Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Latest Nokia Lumia 900 Phone Running Windows Operating System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Nokia Lumia 900 Phone Running Windows Operating System (3194 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Gionee M5 - World's First Dual-battery Phone Running On Andriod 5.1 Lollipop / Unlock All Latest Nokia Sl3 Phones @ Cheep Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Nokia Lumia 900 Phone Running Windows Operating System by newcreatio(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
There is so much excitement in the air about the new Nokia phone LUMIA 900.
It runs windows phone operating system. And as I have seen it is priced at just around N15,000 to N20,000 range.
Now the excitement is that it offers what the iPhones and Androids and Blackberries do at a cheaper rate without cheaper performance.
So, I would welcome anyone with information on where to buy as soon as it hits the Nigerian market.
In the USA now, it's exclusive to AT&T mobile carrier. I don't mind buying and unlocking here.
But then I also hope it's price doesn't get hiked when it arrives.

Re: Latest Nokia Lumia 900 Phone Running Windows Operating System by Unseen(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
There are other Lumia phones too. Not only 900. Lumia 610 will hit the market this year. It's the low budget Lumia. For that price that u wrote up there; u must be joking if u expect that to be the Naija price. If u bother to read the User review of these lumias , U will think twice.
Re: Latest Nokia Lumia 900 Phone Running Windows Operating System by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2012
Dude dont confuse ur self the phone isnt 15k to 20 k its 650 dos do the math
Re: Latest Nokia Lumia 900 Phone Running Windows Operating System by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
grin there4 Lumia 610 is 3,500 as a low budget fone

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

newcreatio: There is so much excitement in the air about the new Nokia phone LUMIA 900.
It runs windows phone operating system. And as I have seen it is priced at just around N15,000 to N20,000 range.
Now the excitement is that it offers what the iPhones and Androids and Blackberries do at a cheaper rate without cheaper performance.
So, I would welcome anyone with information on where to buy as soon as it hits the Nigerian market.
In the USA now, it's exclusive to AT&T mobile carrier. I don't mind buying and unlocking here.
But then I also hope it's price doesn't get hiked when it arrives.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Latest Nokia Lumia 900 Phone Running Windows Operating System by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2012
this chap dey mistake contract price with market price grin grin grin grin

on contract na 99 dollars abi? that comes with you signing a two year contract wey u g dey pay the rest over two years.

market price is about 650 dollars if im not mistaken so that statement that : Now the excitement is that it offers what the iPhones and Androids and Blackberries do at a cheaper rate without cheaper performance." is not correct.

anyway anything is better than a BB Nokia 3310 inclusive grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know More About "COSMOS OS" / Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? / Which Is The Best Android Sold For Not More Than 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.