Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Should I Sell My Zenith Shares? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Sell My Zenith Shares? (1825 Views)

Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate / I Need Advice On My Zenith Shares I Bought Ipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Sell My Zenith Shares? by gbolex(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2007
I really need your advice on this issue. Am thinking of sell my zenith shares to buy their offer(technical suspension), currently the it goes for N46 in the market. will it be wise for me to sell it or hold on till the offer is over before selling it. My fare is this
1, Is there any hope the price will raise beyond N46 after the offer.
2, Should I hold on to it, take advantage of the right issue before selling my shares and buy the right issue for N36 and sell my shares after the offer.
If you guys can remember first Bank did not do well as people really expect
NB
i only want to maximize profit
Re: Should I Sell My Zenith Shares? by idealsico(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
I am in the same dilemma.

I have a total of 9000 units(that is exluding the 2007 bonus).What is the best thing to do now?Sell off all or some part of my holdings and buy in the primary market.

I also have 2900 units of Nigeria Breweries and I think of selling off all to take up my rights in Zenith Bank.

I need advise to avoid mistake.

Please treat as urgent.
Re: Should I Sell My Zenith Shares? by IykeD(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
I advise you do not Seel your Zenith Bank Shares.The price will hit N100 this financial year and with the forthcoming PO, which increase the Capital Base, you can only expect maximum returns.Trust the man at Ajose Adeogun Str , Sorry Zenith Bank Str.
I know your worries, you feel you can sell at current floor price of N45-46 and then buy through the rights issue but when you your Brokers deduct their fees and all, the hassles wouldn't have worth it and you know through rights issue, you have limited no of shares allocated to you.Consider this piece of advice, but then make up your mind.
Cheers , Meet you at the ZENITH

(1) (Reply)

Earning From Quickwave / DXDY DECENTRALIZED FINANCE EXCHANGE Airdrop Is Live: Don't MISS Out / Do Your Soil Testing With Ease Using LandmapperĀ® ERM-02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.