Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pls What Is The Difference Btw Ond And Nd? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls What Is The Difference Btw Ond And Nd? (14101 Views)

POLYIBADAN 2015/2016 APPLICATION FORM IS OUT FOR HND-PT AND ND-PT / Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO / Difference Between OND And ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Difference Btw Ond And Nd? by HERO111: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
Dudes,
Pls whats the Difference btw Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and National Diploma(ND). A friend got a job in one of the nigerian banks and later was disqualified during certificate verification on grounds that he has OND and not ND or something.
Pls put me clear if you know much about this.
thnx
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Btw Ond And Nd? by lifestyle1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
In my own understanding, I think OND is for part-time schools while ND is for full time.
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Btw Ond And Nd? by ladykay(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
OND is the old acronym. The NBTE has abandoned its use in favour of just ND which is National Diploma. It is likely your friend's result is way back that is why it is still reading OND instead of ND. But if it is recent, then his school is not up to date.
But i think the bank just had to eliminate one name that was why they removed his.
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Btw Ond And Nd? by tosinadeda: 12:39am On Nov 07, 2007
Spellings
Re: Pls What Is The Difference Btw Ond And Nd? by HERO111: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2007
thnx every contributor to this my post.

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Donates N300m Business School To University Of Ibadan (UI) / 623 Candidates Qualify For Presidential scholarship Scheme Screening / Rising Cost Of Living Worries Parents As Schools Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.