Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. (1207 Views)

AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / What To Do To Retrieve My Share Back After I Lost Share Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by Maximus85(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
To whom it may concern. What do I do? I need help.
Re: Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by OlaRB(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maximus85:
To whom it may concern. What do I do? I need help.
You will need

1. A Sworn Affidavit for loss of share certificate from a high court.

2. Letter of Indemnity form from your Registrars.

The letter of indemnity will be signed by an Insurance company.

I can help you out with the signing of letter of indemnity.
I work in an Insurance company and that is one of the things I do.

Keep me unformed. I will be willing to be of help.
Re: Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by Maximus85(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
OlaRB:

You will need

1. A Sworn Affidavit for loss of share certificate from a high court.

2. Letter of Indemnity form from your Registrars.

The letter of indemnity will be signed by an Insurance company.

I can help you out with the signing of letter of indemnity.
I work in an Insurance company and that is one of the things I do.

Keep me unformed. I will be willing to be of help.

Thanks, can I have your email address or a form of contact?
Re: Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by susubrown(f): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fill a demat form.contact any stock broker to give u the form and submit for u.
Re: Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by susubrown(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fill a demat form.contact any stock broker to give u the form and submit for u.no need to fill or submit other form if your signature is regular.
Re: Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by sentoms: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Had similar experience,my certificate was missing.
I visted Veritas registrar(former Zenith reg), with a valid ID card, and after signing sample of my signature , I was given a form listing my different unit of zenith bank shares.
was told to give to my broker . who will stamp and sign and return to the registrar. I was given a dematerialisation / transfer form by my broker to sign too with my valid ID (govt issued id card).
Re: Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by OlaRB(m): 5:17am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=Maximus85 post=42473361]
Thanks, can I have your email address or a form of contact? [

you can reach me on 08069337411.
Re: Help: I Bought Zenith Shares In 2004 But I Lost My Documents. by Maximus85(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
sentoms:
Had similar experience,my certificate was missing.
I visted Veritas registrar(former Zenith reg), with a valid ID card, and after signing sample of my signature , I was given a form listing my different unit of zenith bank shares.
was told to give to my broker . who will stamp and sign and return to the registrar. I was given a dematerialisation / transfer form by my broker to sign too with my valid ID (govt issued id card).

Wow. I didn't have a regular signature when my parents bought the shares for me ooo. Chai.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Meets Blockchain: Get Free Logarithm Token (LGR) Here / Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down / Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.