Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Does Ngozi Iweala Deserve To Become The World Bank President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Ngozi Iweala Deserve To Become The World Bank President? (1275 Views)

Poll: Does she deserve the position?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Does Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Have In Common Wih These Footballers / Former World Bank President Admitting Western Control Of The World / Okonjo Iweala For World Bank President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ngozi Iweala Deserve To Become The World Bank President? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2012
Lets put the fact the Ngozi Iweala is a Nigerian and we should all be proud to have one of our own at the helms of affairs in one of the most powerful institutions in the world. Besides that, going back her track record in the management of the Nigerian economy. Do you think she deserves the exalted position? What has she accomplished so far as the Minister of finance and coordinating Minister of the Economy. Have your say, your opinion might just count.
Does she deserve it?
Re: Does Ngozi Iweala Deserve To Become The World Bank President? by Callotti: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2012
She is qualified. . .deserve?
Ask her.
That is her business and only she can answer.
Re: Does Ngozi Iweala Deserve To Become The World Bank President? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2012
Ngozi in action.

Re: Does Ngozi Iweala Deserve To Become The World Bank President? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2012
Callotti: She is qualified. . .deserve?
Ask her.
That is her business and only she can answer.
i'M NOT TALKING ABOUT QUALIFICATION. i ASKED IF SHE DESERVES IT.

(1) (Reply)

SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. / The Shocking Truth About The Jos Violence / I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.