Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare (1165 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Wife Gives Police False Information About Husband Being A Terrosrist? / Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by slimtoney(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
I told my wife about a scary dream I had and she simply stood up and went about her usual chores and asked for no details. I am hurting inside and I felt my life is unimportant to her. I have been behaving strangely to her since yesterday.
Re: Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by Ivynwa(f): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
Some dreams are not to be taken seriously because they came about from thoughts and figments of our imagination.
You can have a certain longings or thoughts in your mind during the day and when you are sleeping those figments will replay as dreams. I don't attibute much to dreams. If the dream is a bit negative, all I do is pray much against that.
Re: Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by taryour(f): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
slimtoney: I told my wife about a scary dream I had and she simply stood up and went about her usual chores and asked for no details. I am hurting inside and I felt my life is unimportant to her. I have been behaving strangely to her since yesterday.

realy u dont need all dat,behaving strangely wunt solve ur anger or solve d issue. Call her n sit her down,tell her all u feel,how badly hurt u are for her not showing concern over ur bad dream. Dats y communication does alot in marriage. She could actually av prayed for u wen u tot she dint. Good luck.
Re: Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by agiboma(f): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2012
Your wife did not see the dream as being important that's why she ignored you. Why not talk to her sit her down and tell her your feelings explain to her how the dream has scared you and you really want her to understand your fear and help you to overcome it.
Re: Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by maclatunji: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2012
slimtoney: I told my wife about a scary dream I had and she simply stood up and went about her usual chores and asked for no details. I am hurting inside and I felt my life is unimportant to her. I have been behaving strangely to her since yesterday.

Oga free your wife jor. angry What do you want her to be? Scared of your nightmare? Pray about whatever it is you saw and let the woman be. wink
Re: Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by knowledge4(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2012
When you have a nightmare and it portends evil,the 1st thing is to rebuke it,reject it in prayer so that it will not come to pass.
If your wife did not pay attention,maybe you offended her earlier.Search yourself.
Maybe to her,the dream is nothing to worry about.
That is too trivial a matter to cause discord between a couple.
If she slaps you,will you murder her?
Forget it,man.
Re: Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by Bisjosh(f): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
MR OKO IYAWO......... U ARE TOO EMOTIONAL JARE ABEG FREE HER. MAYBE SHE'S TIRED OF UR NIGHTMARES undecided undecided
Re: Wife Feels Unconcerned About Husband's Nightmare by kolaoloye(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
You think she doesn't care? Tonight shout at the middle of the night and hold one of your legs,then wait for her reaction. grin

BRO,ALL YOU NEED IS TO GROW UP. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife / Your thoughts on keeping money in undergarments / Best Places In The World To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.