accident, natural disaster, cholera outbreak, etc these are news common to CNN,
If TB Joshua now reported such in advance, is that a prophecy.

Na wa ooo

One evil man in a bus will cause the death of the remaining 44 righteous men, are you not painting here that God is a God of partiality and confusion

So every accident that occur, there is an evil man present,
The church that collapsed in Benue during Easter service, is it as a result of evil man among the congregation?

Is that the way the God of TB Joshua behave and such God is merciful, after stating in the bible that,
No soul will be charge or question for the sin and wrong doing of other soul.

50:50 prediction.

1 Like

Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2012
t.b joshua came on the alter and started with ISAIAH 38 vs 1-10 or read all abt the malawi issue and all other prophesy then he said there are some of this prophesy that can never be change like that of president of malawi he said we should not worry about him he is resting that God has called him home even before his death he said he was fasting and praying to God to spare is life but God told him it can never be change the issue here is when ever a prophesy is told by him we should all pray to God instead of being scared or afraid or condemming the man of God because whether we like or not bad things will still occur in these world even if he didnt prophesy or not so as a geninunig christian we are to pray and not to faint.
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by moderattor: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2012
vb0mb:

where did you get this cramp story? You can lie o!

The telly, watched him say it live while making reference to how people where doubting when he prophesied about president of Malawi.
goldenval: Smh to this poster!, man of never said it is today. May God have mercy upon your life.

He did.

Whymee: The ratio of bad news to good news is always higher,
CNN as we all know will have nothing to tag news if there are no, earthquake, fire explosion, plane crash, bomb explosion, accident, natural disaster, cholera outbreak, etc these are news common to CNN,
If TB Joshua now reported such in advance, is that a prophecy.

Na wa ooo

One evil man in a bus will cause the death of the remaining 44 righteous men, are you not painting here that God is a God of partiality and confusion

So every accident that occur, there is an evil man present,
The church that collapsed in Benue during Easter service, is it as a result of evil man among the congregation?

Is that the way the God of TB Joshua behave and such God is merciful, after stating in the bible that,
No soul will be charge or question for the sin and wrong doing of other soul.

50:50 prediction.

TB Joshua is not your mate check http://youtube.com/scoantv
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by exposingsnakes: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
everything is wrong with these churches [even celestial churches], OR AT LEAST MANY OF THE MERMBERS WHO CLAIM TO BE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST. The men are nasty dogs..............they cheat on their wives and play with the emotions of unsuspecting young girls/adults. I came across a video of a man who we will call "Mark". That's the name he gave me. He told me a lot of things which i found suspicious. Fortunately for me i was told the truth by a guy who saw me with him. This guy [mark]claimed to be a church priest at the Imole Ayo parish. Beware ladies and if he is married [i feel so bad for his poor wife). There are some things about this church that i am nervous to share but ladies if you need some conformation email me at exposingsnakes@hotmail.ca. for your benefit the man i am talking about is in this video at 4min43sec...........BEWARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN_Wrr0igTQ&feature=plcp&context=C4ea5430VDvjVQa1PpcFOwSlpnK4Imo-R1pkmkOpTC4Y9nOS-dRaM%3D
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by Elucivestone: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2012
nsstories: Does this man ever see anything good?? angry
lwkmd
Re: 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua by gechbaby(f): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2012
Tb joshua is a prophet of doom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maundy Thursday - The Beginning Of Easter Triduum / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine / Does Religion Hold People Back From Becoming Very Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.